• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luminey's Shoppe

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Custom Trainer
Character: Jack Skellington(As a Scarecrow)
Reference Pic or Description: x
Trainer Sprite: (optional)

Flame Mistress

Custom Trainer
Character: Um, well, me.
Reference Pic or Description: Long, thick, wavy, jet black hair (with some strands of darkish brown), dark brown eyes (the darkest shade you can get it to be while still looking a bit brown), a white t-shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, white trainers with purple highlights, and a silver scarf. Good luck with that!
Trainer Sprite: (optional) Whatever you think is best.

Thanks in advance, I hope you can cope with all the description I gave you...

Luminey

Aspiring Collector
Crimson Darkness:
Hax.png

I tried to do the second one but it was a little hard to recolor him with out the colors of umbreon without looking bad. Can I do different trainer for umbreon for you?

Maz2468:
Aggrongold.png
aggron.png

And yes, the trainer is stepping on a geodude XD

Ok since my trainers are becoming so popular I'm going to have to change up the rules a little.
I will have 6 slots for people to request, if they fill up please wait until a spot is open. I try to do requests in chunks so 2 or 3 spots might open up at a time. You can still choose up to 3 items at the time but that just entitles you to one slot.

Last edited:

Luminey

Aspiring Collector
Would you be able to put a suit and tie to this pokes?:
Pidgeot
nidoking
electabuzz
kabutops
furret
vigoroth

My slots are full and overflow is only for special purposes such as someone posting a couple of seconds before you.
I'm sorry but your request is denied. Please wait until slots are open again.

FireTheAbsolLord:
Elk.png

PikaPal_Lyra:
Gothirta.png

In your mutation request; Is there a specific pokemon out of the ones you chose to be the main color scheme?
Crimson_Darkness:
umbreon.png

KoalaLover:
flareon.png

Memond:
mysoulyourbeats.png

Last edited:

~Ace

i can show you how
Swirling Sig
Size: You choose :)
Render/Stock: Trainer Red on this
Background Color: Dark Purple/Black (Halloweeny)
Spark Color: Dark Red
Border: Thin
Text: Happy Halloween from Elliot~

Luminey

Aspiring Collector
Swirling Sig
Size: You choose :)
Render/Stock: Trainer Red on this
Background Color: Dark Purple/Black (Halloweeny)
Spark Color: Dark Red
Border: Thin
Text: Happy Halloween from Elliot~

I can try to render him but I can't say how good it will look with the watermark. Could you ask the artist for a watermark free version or find a different one? I don't want the quality of this sig to be ruined because of the watermark.

~Ace

i can show you how
The person on DA won't reply, so could you render it and do it with the watermark? couldn't you try to blend the color in the watermark so it isn't visible? I'll give credit to the DA artist and if you cant blend the color on the watermark then use it with the watermark, it's fine :)

Luminey

Aspiring Collector
PikaPal_Lyra:
Meothitablu.png

I did add the tail like you said but most of it is covered up by the wings :x

Necro101:
Sceptile-1.png

InchTall:
Pumpkin.png

acetrainerelliot:
Red.png

For some reason the red sparks didn't show up as well as I thought they would. Hope you like it though~

iSketchy

Asian At Heart <3
OHMAHGAWD. Do you know how long Iv'e been looking for someone who can do decent custom trainers? The thing is yours aren't just decent, there amazing! I'm sure you'll get sick of me after awhile since. . well I'll be coming back a lot but hey, your my dream artist. . I guess. . xD

Custom Trainers~
Character: She's for my RPG site, she's an elite four <3
Reference Pic or Description: She's gonna be the sprite form of her :D I'd like her to have two green pigtails, maybe flying is different directions, and the bangs hanging in her face. Purple eyes and a purple tank top with short jean shorts and cowboy boots. Oh! And her holding a Pokeball would be great.:)
Trainer Sprite: Could you use this one, this one, or this one?

Character: Another Elite four member, this one a guy ;D
Reference Pic or Description: Here's his reference pic, he's the blonde one :D And I'd like him to have baggy, tan shorts and a white/blue stripped T-Shirt. Him holding a pokeball too please and make sure he has glasses?:)
Trainer Sprite: This one would be ok, and so would this one.

Character: The last Elite four member, a boyy :D
Reference Pic or Description: He had white hair nad red eyes and could be wearing a black suit and holding a Pokeball, here's a pic.
Trainer Sprite: I'd like this one:)