• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lumiose City Pursuit! (805)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Good followup episode, I liked Ash going after garchomp to free it from the collar, and Froakie using its bubbles to keep garchomp from falling off the ledge. I'm surprised it took till Ash got back to the ground for Serena to get a good look at Ash, I thought the news reporter had a chance of a few good shots before that, even from the helicopter. I liked Froakie's capture scene too.

7/10

Nyter

Island Challenger
This episode was definitely a great second episode. No time was wasted on any character. Bonnie and her precocious ways meeting all those Pokemon at Prof. Sycamore's lab. Clemont's gadgets really define what his passion is. Ash and his heroic ways as well as Serena and the connection between her and Ash keeping us in suspense.

I really liked however how grave the score of this episode was, especially the background music when Team Rocket attach the collar to Garchomp.

I give this episode a 5 out of 5 stars

Leonhart

Imagineer
So instead of taking Keromatsu to Miare City's Pokemon Center, Satoshi went to Platane-hakase's laboratory to seek treatment for it. I liked Platane-hakase's Gablias up until the Rocket-dan's device made it ascend the Miare City Gym building. I liked how Satoshi got on television though, and how Mega Bursyamo saved him.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I'm glad Team Rocket didn't get too much screen time in this episode as I've grown rather tired of them as of late. Froakie is adorable and the scene where he catches himself was wonderful.~

Alloutℯ

Banned
Team Rocket seem to finally find their right balance between competent and funny, Wobbuffet included. The motto was awesome and the BGM for it seems to be made to go along with the animation, unlike before. The only thing I didn't like about them was how fast they were blasted off.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, Platane-hakase's Gablias rampaging through the city reminded me of old Godzilla movies, and for once I thought that the Rocket-dan trio went too far since they instigated the whole crisis.

Daizy

I call you honey
Man Team Rocket ruined everything when they went after Garchomp. The Prism Tower stuff was awesome even though I knew that Ash was gonna get saved by Blaziken Mask.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Looking back at this episode, I found the beginning of it pretty entertaining and it makes me wish that Serena had shown the snarky part of her personality more.

Didn't really care much for Team Rocket in this episode as they did what they usually did.

Didn't like the ending either since it led to a part of Serena's character that I didn't care for at all.

I rate this episode 5/10

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Great episode. I liked seeing one of Prof. Sycamore's assistants tend to Froakie and Sycamore explaining Froakie's past. Garchomp with a friendly personality was nice, and it was cool to see her take the collar for Froakie. Hyper Beam's new animation wasn't good, though. Loved it when Froakie used its Frubbles on Garchomp's legs. Ash jumping off the very top of the Prism Tower was reckless, and I was hoping Garchomp to save them, rather than Blaziken. Froakie's capture scene was surprising.
9/10