1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Lunar Destiny Shoppe

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Sweet May, May 28, 2012.

1. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

Thanks so much for the last banner! It's fantastic! I do have another request, though, if that's okay. (I would like to alternate between this and the previous one.)

- - B a n n e r - -
    Size: Whatever works best for you.
    Text: Digimon Guardians
    Extra: If you could put a border of some kind around it, I think I'd like that.

2. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Yep that's fine. Your request is accepted!

3. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

4. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

^ No problem! Also thank you for saving it. =] Been a little occupied with events going on in the neighborhood but now that they're over, things will speed up!

Here's another one:
    PoKe_aRcHeR2010 - I tried my best to make it look like my example as you wanted but I'm not sure if you really wanted it red or if you wanted it blue like the example. If you want it blue, do tell and I'll fix up the colors.
    [​IMG]
    http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1179/legacyf.png

Psycho Cut
    [​IMG]
    http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8645/pkmnworldc.png

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  5. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  6. ~Kurou

~Kurou to see you smile

7. PoKe_aRcHeR2010

PoKe_aRcHeR2010 Shady 2.0

:OO Looks great ^^' .... Blue would look nicer though but still thanks ... :) ... If you cant change it I'll use it either way :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  8. TheBluePorygon

TheBluePorygon i miss the old kanye

9. rosierjay

rosierjay Lillipup Trainer

these are great! for a wallpaper. how many images can you have in it? i really like the polaroid style one, but i'm curious to see what you would do with the images otherwise too. what type of images are best? tif, pdf, jpeg, gif? and what size is the max/min ?

10. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

I'll do my best for the text there. I'm sure it'll fit but we'll see. =] Your request is accepted!
    Your request is also accepted!
    Have no fear! Here is the blue version so you can choose which one you like best!
    [​IMG]
    http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7452/legacy2.png
    It's okay. The image looks tolerable so don't worry! Your request is accepted.
    Thank you! Regarding your requests:
    1. You can have a lot of images in them. I guess you shouldn't plant more than 10 images because it can look cluttered. ^_^;; Some of the images shouldn't be really small or it's hard to work with them. The image limit also depends on the size of the banner.
    2. The types of images I can work with are .png and .jpeg formatted files. .gif is only acceptable if the file is still, not an animation. I have never worked with .tif or .pdf files so if you can upload them somewhere or convert them to .png or .jpeg, that would be really helpful.
    3. Minimum is 800 x 600 because I believe that is the smallest standard size. The maximum is 2000 x 2000 in width or height.

I hope I have answered your questions and I'm still working on the other requests, guys. Please have more patience with me!

[EDIT] Here is one finished request! More to come! =]
    #chellosressurection - Link

[EDIT2] Skamory7
    [​IMG]
    http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/7494/creditwo.png

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  11. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

thanks you!

12. rosierjay

rosierjay Lillipup Trainer

ok cool! i still have to grab one of the images at home. if there is still a spot open i'll post a request either tonight or tomorrow.

13. #chelloressurection

#chelloressurection Back...kinda

Thanks Sweet May ^^

14. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Another complete request:
    HatenaCAMERON
    [​IMG]
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7269/hetaliacl.png

Enjoy and come again!

Also we have a new worker here at the shop! Everyone welcome aggiegwyn and feel free to request from her as she's open. Due to splitting the shop, I've cut my maximum request limit to 5 and because I have 6 requests already, I'm closed. ^_^;; Don't worry I'll be open again soon.

15. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

ZOMG IT LOOKS AWESOME!Thank-you! ^___^

16. PrismaticPrincessAnna

- - B a n n e r - -
    Size: 400 x 200 (You can make it 500 x 300 or somewhere in between if you want more room.)
    Text: Let's Fly High!

I believe I have wings no one else can see,
    No matter how high my ideal or dreams are, I wont give up!
    My wings sparkle and glitter and seize happiness like a Blue bird!

Extra: Make it sky/cloudy theme c: the text with the bold, I want it pop-out and bigger than the other text, nya~

17. StarlightPegasus

StarlightPegasus Live out Loud

18. Sweet May

Sweet May o.o

Is there any specific image you want to pop out than the others or any will do? Your request is still accepted.
    I take it this request is for aggiegwyn? You need to specific who you want to make your banner.

19. StarlightPegasus

StarlightPegasus Live out Loud

Sorry I forgot. XD Its for aggiegwyn. :)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  20. PrismaticPrincessAnna

Uhm... Do you mean like standing out? Any of those Skyla images.

Thanks, nya~

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012