• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Subterrane Graphics

Paramuse11

Love them!!!! Thank you so very much! :)

Just wondering, I didn't see a rule against this, but are you alright as long as I say you made it if I use these in my shop on a different website I use for Pokemon trading?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Love them!!!! Thank you so very much! :)

Just wondering, I didn't see a rule against this, but are you alright as long as I say you made it if I use these in my shop on a different website I use for Pokemon trading?
yes that is fine as long as you give proper credit which the same for the two images i mentioned :)

Paramuse11

yes that is fine as long as you give proper credit which the same for the two images i mentioned :)
Awesome, thanks!

Can you possibly point me to the thread that tells you how to post images/links on these forums?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome, thanks!

Can you possibly point me to the thread that tells you how to post images/links on these forums?
no problem and messaged you in your vm since its starting to get off topic now ;)

anyway other requests done ^_^

Road:

I hope this is what you wanted which it didn't turn out that bad but i had ot do a few more steps then usual :p

Hydrangea:

Well I tried my best on this one hopefully its alright for your header and sorry for the wait been super busy with life

TikTok13:

I hope this alright for you and did what you asked in the notes ^_^

4 spots open again!

also do to my life your requests might be delayed longer then usual however i will get it done at some point so please be patient when requesting ^_^

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Road:

I hope this is what you wanted which it didn't turn out that bad but i had ot do a few more steps then usual :p

YOOOOOO it looks awesome!! Everything aligns so well, I totally love it! I'll save it and pop it into my threads super quick! Thank you a ton!! ;w;

Hydrangea

Forever and ever more
Staff member
Hydrangea:

Well I tried my best on this one hopefully its alright for your header and sorry for the wait been super busy with life

4 spots open again!

also do to my life your requests might be delayed longer then usual however i will get it done at some point so please be patient when requesting ^_^
Absolutely amazing as usual! I saw your VM late but I absolutely love it. I'm always willing to wait for work from you.

Speaking of which... I think a sig change is in order.

Broken Banner Form

I would like a Broken Banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

character/pokemon( up to 2): http://i.imgur.com/N2OH9YQ.jpg
Colors: white, red, black
Text: no text if possible please
Text font ( www.dafont.com ): n/a
anything special: thanks in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Absolutely amazing as usual! I saw your VM late but I absolutely love it. I'm always willing to wait for work from you.

Speaking of which... I think a sig change is in order.

Broken Banner Form

I would like a Broken Banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

character/pokemon( up to 2): http://i.imgur.com/N2OH9YQ.jpg
Colors: white, red, black
Text: no text if possible please
Text font ( www.dafont.com ): n/a
anything special: thanks in advance!
your welcome and sorry for the late reply accepted

3 spots left!

Color Tech banner Form

I would like a Color Tech banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Type (1 or 2): 1
Image (1 image): This.
fist line text: Nerdy McNerdface's
smaller sub text: Chibi Gallery
Color: blue. Not really dark or light blue, something more in the middle would be nice.
anything important to note: Is it too much to ask for a gif as part of the banner?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Color Tech banner Form

I would like a Color Tech banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Type (1 or 2): 1
Image (1 image): This.
fist line text: Nerdy McNerdface's
smaller sub text: Chibi Gallery
Color: blue. Not really dark or light blue, something more in the middle would be nice.
anything important to note: Is it too much to ask for a gif as part of the banner?
i noticed you want a sprite? that would be kinda small for that banner >.> normally sprites go well with userbars and link buttons. I could find a riley image for you if you want me too?

i noticed you want a sprite? that would be kinda small for that banner >.> normally sprites go well with userbars and link buttons. I could find a riley image for you if you want me too?
That sounds cool! Feel free to do that!

Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
text: Last Eruption
text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
colors: You pick.
anything else special: Nope.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
text: Last Eruption
text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
colors: You pick.
anything else special: Nope.
yeah its because you don't have enough posts to link yet but i can get a image for you accepted

1 spot left!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

Hydrenga:

Hope this is what you wanted enjoy ^_^

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

Last edited:
well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

Hydrenga:

Hope this is what you wanted enjoy ^_^

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

Thank you! This looks great!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Split Userbars Form

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Mega Steelix (Left) & Mega Venusaur (Right)
Animated?: No
If yes which one?(only one animated please): (Darn you Fairy, and to think I wanted both Animated)
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: 3D Model Pleasse!
Text: IGN: Davon (Left) - FC: 0345-0046-5202 (Right)
Gradient Color: Grayish (Left), Greenish (Right)
Special Notes: If you want to improvise, do so, I'll communicate more with you on Discord.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Normal Split Userbars Form

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Mega Steelix (Left) & Mega Venusaur (Right)
Animated?: No
If yes which one?(only one animated please): (Darn you Fairy, and to think I wanted both Animated)
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: 3D Model Pleasse!
Text: IGN: Davon (Left) - FC: 0345-0046-5202 (Right)
Gradient Color: Grayish (Left), Greenish (Right)
Special Notes: If you want to improvise, do so, I'll communicate more with you on Discord.
accepted the only reason i say one only, I have trouble with the frames when they have two animated it makes it more slow and choppy for some reason can't figure out what i am doing wrong >.>

4 spots open!