• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Subterrane Graphics

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a header popout banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Pokemon/Character image( up to 3 please): Necrozma, Solgaleo, and Lunala
Style 1 or 2?: 2
Font ( www.dafont.com ): Midnight Legend
Text popping out: The Legendary Awakening
background color: Pinks, purples, some black and white shades
special notes: could I have Necrozma on the left, Solgaleo on the right and Lunala in the center? Thank you!

the lunala image can't be used for pop out form but the other two are fine which be careful from deviant art I only accept if you get permission from the artist but I do have permission for that artist so you fine with that one ;)

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
the lunala image can't be used for pop out form but the other two are fine which be careful from deviant art I only accept if you get permission from the artist but I do have permission for that artist so you fine with that one ;)

Alright! Uh, would this Lunala picture work instead? Sorry for the trouble. (the same artist as the other two)

If so; could we put Lunala on the left, Necrozma in the middle and Solgaleo on the right?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright! Uh, would this Lunala picture work instead? Sorry for the trouble. (the same artist as the other two)

If so; could we put Lunala on the left, Necrozma in the middle and Solgaleo on the right?

yeah that be fine :3 accepted

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
pokemon team: my FB team
Trainer(animated or not): ^as described in my fb profile (if possible) not animated
battle base type(battle base site) idk...what is showed in the example i guess

you have 15 pokemon showing in your profile which ones do you want? just a bit confused thats all XD

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
you have 15 pokemon showing in your profile which ones do you want? just a bit confused thats all XD

oh that.
the eevee, the lilipup, the meditite, the cottonee, the deeriling (if the cotonee and the deering could somehow be posed as a couple that would be awesome) and the aron
(with the eevee being the closest one to the trainer)

sorry about that
and thanks again

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh that.
the eevee, the lilipup, the meditite, the cottonee, the deeriling (if the cotonee and the deering could somehow be posed as a couple that would be awesome) and the aron
(with the eevee being the closest one to the trainer)

sorry about that
and thanks again

alright thanks for responding XD didn't want accept and get the wrong pokemon on it :p accepted

2 spots left! I will try to get all three requests done sometime this week before saturday...

Minedreigon:

I hope you like it grey and white was a bit plain so i thought to match the colors of nihilego which is blue and white and for a simple banner its best to use simple text because weird font doesn't look right on them ;)

Z8XYtKs.png

Hydrangea:

I hope this alright for you which wasn't sure if it was for sig or not so just let me know if i need to resize it for sig use ^_^

u5BY9dp.png

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Splendid job! Thanks a bunch, I really what you've done with it in actual fact. n_n

yw glad you like it ^_^

also last request done ^_^

Kawaiiconcept:

I hope its what you wanted I added what you asked deerling next to meditate and eevee next to the trainer ^_^ also I am pretty sure american pi did the recolor sprites :D if you use in your sig you can give both credits now :D

j2lAIo5.png

Last edited:

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
yw glad you like it ^_^

also last request done ^_^

Kawaiiconcept:

I hope its what you wanted I added what you asked deerling next to meditate and eevee next to the trainer ^_^ also I am pretty sure american pi did the recolor sprites :D if you use in your sig you can give both credits now :D

j2lAIo5.png
this is lovely thank you so much

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I would like a Regular Banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of Popplio, Rowlet, and Litten together.
background (fire,water,bubbles, etc): Your pick
Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying
gradient color: Your pick
additional comments: This banner should be pretty small, the best way to size it is the same size as the trainer mugshots on your first post. Thankies :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of Popplio, Rowlet, and Litten together.
Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying
additional comments: This banner should be pretty small, the best way to size it is the same size as the trainer mugshots on your first post. Thankies :3

accepted I can do that for you

request done:

I hope its what you wanted normally I do only two images because it gets crowded as you can see :p I tried for you though hard to add text with three images >.>

5k2uVcJ.png

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
accepted I can do that for you

request done:

I hope its what you wanted normally I do only two images because it gets crowded as you can see :p I tried for you though hard to add text with three images >.>

5k2uVcJ.png

Its lovely thank you :3 I'd like to request another if possible.

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of the boy and girl trainer from gen 7, the top of their heads is fine.
Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying for Gym (or Applying)
additional comments: This banner should be the same size as the one you just did for me. For the text, if the Applying for Gym doesn't fit then just Applying is fine. Thanks!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I would like a avatar profile picture from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Image(only 1): this please
Text( www.dafont.com ): no text
Colors: purple/white/light pink
anything special:make it look magical and cool (sparkles maybe?)

the image you linked is broken it says forbidden >.> if you fix the link for me please I will accept ^_^

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Special Userbar Form

I would like a Special userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
half or full: half
glare (Yes or No): yes
sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): Jumpluff
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: Actually, could you use this one
animated (yes or No): no
if yes what sprite animated: n/a
Text: Hydrangea
gradient background color: light blue and dark blue
background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): flowers if possible
anything else special: nope, just thanks in advance

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Special Userbar Form

I would like a Special userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
half or full: half
glare (Yes or No): yes
sprite(s) ( 2 is max for full, and 1 for half): Jumpluff
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: Actually, could you use this one
animated (yes or No): no
if yes what sprite animated: n/a
Text: Hydrangea
gradient background color: light blue and dark blue
background effect (water, bubbles,flower, etc): flowers if possible
anything else special: nope, just thanks in advance

sure thing accepted

@kawaii: someone on my vm's help me out what image it was which seems my internet is not picking up that site image for some reason but found it another way ;) accepted

Kawaiiconcept:

I hope you like it I tried something different then usual since your image was a non extract picture one....

qKVBRil.png

Hydrangea:

here you go hope you like :D as well as I tried to do light blue with dark blue but it got cancelled out when I added effects >.>

tY1h5QU.png

Last edited:

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
sure thing accepted

Hydrangea:

here you go hope you like :D as well as I tried to do light blue with dark blue but it got cancelled out when I added effects >.>

tY1h5QU.png

ahhh I love it. Thank you so much! I don't quite know how I'm going to work it into my current signature but i'll figure something out.

kawaiiconcept

TOP OF THE MORNIN'
sure thing accepted

@kawaii: someone on my vm's help me out what image it was which seems my internet is not picking up that site image for some reason but found it another way ;) accepted

Kawaiiconcept:

I hope you like it I tried something different then usual since your image was a non extract picture one....

qKVBRil.png

Hydrangea:

tY1h5QU.png

holy crap
this is gorgeous
i love it
thank you so much

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
SO I was silly and didn't post my next request soooo......

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of the boy and girl trainer from gen 7, the top of their heads is fine.
Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying for Gym (or Applying)
additional comments: This banner should be the same size as the one you just did for me. For the text, if the Applying for Gym doesn't fit then just Applying is fine. Thanks!