• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Subterrane Graphics

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
SO I was silly and didn't post my next request soooo......

I would like a Regular Banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

front Images( 1 image but i can do two if you want): If possible, an image of the boy and girl trainer from gen 7, the top of their heads is fine.
background (fire,water,bubbles, etc): Your pick
Text( www.dafont.com ) : Applying for Gym (or Applying)
gradient color: Your pick
additional comments: This banner should be the same size as the one you just did for me. For the text, if the Applying for Gym doesn't fit then just Applying is fine. Thanks!

lol its fine I can do that in a few days since I have to work the morning might be able to do this tommorow if not tired accepted

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
I got a little bit of a weird one

I would like a link button from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
animated(yes or no): no
Sprite: Flareon
Text: Skyborne
colors: oranges, yellows, and reds.
anything else special: would be possible to make it 88 x 31 for the dimensions? Thanks in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got a little bit of a weird one

I would like a link button from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
animated(yes or no): no
Sprite: Flareon
Text: Skyborne
colors: oranges, yellows, and reds.
anything else special: would be possible to make it 88 x 31 for the dimensions? Thanks in advance!

yeah that is fine I can do that for you accepted

i will try to get these request done soon as I can been busy with work atm plus I have a trade shop on the side as well...

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Custom Shiny Chart Banner Form
I would like a Custom Shiny Chart Banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Image ( 2 max): Wes from Colosseum and Shiny Raikou
Special Text: Johnny Blaze's Gen 7 Shiny Card
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Whatever you think would be stylish
colors: Red and Black
How many boxes on the chart?: As many as yours :p
anything special: Up to you, but it will be going in my sig! Also in box one could you put a shiny smeargle and a shiny charmander in the second one? Thank you in advance!!!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Custom Shiny Chart Banner Form
I would like a Custom Shiny Chart Banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Image ( 2 max): Wes from Colosseum and Shiny Raikou
Special Text: Johnny Blaze's Gen 7 Shiny Card
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Whatever you think would be stylish
colors: Red and Black
How many boxes on the chart?: As many as yours :p
anything special: Up to you, but it will be going in my sig! Also in box one could you put a shiny smeargle and a shiny charmander in the second one? Thank you in advance!!!

sure thing I can do it for you :3 accepted however I can put the shiny smeargle and charmander in those boxes but after that I don't edit your charts for you so you can use a image site or program to edit the other shinies you get it :3

2 spots left!

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
sure thing I can do it for you :3 accepted however I can put the shiny smeargle and charmander in those boxes but after that I don't edit your charts for you so you can use a image site or program to edit the other shinies you get it :3

2 spots left!

Oh, sorry! I wasn't aware, but I do appreciate it! Can't wait to see it!! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh, sorry! I wasn't aware, but I do appreciate it! Can't wait to see it!! :)

its fine it says under the banner choice but its no worries and will do ^_^

DT:

T7sJDBe.png

Hydrangea:

hope this alright how you want it trying to use a image from pokemon pinball was a bit tricky since had to crop out the white background plus not look cut off on the link button...

lfvOZXS.png

4 spots open!

Road

Shiny Master
Hiya Fairy! I have finally gotten everything together to make these requests for my trade shop! I read that 6 of them is okay to request at a time? If so, here they are!

I would like a (few) text banner(s) at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Text: Notes
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ) : Up to you! (or Berlin Sans FB Demi)
gradient text color: Any colors from the Pokemon (Up to you!)
images (up to two): Shiny Purugly (on the left of the text)
sig use?: No
anything special: I'd like all the banners to match in size (same text size for sure), maybe no taller than 200 pixels, but otherwise design is up to you!

Text: Guidelines
images (up to two): Shiny Houndoom (on the right of the text)
anything special: I'd like all the banners to match in size (same text size for sure), maybe no taller than 200 pixels, but otherwise design is up to you!

Text: Trades
images (up to two): Shiny Goodra (on the left of the text)

Text: Offering
images (up to two): Shiny Typhlosion (on the right of the text)

Text: Services
images (up to two): Shiny Flygon (on the left of the text)

Text: Wants
images (up to two): Shiny Yveltal (on the right of the text)

All the images should already be transparent (I noticed Yveltal has some blur on him though, you don't have to worry about taking that off if you can work with it); they're all just the Sugimori art recolored to be shiny. I'm having a hard time deciding how the banners should look tho; really all that matters is that the right Pokemon is matched with the right word haha. The fonts can also all be different or the same depending on what you think is good. (I also listed the font I use for everything, which I believe is a standard font on most PCs.) If you need more details or need to change something let me know, I can adjust however!

I'm thinking I'll want a banner for the whole shop as well, but I have an actual idea for that and this is the limit anyway, so I'll get back to you on it another time if this is alright.

Thanks a ton in advance, looking forward to it!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hiya Fairy! I have finally gotten everything together to make these requests for my trade shop! I read that 6 of them is okay to request at a time? If so, here they are!

I would like a (few) text banner(s) at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Text: Notes
images (up to two): Shiny Purugly (on the left of the text)

Text: Guidelines
images (up to two): Shiny Houndoom (on the right of the text)

Text: Trades
images (up to two): Shiny Goodra (on the left of the text)

Text: Offering
images (up to two): Shiny Typhlosion (on the right of the text)

Text: Services
images (up to two): Shiny Flygon (on the left of the text)

Text: Wants
images (up to two): Shiny Yveltal (on the right of the text)

All the images should already be transparent (I noticed Yveltal has some blur on him though, you don't have to worry about taking that off if you can work with it); they're all just the Sugimori art recolored to be shiny. I'm having a hard time deciding how the banners should look tho; really all that matters is that the right Pokemon is matched with the right word haha. The fonts can also all be different or the same depending on what you think is good. (I also listed the font I use for everything, which I believe is a standard font on most PCs.) If you need more details or need to change something let me know, I can adjust however!

I'm thinking I'll want a banner for the whole shop as well, but I have an actual idea for that and this is the limit anyway, so I'll get back to you on it another time if this is alright.

Thanks a ton in advance, looking forward to it!!

sounds good road :D I can do this for you which I will let you know if there is any problems ^_^ accepted

3 spots left!

Road

Shiny Master
sounds good road :D I can do this for you which I will let you know if there is any problems ^_^ accepted

3 spots left!
Thank you a ton!! I have faith that they'll be super awesome~ Looking forward to it! c:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thank you a ton!! I have faith that they'll be super awesome~ Looking forward to it! c:

yep no problem hope to have it done sometime this week >.>

JohnnyBlaze:

sorry for the wait been busy with things hope this is alright for you which raikou will be covered sometimes it happens but thats mostly what you expect for a chart XD there was alot of choppy images of wes was trying to find one that isn't so choppy...

3QHWyqC.png

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
yep no problem hope to have it done sometime this week >.>

JohnnyBlaze:

sorry for the wait been busy with things hope this is alright for you which raikou will be covered sometimes it happens but thats mostly what you expect for a chart XD there was alot of choppy images of wes was trying to find one that isn't so choppy...

3QHWyqC.png

It's waayy better than I imagined it! How did you know Red and black was my favorite color scheme? Friggin' LOVE IT!! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's waayy better than I imagined it! How did you know Red and black was my favorite color scheme? Friggin' LOVE IT!! :)

glad you like it :D

Road:

I hope you like them I was trying really hard to keep them the same size but its hard with text banners do to the background so hopefully its alright and the text font size is hard as well to be the same size depending how long the text is and also I tried to keep the same style for each banner to match with colors matching the shiny forms with the background. I was not sure what style you were going for the background as well so just went a simple text banner...

MFrp3S2.png

dvBMwOG.png

cZ8hNjB.png

IHe9tC4.png

wTaht6R.png

A7oRWCF.png

all spots open!

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
glad you like it :D

Road:

I hope you like them I was trying really hard to keep them the same size but its hard with text banners do to the background so hopefully its alright and the text font size is hard as well to be the same size depending how long the text is and also I tried to keep the same style for each banner to match with colors matching the shiny forms with the background. I was not sure what style you were going for the background as well so just went a simple text banner...

MFrp3S2.png

dvBMwOG.png

cZ8hNjB.png

IHe9tC4.png

wTaht6R.png

A7oRWCF.png

all spots open!
OOO no they are totally awesome! I love the similarity but slight difference, it's perfect! Thanks so much for the hard work! I'll start integrating them into my threads right away, thank you!! ;w; (Also I have already saved them to my system, so if you need to remove them at any time you are clear for that!)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OOO no they are totally awesome! I love the similarity but slight difference, it's perfect! Thanks so much for the hard work! I'll start integrating them into my threads right away, thank you!! ;w; (Also I have already saved them to my system, so if you need to remove them at any time you are clear for that!)

good glad you like them :) i was worried how you wanted the design ^_^

anyway guys I am still here for artwork which I know this section is pretty much dead lately which I am working a new feature to my shop where there be a separate way to ordering more mass orders to fill in your needs for future trade shops,leagues,guilds,and other threads that need art. I haven't fully figured out the system yet but will add when ready. I am willing to keep this section alive :)

Paramuse11

Hello! I am interested in your artwork it looks amazing!

Hope I'm doing this right, let me know if you need anything else, but I would like to order this:

I would like a header popout banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Pokemon/Character image( up to 3 please): Shiny Mudsdale, Shiny Rapidash and Shiny Ponyta
Style 1 or 2?: 2 please
Font ( www.dafont.com ): Any
Text popping out: Paramuse's Shop
background color: Red
special notes: N/A

Am I allowed to request a couple sub banners at the same time? Ex: Shinies, events, breedables?

Also, can I pay in shines/events?

Edit: 4 extra sub banners ok by FairyWitch:

Pop out banner form

I would like a pop out banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Shiny Pikachu
would you like the banner full or halfed?: Either
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): Flowers
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Any
text: Shinies
colors: Any
anything special:

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Normal Mew
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): Any
text: Events
anything special:

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Shiny Mudbray
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): Grassey Field
text: Breedables
anything special:

Image pop out (no more the 2 images): Shiny Milotic
background style (fire,water,flowers, etc): Any
text: Cloning
anything special:

Thank you!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello! I am interested in your artwork it looks amazing!

Hope I'm doing this right, let me know if you need anything else, but I would like to order this:

I would like a header popout banner at Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Pokemon/Character image( up to 3 please): Shiny Mudsdale, Shiny Rapidash and Shiny Ponyta
Style 1 or 2?: 2 please
Font ( www.dafont.com ): Any
Text popping out: Paramuse's Shop
background color: Red
special notes: N/A

Am I allowed to request a couple sub banners at the same time? Ex: Shinies, events, breedables?

Also, can I pay in shines/events?

thank you! hey there welcome to my shop :) and all this stuff is free of charge so no payment is needed ^_^ and I can work something out if you want to add a few more to your list here then i can if you want normally I do only one banner per request unless its text banners ;) how many banners do you need for the sub banners?

Road

Shiny Master
Hiya FairyWitch! I decided on a title banner I'd like for my shop, and I'd like a GIF banner if possible!

I would like a animation banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Image (up to 2): Shiny Lugia (upper right) and Shiny Ho-Oh (lower left)
image background foreground: Lugia and Ho Oh in the foreground please!
Gif animation image: Shiny Mew in the Sky
if the gif is too big what part should i keep?: Definitely Mew and the shooting star!
Text: Road's Trading Bureau
text font: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire
anything else special: I'm imagining Lugia and Ho-Oh sorta framing the gif at the corners (position as listed), facing the middle, and the text in the sky space next to Mew (the text can interfere with the star in any way that works).

I hope that explanation sorta makes sense? I'm not sure if you can do pop-out with a GIF, if not then I have a backup idea that I can request instead. Let me know if it seems okay!

Paramuse11

thank you! hey there welcome to my shop :) and all this stuff is free of charge so no payment is needed ^_^ and I can work something out if you want to add a few more to your list here then i can if you want normally I do only one banner per request unless its text banners ;) how many banners do you need for the sub banners?

Hello! Wow free of charge?? That's really awesome! Although if I gave you something in return could you do 4 extra sub banners? I like the pop up sub banner, but would only need one image each. Let me know and I'll fill out the form. If not no worries I'll fill it out when this request is done.