• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Subterrane Graphics

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hiya FairyWitch! I decided on a title banner I'd like for my shop, and I'd like a GIF banner if possible!

I would like a animation banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
Image (up to 2): Shiny Lugia (upper right) and Shiny Ho-Oh (lower left)
image background foreground: Lugia and Ho Oh in the foreground please!
Gif animation image: Shiny Mew in the Sky
if the gif is too big what part should i keep?: Definitely Mew and the shooting star!
Text: Road's Trading Bureau
text font: Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire
anything else special: I'm imagining Lugia and Ho-Oh sorta framing the gif at the corners (position as listed), facing the middle, and the text in the sky space next to Mew (the text can interfere with the star in any way that works).

I hope that explanation sorta makes sense? I'm not sure if you can do pop-out with a GIF, if not then I have a backup idea that I can request instead. Let me know if it seems okay!

hmmm well tbh if you want the stuff to pop out then this isn't the right banner choice because a gif layers behind all the images and brushes to blend into the banner appearing its all together as one >.> i can do the gif image behind the images you have however if you want it on the front that may cause a problem :/ your choice, let me know what you want to do ^_^

Hello! Wow free of charge?? That's really awesome! Although if I gave you something in return could you do 4 extra sub banners? I like the pop up sub banner, but would only need one image each. Let me know and I'll fill out the form. If not no worries I'll fill it out when this request is done.

yeah its against serebii rules to do things for payment which as well art shop section is free art so its no biggy really ;) so you only do 4 extra banners then that is fine just edit your post and i will allow it this time because i negotiated it ^_^

Paramuse11

hmmm well tbh if you want the stuff to pop out then this isn't the right banner choice because a gif layers behind all the images and brushes to blend into the banner appearing its all together as one >.> i can do the gif image behind the images you have however if you want it on the front that may cause a problem :/ your choice, let me know what you want to do ^_^

yeah its against serebii rules to do things for payment which as well art shop section is free art so its no biggy really ;) so you only do 4 extra banners then that is fine just edit your post and i will allow it this time because i negotiated it ^_^

Oh ok I didn't notice that rule I'll read them again. Anyways thanks so much! I do feel bad giving nothing for your work. I will edit my first post that I requested the banner in now.

Edit: Oh I didn't realize there was different rules per forum, good to know.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh ok I didn't notice that rule I'll read them again. Anyways thanks so much! I do feel bad giving nothing for your work. I will edit my first post that I requested the banner in now.

Edit: Oh I didn't realize there was different rules per forum, good to know.

yeah each section have different rules :p but anyway request accepted ^_^

Road

Shiny Master
I thought that's what I said tho, with the GIF in the back and Lugia/Ho-Oh/the text in front? Something like this (only animated and with the text and not badly edited lol)? Was it the wording in the "anything else" part that made it confusing?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I thought that's what I said tho, with the GIF in the back and Lugia/Ho-Oh/the text in front? Something like this (only animated and with the text and not badly edited lol)? Was it the wording in the "anything else" part that made it confusing?

alright i think i get more what you want however I have a feeling it may not work out well with the two images pop out, I thought you wanted the gif to pop out over the two images which confused me >.> but still if you want the lugia and ho-oh to pop out that might cause a problem. I can give it a shot never tried that ever before might be a new type of banner if it works out well of course >.> it be a pop out animation banner that be a cross with pop out banners.

Road

Shiny Master
alright i think i get more what you want however I have a feeling it may not work out well with the two images pop out, I thought you wanted the gif to pop out over the two images which confused me >.> but still if you want the lugia and ho-oh to pop out that might cause a problem. I can give it a shot never tried that ever before might be a new type of banner if it works out well of course >.> it be a pop out animation banner that be a cross with pop out banners.
Exactly! Yeah I'm not sure, I only worked with GIFs once and I never did anything with transparency or anything. It's up to you if you wanna try! Again I have a backup idea that I think actually fits into the styles you have listed. @w@

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Exactly! Yeah I'm not sure, I only worked with GIFs once and I never did anything with transparency or anything. It's up to you if you wanna try! Again I have a backup idea that I think actually fits into the styles you have listed. @w@

see the problem is the layers on the animation banner might cause the problem because you want everything to blend together so it doesn't appear that there separate pieces but i can try it which heck if it works i might offer a second choice of animation banners :p accepted

Road

Shiny Master
see the problem is the layers on the animation banner might cause the problem because you want everything to blend together so it doesn't appear that there separate pieces but i can try it which heck if it works i might offer a second choice of animation banners :p accepted
Cool!! If it doesn't work out no sweat, I'll request something more normal haha. Looking forward to it, thanks a ton in advance! c:

RedRuby

if you want the lugia and ho-oh to pop out that might cause a problem. I can give it a shot never tried that ever before might be a new type of banner if it works out well of course >.> it be a pop out animation banner that be a cross with pop out banners.
Animation shouldn't interfere with the image being "pop-out" it's not different than any animation, but you have to watch the quality settings since gifs can lose quality which will affect the surrounding image an animated png would preserve quality, but the file size can quickly become an issue.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Starlight Banner form

I would like a Starlight banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Front Image (one image): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net..._banner.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160723043651
do you want a background image fading? (yes or no): no
Background image fading if yes: n/a
do you want text in the main part of the banner?(yes or no): yes
if yes Text: Dunes
Text popping out on the side: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplay
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Desert Queen
Gradient Colors: browns, sand colours
background effect (water,ice,lighting, etc): would sand, or like sand blowing in the wind be possible?
Bevel or Drop Shadow: Bevel
sig use?: no, it's for a header
anything else special: no my dear, just thanks in advance.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Starlight Banner form

I would like a Starlight banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Front Image (one image): http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net..._banner.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160723043651
do you want a background image fading? (yes or no): no
Background image fading if yes: n/a
do you want text in the main part of the banner?(yes or no): yes
if yes Text: Dunes
Text popping out on the side: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplay
Text Font ( www.dafont.com ): Desert Queen
Gradient Colors: browns, sand colours
background effect (water,ice,lighting, etc): would sand, or like sand blowing in the wind be possible?
Bevel or Drop Shadow: Bevel
sig use?: no, it's for a header
anything else special: no my dear, just thanks in advance.

the image is kinda tiny which i can't find a medium size image or large to go in that banner when i enlarge images they get really blurry >.> is there another hippowdon you might want?

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I would like a effect smudge banner at Luar Subtrerrane Graphics please,

image ( 1 image): http://www.asakura-japan.com/data/asakura-japan/product/20151031_be85f1.jpg
background color: Light green
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Messenger Pigeons
text: Offline
anything special: Forest-y looking, and it's gonna end up being 1920 x 1080px so it's might be upscaled depending on resulting size. Lemme kno if you need anything changed or edited (or know of something that'll look better). Thx.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I would like a effect smudge banner at Luar Subtrerrane Graphics please,

image ( 1 image): http://www.asakura-japan.com/data/asakura-japan/product/20151031_be85f1.jpg
background color: Light green
text font ( www.dafont.com ): Messenger Pigeons
text: Offline
anything special: Forest-y looking, and it's gonna end up being 1920 x 1080px so it's might be upscaled depending on resulting size. Lemme kno if you need anything changed or edited (or know of something that'll look better). Thx.

sure i can try it for you let me guess this is for your twitch channel :p anyway accepted

1 spot left!

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Team Poses Form

I would like a Team Pose from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,
pokemon team: Sableye, Serperior, Skarmory, Lucario, Chandelure, Tentacruel (Sableye at the front, though)
Trainer(animated or not): Possibly the animated version of Cheren's B2/W2 Sprite, please.
battle base type(battle base site) Not sure where these are on the site, so either the normal one, or a darker version, like the cave layout.
(P.S - Thanks in advance. Feel like it's cheating on AmericanPi though :))

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Team Poses Form

pokemon team: Sableye, Serperior, Skarmory, Lucario, Chandelure, Tentacruel (Sableye at the front, though)
Trainer(animated or not): Possibly the animated version of Cheren's B2/W2 Sprite, please.
battle base type(battle base site) Not sure where these are on the site, so either the normal one, or a darker version, like the cave layout.

sure i can do it for you order and there battle base sprites from bw/bw2 :) i can put the trainer on that base as well as the pokemons :p I like to the main site to see all choices i can work with thats all and no worries your not cheating on american pi as long as I have been in the art shop sections which this is my 3rd run with a art shop you can order from any shop you want not just one ;) your fine trust me ^_^ you can like more then one shop as long as the requests are being used and credit its no worries at all ;) accepted

no spots left! shop is closed until i finish all these requests :)

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Team Poses Form

If possible, could I edit my request? I would only like to swap Tentacruel's sprite for a Haxorus instead.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If possible, could I edit my request? I would only like to swap Tentacruel's sprite for a Haxorus instead.

yeah that is fine :) I haven't even started on yours so its alright been busy with work and the weekend so a bit slow on requests atm plus i got a trade shop as well sorry for the long wait. i normally not this long >.<

Paramuse11:

I hope this alright also if you could credit the mudbray and mudsdale to this person on devianart please, I couldn't find a good image that wasn't on devianart as well as I hope these banners are alright for you :)

1ZCZ61K.png

FL77ueI.png

EeV5VTt.png

hoOp0Uz.png

0u11tXM.png

Last edited: