• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunar Subterrane Graphics

Paramuse11

Love them!!!! Thank you so very much! :)

Just wondering, I didn't see a rule against this, but are you alright as long as I say you made it if I use these in my shop on a different website I use for Pokemon trading?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Love them!!!! Thank you so very much! :)

Just wondering, I didn't see a rule against this, but are you alright as long as I say you made it if I use these in my shop on a different website I use for Pokemon trading?

yes that is fine as long as you give proper credit which the same for the two images i mentioned :)

Paramuse11

yes that is fine as long as you give proper credit which the same for the two images i mentioned :)

Awesome, thanks!

Can you possibly point me to the thread that tells you how to post images/links on these forums?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome, thanks!

Can you possibly point me to the thread that tells you how to post images/links on these forums?

no problem and messaged you in your vm since its starting to get off topic now ;)

anyway other requests done ^_^

Road:

I hope this is what you wanted which it didn't turn out that bad but i had ot do a few more steps then usual :p

mJAqasD.gif

Hydrangea:

Well I tried my best on this one hopefully its alright for your header and sorry for the wait been super busy with life

7Pk8DyD.png

TikTok13:

I hope this alright for you and did what you asked in the notes ^_^

Z9xFLPE.gif

4 spots open again!

also do to my life your requests might be delayed longer then usual however i will get it done at some point so please be patient when requesting ^_^

Last edited:

Road

Shiny Master
Road:

I hope this is what you wanted which it didn't turn out that bad but i had ot do a few more steps then usual :p

mJAqasD.gif
YOOOOOO it looks awesome!! Everything aligns so well, I totally love it! I'll save it and pop it into my threads super quick! Thank you a ton!! ;w;

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Hydrangea:

Well I tried my best on this one hopefully its alright for your header and sorry for the wait been super busy with life

7Pk8DyD.png

4 spots open again!

also do to my life your requests might be delayed longer then usual however i will get it done at some point so please be patient when requesting ^_^

Absolutely amazing as usual! I saw your VM late but I absolutely love it. I'm always willing to wait for work from you.

Speaking of which... I think a sig change is in order.

Broken Banner Form

I would like a Broken Banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

character/pokemon( up to 2): http://i.imgur.com/N2OH9YQ.jpg
Colors: white, red, black
Text: no text if possible please
Text font ( www.dafont.com ): n/a
anything special: thanks in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Absolutely amazing as usual! I saw your VM late but I absolutely love it. I'm always willing to wait for work from you.

Speaking of which... I think a sig change is in order.

Broken Banner Form

I would like a Broken Banner from Enchanted Hollow Graphics Please,

character/pokemon( up to 2): http://i.imgur.com/N2OH9YQ.jpg
Colors: white, red, black
Text: no text if possible please
Text font ( www.dafont.com ): n/a
anything special: thanks in advance!

your welcome and sorry for the late reply accepted

3 spots left!

Color Tech banner Form

I would like a Color Tech banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Type (1 or 2): 1
Image (1 image): This.
fist line text: Nerdy McNerdface's
smaller sub text: Chibi Gallery
Color: blue. Not really dark or light blue, something more in the middle would be nice.
anything important to note: Is it too much to ask for a gif as part of the banner?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Color Tech banner Form

I would like a Color Tech banner from Lunar Subterrane Graphics please,

Type (1 or 2): 1
Image (1 image): This.
fist line text: Nerdy McNerdface's
smaller sub text: Chibi Gallery
Color: blue. Not really dark or light blue, something more in the middle would be nice.
anything important to note: Is it too much to ask for a gif as part of the banner?

i noticed you want a sprite? that would be kinda small for that banner >.> normally sprites go well with userbars and link buttons. I could find a riley image for you if you want me too?

i noticed you want a sprite? that would be kinda small for that banner >.> normally sprites go well with userbars and link buttons. I could find a riley image for you if you want me too?

That sounds cool! Feel free to do that!

Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
text: Last Eruption
text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
colors: You pick.
anything else special: Nope.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Simple banner Form

I would like a simple banner from Lunar Subterrane Grapics please,
Image(s)( one image please!): It won't let me put the link where I've added a Typhlosion image onto here, so can you pick an image for me. :/
text: Last Eruption
text font ( www.dafont.com): You pick.
colors: You pick.
anything else special: Nope.

yeah its because you don't have enough posts to link yet but i can get a image for you accepted

1 spot left!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

QvxX4VV.png

Hydrenga:

Hope this is what you wanted enjoy ^_^

h11Eg8R.png

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

yr8RuyA.png

Last edited:
well another spot opened back up do to someone getting banned i see so 2 spots open!

also all requests should be started within the next few days to get them done sorry for the wait I have been extremely busy with stuff with outside life which I will edit my post here for all requests done...

all requests done:

RazorLeafeon:

I hope its alright for you which i large it a bit bigger this time around if your using it for your twitch account if you need to upsize it but it may get blurry if it does :/

QvxX4VV.png

Hydrenga:

Hope this is what you wanted enjoy ^_^

h11Eg8R.png

Nerdy McNerdface

I hope this is what you wanted as well as make sure to give credit to this person right here for the image please and thanks. I couldn't find a good image for riley its wierd they all get white lines around him which it came with mega luke I hope its alright.

yr8RuyA.png

Thank you! This looks great!

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Normal Split Userbars Form

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Mega Steelix (Left) & Mega Venusaur (Right)
Animated?: No
If yes which one?(only one animated please): (Darn you Fairy, and to think I wanted both Animated)
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: 3D Model Pleasse!
Text: IGN: Davon (Left) - FC: 0345-0046-5202 (Right)
Gradient Color: Grayish (Left), Greenish (Right)
Special Notes: If you want to improvise, do so, I'll communicate more with you on Discord.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Normal Split Userbars Form

I would like a Normal Split Userbar from Lunar Subterrane Graphics Please,

Sprites(up to 2 only); Mega Steelix (Left) & Mega Venusaur (Right)
Animated?: No
If yes which one?(only one animated please): (Darn you Fairy, and to think I wanted both Animated)
6th gen 3d model or 5th gen sprite?: 3D Model Pleasse!
Text: IGN: Davon (Left) - FC: 0345-0046-5202 (Right)
Gradient Color: Grayish (Left), Greenish (Right)
Special Notes: If you want to improvise, do so, I'll communicate more with you on Discord.

accepted the only reason i say one only, I have trouble with the frames when they have two animated it makes it more slow and choppy for some reason can't figure out what i am doing wrong >.>

4 spots open!