• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lunas pokeshop

threexl

luna_3_valley

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
not to sure how to check those actually

on google go to iv calculator then go to the serebii one. put the nature, species, stats, level and any evs on it. then press the button calculate ivs. numbers like 0-31 will be inbetween while 23 by itself will be the same

Road

Shiny Master
I've got these on my White right now:

Riolu, Growlithe, Dratini, Trapinch, Skarmory, Mawile, Eevee, Bagon, Torchic, Snorunt, Larvitar, Charmander x2, Aron, Lotad, Beldum, Magnemite, Ponyta, Riolu, Feebas.

SniperHero915

Trade you a victini for dark pulse deino?

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Would you offer anything for a Jolteon ev'd in Speed and SpA?

threexl

luna_3_valley
I've got these on my White right now:

Riolu, Growlithe, Dratini, Trapinch, Skarmory, Mawile, Eevee, Bagon, Torchic, Snorunt, Larvitar, Charmander x2, Aron, Lotad, Beldum, Magnemite, Ponyta, Riolu, Feebas.

ill give you the 2 lugias for the lotad and eevee ?

i dont see anything i really would want for my colbalion

Road

Shiny Master
Alright~ And I figured. Here's some others:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Nidoran F, Gloom, Meowth, Growlithe, Abra, Machop, Machoke, Ponyta, Magnemite, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Gastly, Drowzee, Cubone, Rhydon, Horsea, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Kabuto, Dratini, Chicorita, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Ledian, Togepi x2, Hoppip x2, Girafarig, Pineco, Gligar, Snubbul, Phanphy, Porygon2, Tyrogue, Elekid, Larvitar, Treeko x3, Sceptile, Mightyena, Lotad, Ralts x3, Surskit x2, Slakoth, Ninjask, Shedinja, Whismur, Skitty, Aron x2, Elecrike, Spoink, Trapinch x2, Castform, Banette, Absol, Snorunt, Spheal, Bagon x2, Beldum, Chimchar x2, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, Rozerade, Cherubi, Shellows (West), Glameow, Chingling, Riolu, Lucario, Froslass, Rotom.

threexl

luna_3_valley
Alright~ And I figured. Here's some others:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Nidoran F, Gloom, Meowth, Growlithe, Abra, Machop, Machoke, Ponyta, Magnemite, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Gastly, Drowzee, Cubone, Rhydon, Horsea, Gyarados, Eevee, Jolteon, Kabuto, Dratini, Chicorita, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Ledian, Togepi x2, Hoppip x2, Girafarig, Pineco, Gligar, Snubbul, Phanphy, Porygon2, Tyrogue, Elekid, Larvitar, Treeko x3, Sceptile, Mightyena, Lotad, Ralts x3, Surskit x2, Slakoth, Ninjask, Shedinja, Whismur, Skitty, Aron x2, Elecrike, Spoink, Trapinch x2, Castform, Banette, Absol, Snorunt, Spheal, Bagon x2, Beldum, Chimchar x2, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Shinx, Rozerade, Cherubi, Shellows (West), Glameow, Chingling, Riolu, Lucario, Froslass, Rotom.

sorry i dont wanna have to pokeshift any pokemon later

Road

Shiny Master
I'll Pokeshift it for ya, brah. We'd trade on 5th Gen.

Road

Shiny Master
Good choice~ I'll Pokeshift him up right away. :3

Road

Shiny Master
Just wanted to let you know Lucario is Shifted up and I'll be ready for our trade whenever we're both online and yer free~

threexl

luna_3_valley
so are we trading. just give me the natures, characteristics and stats and ill find out the ivs

yes sorry i got busy and forgot to check them ill chekc them for you now though

threexl

luna_3_valley
azelf hp2-3/atk20-21/def22-23/spa6-7/spd22-23/spe20-21
uxie 28-29/0-1/20-21/4-5/18-19/10-11
mesprit 4-5/16-17/18-19/2-3/10-11/4-5

ya there not very good not very good

PokemonMasterDylan

Master Trainer
Would you train your Thundurus for my Zorua w/ faint attack and a Oshawott and can also do Snover w/powder snow and mist

threexl

luna_3_valley