• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lunas pokeshop

threexl

luna_3_valley
is the Giratina not nicknamed?
and where is it from?

it is not nicknamed and i got it in the one cave in diamond by the water sorry i cant remember the actual name of the place but it says apparently arrived at lv. 70.

threexl

luna_3_valley

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Hey would you trade your Level 1 UT Shiny Male Nidoran for a combination of dw females (I have over 25 different ones that I can get you so just ask for the list if you need it) and egg move pokemon. For the egg moves, I have Scraggy with Ice/Thunder/Fire Punch and Low Kick, Charmander with Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Crunch, Mantine with Twister/Mud Sport/Mirror Coat, and Carvanha with Thrash/Double-Edge.

threexl

luna_3_valley

threexl

luna_3_valley
Hey would you trade your Level 1 UT Shiny Male Nidoran for a combination of dw females (I have over 25 different ones that I can get you so just ask for the list if you need it) and egg move pokemon. For the egg moves, I have Scraggy with Ice/Thunder/Fire Punch and Low Kick, Charmander with Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Crunch, Mantine with Twister/Mud Sport/Mirror Coat, and Carvanha with Thrash/Double-Edge.

i will have to think aobut it and get back to you

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
i will have to think aobut it and get back to you

I would be willing to give you two egg move males and two dream world females possibly three dream world females that you don't have. Or I would be willing to give you all the egg move pokemon I have now and I'm working on two more that are really good ones I would give you both, if you don't like or want dream world pokemon.

Last edited:

$h1ny Hunter

<-- Future Target
Horsea: Octazooka | Aurora Beam | Signal Beam | Water Pulse
Riolu: Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Hi Jump Kick
Would you want to do the trade?

Last edited:

threexl

luna_3_valley
Horsea: Octazooka | Aurora Beam | Signal Beam | Water Pulse
Riolu: Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Hi Jump Kick
Would you want to do the trade?

made offer on your page

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I am interested in your Liberty Garden Victini. I will offer you a BT Shiny Swanna, or a UT WISHMKR Jirachi.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I see a Shaymin in your wants list, and I happen to have one. I'm interested in your Shiny Nidoran.

Interested?

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i can breed any eggmove im looking for your smr2010 jirachi and your gamstp deoxys you can have 6-12 egg moves of your choice for these depending on how hard they are to breed

soundxfury

Looking at your shiny Glaceon. I can give Adamant Ditto (T since I've been using it for breeding). And there's egg move pokes in my sig.

threexl

luna_3_valley
Looking at your shiny Glaceon. I can give Adamant Ditto (T since I've been using it for breeding). And there's egg move pokes in my sig.

sorry not interested