• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lunas pokeshop

threexl

luna_3_valley
I can Offer timid Ditto for Eevee with Wish or Elekid-Fire Punch/IcePunch. I posted already but I don't know if you saw it.

ill give u the eevee with wish for it

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I will trade a Timid Ditto for a shiny Charmander and a Adamant Ditto for a Cyndaquil.

threexl

luna_3_valley
I will trade a Timid Ditto for a shiny Charmander and a Adamant Ditto for a Cyndaquil.

i do not have a shiny charmander sorry but i do have a normal one and a cyndaquil

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
I'll trade an event WISHMKR Jirachi barely touched(about 1/10 of a level) for a kings rock and water stone. PM only please.

rwhite84

Banned
I dont have an offer but if your interested hokoku is a trustworthy cloner he only charges a copy for himself and he gives you 3 back

threexl

luna_3_valley
I dont have an offer but if your interested hokoku is a trustworthy cloner he only charges a copy for himself and he gives you 3 back

thanks ill have to check him out

Biosci

Hi, I'd like the info on that Shiny Excadrill. Is it Flawless and Ev trained?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Hi there, I'm interested in your Marill with egg moves Aqua Jet/Superpower, Bulbasaur with Egg Move Power Whip, and Zorua with Egg moves Dark Pulse/Extrasensory.

I'll trade you a Tentacool with Egg move Rapid Spin, Growlithe with Egg Moves Close Combat/Morning Sun/Crunch/Flare Blitz, and an EV trained Shiny Virizion with 6 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed EVs

threexl

luna_3_valley
Hi there, I'm interested in your Marill with egg moves Aqua Jet/Superpower, Bulbasaur with Egg Move Power Whip, and Zorua with Egg moves Dark Pulse/Extrasensory.

I'll trade you a Tentacool with Egg move Rapid Spin, Growlithe with Egg Moves Close Combat/Morning Sun/Crunch/Flare Blitz, and an EV trained Shiny Virizion with 6 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed EVs

Deal pm me to set up a trade time

threexl

luna_3_valley
Hi, I'd like the info on that Shiny Excadrill. Is it Flawless and Ev trained?

It is neither but I can ev train it

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Would you trade an Eevee with wish for my oshawatt with night slash and air slash?

threexl

luna_3_valley