• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lunatone in Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend says he's found 2 Lunatone in Emerald. They were in the rooms after you use Water Fall in Metor Falls, and it was after Nine o' clock. Can anyone verify this, or is it all just a pack of lies?

no it is a lie you can only catch lunatone on sapphire

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
He lied. There is absolutaly NO way to get Lunatone in Emerald. You can only get it in Sapphire or XD.

Manene out;manene;

Staryu

I know, I know..
I'm not even sure you can use a cheating device for that - - maybe he traded..ask to see them =0

SuperShadow

Impossible.............. without cheating! He probably cheated!

ArrEmmDee

I'd be willing to chock up one to a glitch, but two.... ehhhhhhhhh, if he's a friend that you see IRL as opposed to talking to online and you've seen them yourself, and he hasn't any GS/AR/etc., it's probably a glitch, yeah, otherwise, noep.

Though I wouldn't call it 100% 'impossible', especially with something like this.

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
Lied, Cheated, Mixed Records, Glitch, etc.

Those may be the answers why Lunatone was found in Meteor Falls. It's plain obvious that Lunatone is unobtainable in Emerald... Maybe he just did what the others have already said... Or maybe he saw a SOLROCK and thought it was a LUNATONE. Hey, it could happen.

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
The only games LUNATONE is available in is either Sapphire or XD,without cheating of course.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Could it be possible he got it from and outbreak on TV?

C

cesarambriz

No you cant get it from a TV outbreak! And please dont triple post!!!

Well, unlikely, but he could have gotten 2 Lunatones simply at Meteor Falls by hatching eggs he made. :p
If he never linked w. XD/Sapphire, then obviously that is still not possible w/o a glitch...

It is impossible.
Lunatone:Saphire,XD
Solrock:Ruby,Emerald,XD
Seviper:Saphire,Emerald.
Zangoose:Ruby,XD
Lotad:Saphire,Emerald
Seedot:Ruby,Emerald,XD.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
cesarambriz said:
No you cant get it from a TV outbreak! And please dont triple post!!!
The triple post was an accident. I don't know how these things happen.

But yeah, it might be an outbreak. Does the Lunatone know an unusual move?

Edit: There has been a time where Seedot would be in Sapphire getting unusual moves. It doesn't usually happen, but it's possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.