1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Lurker reportin' in~

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Mauzi, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Mauzi

Mauzi Devil Hunter Poke

A lurker. A DMC fan and a Meowth fan at your service. If anyone guessed, my username is based off the German name for Meowth. Pardon my derpy English, as it is not my first.

I recently got back into Pokemon when I decided to purchase Pokemon Black 2. I feel bad I do not have Black, Platinum or Heart Gold anymore.

So, hello.

Call me Dante, 3D or Impy. The 3D being based off I role play often as Dante from DMC3. ​

2. Toyosatomimi no Miko

Toyosatomimi no Miko 炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Welcome to Serebii!/9 hrs late

If you need help, just ask =)
    Enjoy your time here!

3. Hudsonn98

Hudsonn98 I'll break ur wall;)

Hi, I'm Hudsonn...obviously but yeah. Welcome to Serebii. If you need anything - feel free to shoot me a VM or PM. Nice meeting you!

4. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Hey. I can help you navigate. General pokemon discussion is at the top, and then fan fiction and art is near the bottom. In between, you'll find clans, and generation talk. If you want a banner for your signature, I could help. Visit my art shop. Link in the sig.

Anyway, clans are fun to join too. They're competitive battling clubs, using Pokemon Showdown, Pokemon Online, and DS. You'll need HG,SS,D,P,P,B,W,B2, or W2 to play, though. Check out the general shiny thread for shiny capture and hunting, or clubs near the bottom. If you're into the game Fizzy Bubbles, that's here to.

Enjoy your stay! :D

5. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Welcome to Serebii!! ^u^

6. Mauzi

Mauzi Devil Hunter Poke

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I will also shoot a few PMS if I am stuck in a rut~

7. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

8. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Have fun in here! And don't forget to really the rules!