• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing!

Misty & Daisy have recently got some new Pokémon, Luvdisc. Daisy intends to use them in an upcoming performance at the gym. Howeevr Butch & Cassidy have their eyes set on them and its up to Misty, Tracey & Daisy to hide them.

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

C

Crystal Latios

Bleh, why Daisy is still with Misty. We have never seen special with Lilly or Violet. Daisy all the time. Maybe writers like girls with yellow hair :rolleyes:

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Well the truth is--Ayame and Botan were in this episode. But only for a few seconds.

Ayame (Violet) was the princess of course, but Botan (Lily) was the prince. I thought I should point this out since most ppl thought the prince with Ayame was some random guy. ^^; But ya...I do understand what you mean. We need to see the other sisters for once! Not just Sakura.

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Hmmm....this episode has quite a bit of Neoshippiness in it. Butch and Cassidy share an ice cream at the beginning...they go after Luvdisc, the Love Pokemon...they hold hands in the motto...and I think there's more, but I forgot. Yup yup *nods* Definately Neoshippy.

G

Gigi

Mree... I think this episode in general was just... ehh...
But seeing Kenji in the prince costume made it well worth watching. n___n Ahh, he's so gorgeous...

Evil Azurill

RIP Maddie
Nuuuuuu ;_; They weren't eating it?? It looked like they were.

>.> well...fine. there's plenty of other Neoshippiness to make up for the lack. Bwahaha.

Hey...did anybody else notice that the guy that gave them the ice cream is Roger? From the pokemon showboat thing?

G

Gigi

Evil Azurill said:
Nuuuuuu ;_; They weren't eating it?? It looked like they were.

>.> well...fine. there's plenty of other Neoshippiness to make up for the lack. Bwahaha.

Hey...did anybody else notice that the guy that gave them the ice cream is Roger? From the pokemon showboat thing?

They did kinda a cute Musashi/Kojiro-esque thing during the motto. :3
And as for the guy... *looks at pictures of the guy in the second season* Whoooa. o__o Talk about creepy resmblance~! Guess having those shows just didn't bring in the money. >:3 Heheh.

Medea

Excalibur
Not much to say about the episode overall. But I don't care, Tracey is hot in the prince costume!!!

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
Orange*Berry said:
They did kinda a cute Musashi/Kojiro-esque thing during the motto. :3
And as for the guy... *looks at pictures of the guy in the second season* Whoooa. o__o Talk about creepy resmblance~! Guess having those shows just didn't bring in the money. >:3 Heheh.

XD

Actually, am I the only one who is seeing a pattern here? Someone in the Izave Contest episode pointed out a trainer that looks VERY like on from a previous episode. (Most likely an unnamed trainer. He was the one with the Surskit in the Contest.) No, he looked identical. Same face, hat, hair and shirt.

Maybe it's a subtle nod to the past? ^_^o *crosses fingers for Nathan then*

dub eps

who thinks that these would be dubed? if they are would they get americian style titles?(they might not i think they probaly would)i thought of one for this ep
-madly in luvdisc- (a pun on the phrase madly in love)

i know it is a bit cheap but it could. ;370;

Medea

Excalibur
stuarthillman said:
who thinks that these would be dubed? if they are would they get americian style titles?(they might not i think they probaly would)i thought of one for this ep
-madly in luvdisc- (a pun on the phrase madly in love)

i know it is a bit cheap but it could. ;370;

Not bad! Something tells me if that Housou gets dubbed, that 4Kids would probably use something like that. (I've noticed that they have kind of a thing for title puns.)

A

americangirl88

I definately think the epispde is neoshippy but when they 'ooh' and 'ahh' when the luvdiscs kiss, notice they're BOTH doing it. It be normal if only Cassidy was doing is but Butch oohing and awwing along w/ her is a little stange.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Wow Butch's name was mispronounced 5 times throughout this episode, must be a record, once from Tracey, once from Misty, twice from Cassidy and even once from Butch/Kosaburo himself! I feel sorry for the guy, it's almost like he's having a mental breakdown these days with it.

Going back on the Neoshipping thing, there were too more conclusive hints, well they weren't really hints just looked funny, firstly the bit they were holding hands during the motto and the second bit where they both had hearts in their eyes after seeing the luvdics kiss lol.

Wow that Car B&C were driving, well it wasn't even a car, more like a hovercraft or something, but it looked hot!

Last edited:

Kasumi

Boulder Trainer
It, s one of mu favourite episodes. We can see Cassidy and Butch again :) And my favourite Kasumi!

Y

Yama~

I love this episode. XD Love love love- er, luv luv luv. :D Haha. *owns it, anywho ^_^*

I agree, Kenji was frickin' yummy in that prince costume. XD I wanted to kick Kasumi outta the way. Heh. [/mild fangirling]

The Neoshippiness in this episode is the BEST. The motto thing... I literally screamed when I saw that image in the episode pictures. ^_^ As you can see by my signature, it's one of my most favorite screen shots EVER. LOL. ;D

There -is- the thing where they both get hearts in their eyes when the Luvdisc fly off. XD 'The power of love compells you!' Bwahaha! *cackles*

Another thing I like that nobody has mentioned yet is how, when trying to capture the Luvdisc in the river with that net, one of them sprays Kosa in the face, and Yama just completely goes nuts about it and immediately commands Yamirami to kick the little thing's butt. XD It's like "What? You spray my man?! Oh, I don't THINK so! It is ON!" *weird, heh*

Admittedly, I was getting mad that Yama kept calling Kosa 'Kosanji,' but when she got it right the third time, it was almost like she had been picking on him the other two times, and he got confused and was like "... Oh! Right. o.o" That, I thought, was cute, and made up for it. X3

To end my sillyness, I thought I'd point out that Kasumi and Kenji's reactions to Sakura's complete change of attitude when climbing in her car made me LAUGH. They're like "O_O;;;" Bwahahah. XD

Cute ep. Hey, I may not understand Japanese, but even so, I liked it a lot. ^_^

A Ludisc ep. Yay. Since we almost know these are being dubbed more guess.

*Head Over Heels in Luvdisc.

*Misty's in Luvdisc.

*Lovey Dovey Luvdisc.{You know people say Lovey Dovey}

*Alls Fair in Love and Luvdisc.

Like em? I like the thrid one the best myself.