• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

Misty: We know who you are. Casidy.
Tracey: And Buffy!

LOL! I missed the end half so I'm watching that now but the Love love Beam sounds well very bad dubbing.

edit: Also these:

Casidy: Lets go Hutch.
Butch; My name is Butch!

<later>

Casidy: We haev to stop them Butch.
Butch; My name is not Butch ist Butch oh wait thats what you said.

Last edited:

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Ugh, it was a good episode but I'd wish they'd keep the other Butch name consistent like they do in the original version, calling him Bip, Hutch, and Buffy sounds stupid like the character's have poor memory or something.

Why were Team Rocket so intent on stopping the existance of love in the world? Was that the main reason why they captured the luvdiscs in the original version as well? Seems pretty lame.

Overall the episode was funny, all characters contributed to some sort of humor, even Daisy thinking she was a movie burning rubber on her car lol! Yeah, defo one of the better chronicles one's.

PS: Misty's outfit's much hotter in this one than in her other Hoenn one.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

all Love love beam was was two waterguns which were produced when the two luvdisc's cheeks touched together and the water span.

I loved mightyena and Sableye at the end! they wuv eachother!

whats that ship called?

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Mighteyeshipping? Lol, can't think of a better one. Just so this isn't classed as spam, Sharpshooter, I agree. Her clothes in this episode were better than the other Houen clothes.

HG

MaskedManAbsolkid

It was Love Love Water Gun, I think. BTW, Hunting Guard, Love Love Water Gun wasn't a new attack. It's one of them 'Strategy attacks'.
One day I can imagine someone calling Butch *****.
Anyway, it was a good episode, but what freaked me out the most was Mightyena and Sableye kissing! It looked like they were doing something else too.

Geodude

Absolkid said:
It was Love Love Water Gun, I think. BTW, Hunting Guard, Love Love Water Gun wasn't a new attack. It's one of them 'Strategy attacks'.
Yeah it was just a way of saying "double Water Gun". Something's bugging me about a mistranslation of that...I'll check the Japanese ep when I get around to it.

And as someone else mentioned, I liked the scene where...

Cassidy: "Our Luvdisc are getting away! Hey, get a move on, Butch!"
Butch: "It's Butch, ya got it? ...Oh, that's what you said."

Butch, in pursuit of the Luvdisc: "Who knew they could run?"

Last edited:

poke_girl

The Amazing
Kid in the Pokémon Games forum..
"How do I give my Luv Disc the move Love Love Beam?" O__O;

Love Love Beam sound like a cliche attack you would find in an Anime shoujo series. (like Sailor Moon) -__-

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
medea10 said:
[IMG135]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/061.jpg[/IMG135]<-- *sighs*...Someday I will see that!

But more to the point...Love Love Beam? WHAT in the name of holy ****ing hell is that supposed to be?! Now that is some bad dubbing!

It's funny, not bad dubbing. It was obviously done intentionally.

S

Shadowcat

A funny episode. An Episode that Butch is in is always funny because people call him wrong. Botch or Hutch or Hotch. That's funny, good episode.

J

Jazlynn

I wanna see that eppy 2 But has it come to the US? Nnoo. I wish it would.

CassAndButchholdinghands2.jpg

J

Jazlynn

Alfonso said:
The random new Butch names need to stop. Let's go back to Botch please.

NO! He's sensitive about name callin. I'm like that 2. When I was in my high school years, I was addicted to Ninja Turtles and the kids would call me Turtle girl. So I know how he feels. Both girls and guys have feelings 2 you know.

J

Jazlynn

ok i don't mean to post about 4xs.
See how happy they look?? :)

J

Jazlynn

Sharpshooter said:
Wow Butch's name was mispronounced 5 times throughout this episode, must be a record, once from Tracey, once from Misty, twice from Cassidy and even once from Butch/Kosaburo himself! I feel sorry for the guy, it's almost like he's having a mental breakdown these days with it.

Going back on the Neoshipping thing, there were too more conclusive hints, well they weren't really hints just looked funny, firstly the bit they were holding hands during the motto and the second bit where they both had hearts in their eyes after seeing the luvdics kiss lol.

Wow that Car B&C were driving, well it wasn't even a car, more like a hovercraft or something, but it looked hot!
Butch is REALLY sensitive. So give him a break. He's only 18.

Jazy

J

Jazlynn

Does anyone know a website of where I can get this episode on DVD?

Jazlynn

vaporeon89

power of vapor
I think is a very good ep, I liked Misty's clothes

and Jazlynn.....DON'T POST FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!
Just edit the first post!!

;134;89

J

Jazlynn

Well SSOORRYY, vaporeon89! No need to so SNIPPY! I'm just expressing the fact that Butch doesn't need to be TEASED!!! I'm sure Cassidy appologized to Butch after she said his name wrong. Mistakes can happen between friends. Even parents argue 2 and then end up saying "sorry for being a jerk." Shell! If Cass and Butch were real people in real life and Cass accidently mispronounced Butch's name, I'm sure she would catch herself and right away by saying "I'm sorry I mispronounced you name, Butch. ^-^;" and I'm sure he would forgive her by saying "It's ok, Cass. I forgive you. Mistakes happen. Even between best friends. *hugs her* ^-^" [ I think i've turned this reply into a psychiatry or something like that] and I'm sure that deep down that Cass loves Butch. Think about it. When it comes to Cass and Butch, when you see one, you see the other. And I'm sure that Butch loves Cass.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Is it just me or has Butch and Cassidy become just as big of losers as JJ&M?

Honestly, I seriously want to go on a Luvdisc slaughter fest because it's the new Corsola. It's a pathetic Pokemon that's practically invincible in the anime.