• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

J

Jazlynn

I would love to see that episode in English. I've seen the episode pictures. I like the picture where Cass and Butch are sharing a sundae together. How romanic. Then I like the picture where Cass and Butch are down in their cave and Cass is drinking tea.

Jazlynn

Medea

Excalibur
Well, I'm surprised no one posted here last night since it was on CN. No matter! I of course had to watch it (even though I've seen this episode months ago and posted here over a million times).

Okay now I'm getting really annoyed with all of the screwing up of Butch's name. Even Cassidy had to screw this one up...Twice even!

Daisy, I hate her on so many friggin' levels. Well for the first thing is that whole dumb blonde act. Ugh! Drove me nuts to where I wanted to throw things at my TV. And of course having that damn Orangeshipping image.

Feel free to critisize that. I stand by what the hell I just said.

And no night would be complete without having a screaming orga...I mean, oh well you know what Medea means. When Tracey turned around in that prince outfit...JIMINY CRICKET! That was great.

Well, seeing as it will be the last Tracey episode I will be seeing until the last AG episode (which should be airing sometime next year) all I say is very sad (on many levels).

Well, Prince Tracey...Always a great birthday gift (as it has been for 2004, 2005 and 2006).

I thank you to sit through one of my rants!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
It was a bit odd seeing Misty in this special without Togepi at first, but then I quickly remembered that this special was from season eight. Misty and Daisy were both pretty good in this episode, and Tracy was pretty funny throughout. I liked how he kept making sarcastic remarks, and how the method acting was weirding him out. LOL At least Daisy has gotten soome extra screentime with these specials, it's helped me distinguish her from the other two annoying sisters (and made her less annoying in return). The luvdisc were cute too. My favorite parts of the whole special had to be when Cassidy and Butch got hearts in their eyes over the luvdisc using rendevous, and being aghast over their pokemon being lovey-dovey with each other. :)

Overall, 7.5/10.

GoldSilverCrys

*time once again for Medea's ramblings*

I am going to strangle the Narrator and Daisy! Okay, maybe not! I'm just not wild about Orangeshipping one bit (no offense to Orangeshippers out there). And as for Daisy, she just bugs the living crap out of me! Now then the episode, it had it's cute parts. The Luvdisc were pretty cool and...okay enough of that!
Hilarious ep. However, Orange shipping is ok. it's pkmn shipping that gets my goat.
PRINCE TRACEY! PRINCE TRACEY!

Tracey in his prince outfit! That was just too hot for words! Too bad he wouldn't do it in real life, since he doesn't want to wear tights!
hahaha! that's really silly-imagines him doing it in real life- hahaha!

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
it was a pretty romanitc episode :D and some orangeshipping

Francesc

Natsu no Maboroshi
A nice episode. I liked when the two Luvdiscs beat Team Rocket.

oliver sreeves

i have this on dvd.

my fav scene is wear casedy and butch have them cornered in the river with a net on either side, and sableye is ordered to attack.

only sableye stops and points at the water.

casedy, then shouts, "don't tell me you can't swim"

Sableye, blushes and says it's name, embasingly

Hilariously, funny!!!!

Umbreon_moon

Umbreon Master
Aww the luvdisc were sooooooooooo cute when they made the butterfly!

E><3

Battra

It's nice to see two new additions to the Cerulean Gym, and the way Misty was encouraging Cassern makes me hope Misty will use that courage to go after Ash, it was also nice to see Misty and Daisy working together in a battle.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
This is one of my favorite episodes from Pokemon Chronicles.

I always enjoy seeing Daisy play a bigger part than just the 'snooty older sister'. Misty was pretty okay here, but, she wasn't as fun as she was in some of the other specials. And Tracey. Oh, Tracey. He's such a pushover. XD It's a treat to watch Tracey actually doing things after his adventures in the Orange Islands. ...The only complaint I've got is how Cassidy and Butch have become merely comic relief rather than being the actual devious members of Team Rocket.

Oh, the romantic subplot between the two Luvdisc was so adorable. :)

Phlossie

Daisy annoys me. Her voice and and the dumb blond act/personality is aggregivating.

The reason for B&C going after the Luvdisc is to rid the world of love (weak attempt to make them seem villianous), but yet one pose in their motto says otherwise. I'm not a Neoshipper, but still - it looks like they're dancing together.

Okay, the running gag on Butch's name is funny, but it's reaching overkill now.

"Oh no! They're rendevousing (sp)!" - Cassidy
...the hell?

"Oh, no, Cassidy! They froze the shadowball!" - Butch
They could have re-did that line so it didn't sound as so corny and cheezy as it did. Then again this is Pokemon and the dub is full of cheezy lines like that in every episode.

It was cute when Cassidy orders Sableye to use fury, it goes to attack, then stops and looks confused, having Cassidy to say "Why did you stop? Can't you swim?", and then she falls over when it tells her it can't.

Tracey and Misty looked hot and cute (respectively) in their costumes.

Last edited:

bubblybubbly-bubba

~ Forever Lonely ~
The Butch gag was never funny to me....Anyway I liked seeing Misty with a new pokemon.

milenadrg

Beh. That Male Luvdisc is weak. He can date Female with force not to cry like some baby. Every female hate weak male....

Wowlock

Original Series Fan
Lovedisc is epic type pokemon in my opinion. They can fly by using the power of ''love'' ( I want to mean that , when they kiss they are able to fly by working together and thats very cool thing ) İt shows every ''Diva '' type girl has a soft point (Female Lovedisc in episode ) so that means guys dont give up ( or I am guy pretending like that )

Tracey must find a youth potion for his Scyter.TR failed again ! the uniform, the name or the place, it doesnt matter TR always fails.

Even the TR guys at Raikou.

Mr. Smile

Misty gets a new pokemon! That was a good major event. The plot of this episode was interesting. This was a pretty good episode. 9/10

explodingwailords

Arctic Rush Leader
*Caserien and Luvrien fly off cliff* Cassidy:"They're rendevousing" (hope i spelled that right ;) ) Best part of all. :D