• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luvdisc is a Many Splendoured Thing! (016)

One of the most boring Chronicles episodes in the series. Surely Luvdisc could have been showcased during the main series? Like in Slateport City?

pokemon fan 132

Another great episode,it was nice seeing Misty in different outfit.Yellow sleeveless shirt and different kind of shorts fits her well.Not to mention she received new pokemon Luvdisc making interesting addition to her team(too bad we only saw him in this episode),and Daisys fantasy of Misty and Tracey being part of watter ballet was something new.It was also funny when Misty was frustrated with Psyduck and another Butch and Cassidy attempt to steal pokemon.

Whole team Rocket chasing with Daisy driving car was epic,along with interesting seeing teamwork from Misty and her sister battling against them with Luvdiscs coordinating their techniquies in end managing to win.

One of better episodes for sure.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Misty's sister.

And the Luvdisc were cute, i loved how they defeated TR's pokemon.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Dude, so awesome to see Misty, Daisy, and Tracey again. But wasn't Daisy with Violet and Lily on vacation? :S

I liked the Luvdisc, but why have it debut in a Special? Butch and Cassidy were like the Jessie and James of the normal episodes. Glad their scheme fell apart :p

Interesting, romantic too. 6/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an okay episode, I liked how Daisy placed those gloves and sunglasses on and her a personality transplant lol, it was better then The Blue Badge of Courage though. You know what I was thinking they should also have episodes to see what gym leaders such as Flannery, Winona, Blaine, Erika, Sabrina etc are all doing.

Interesting at the end Violet and Uh... I forgot the other sister's name were playing the parts, looks like two lesbians in love (Jk wonder what would have happened if they had them kissing. Hey they had Pokemon kissing). Anyways as I said an okay episode, Luvdisc probably should have gotten a better debut in the original anime.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... The wrong names for Butch were very funny, even Cassidy was saying his name wrong. It was funny when Mightyena and Sableye fell in love with each other after being blasted off. Very odd to have Violet and Lilly playing the role of lovers for the show...

20/100

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I wonder why Daisy got more spotlight than the rest of Misty's sisters in the specials? I wanted them to all be able to get along with each other. One, is because with Daisy, it was starting to get alittle mushy with Misty and Tracey. Another is, I liked the pink haired one better.

I like this episode. Seeing Misty again is awesome, and seeing the two Luvdisc was cute as well. Also, Psyduck appeared, which is awesome. I am a really big fan of Psyduck. Daisy's Misty x Tracey fantasy will NEVER come true, because Misty is in a relationship with Ash and no one else! Also, Tracey doesn't want to. 10/10!

Blessed

I wonder why Daisy got more spotlight than the rest of Misty's sisters in the specials? I wanted them to all be able to get along with each other. One, is because with Daisy, it was starting to get alittle mushy with Misty and Tracey. Another is, I liked the pink haired one better.

I liked the blue haired one LOL!

Daisy's Misty x Tracey fantasy will NEVER come true, because Misty is in a relationship with Ash and no one else! Also, Tracey doesn't want to. 10/10!

I AGREE, Pokeshipping forever.

JudySpell

Banned
Cassidy & Butch wanting Luvdisc hardly made any sense and they were getting too silly like Jessie & James. Tracey and Daisy being involved here was nice however. 6.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Cassidy and Butch seeking Luvdisc seemed kind of silly, tho I felt bad when the female Luvdisc ignored the male one and when she attacked Psyduck. ^^; Daisy's driving was so fast and I liked the play at the end.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was a bit odd seeing Misty in this special without Togepi at first, but then I quickly remembered that this special was from season eight. Misty and Daisy were both pretty good in this episode and Tracy was pretty funny throughout. I liked how he kept making sarcastic remarks and how the method acting was weirding him out.

ZilverLox

Banned
Luvdisc was much smaller than I thought. My favorite parts of the whole special had to be when Cassidy and Butch got hearts in their eyes over the Luvdisc and what freaked me out the most was Mightyena and Sableye kissing!

Zamin

This was a really good episode. It was cool to see Tracey, Misty and Daisy again. I liked all of Daisy's movie references to her acting career. I liked the show at the end too, it looks like Misty and Tracey managed to get out of it eventually.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nanba-hakase's desire to get his hands on Lovecus was both amusing and bizarre, and I thought that Lovecus fit perfectly at the Hanada Gym even though it wasn't native to Kanto. Sakura's natural cheerfulness was very fitting here since she balanced out Kenji and Kasumi well, and the high-speed chase scene against Yamato and Kosaburou was the most intense part.

Daizy

I call you honey
I love the way Daisy is portrayed in the dub. I thought that the episode was alright, I thought the mermaid scene was pretty cool. Misty's outfit in this episode is great.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I now find it somewhat bemusing that Lovecus debuted in this Kasumi special instead of during a main Houen saga episode, which I think may've been the only time during Advanced Generation where a non-Legendary Generation III Pokemon made its first appearance in Kanto rather than Houen.