• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray or Ampharos?

Better of the two?

• Luxray

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Neither, PIKACHU PWNZ ALL!!111

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden.x.Rukushio

Pachirisu sucks.
Simple question- which availible-early Electric type that follows the 15-30 evolution pattern is better?

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Luxray looks better.

Yuna

Sweet beauty
Ampharos for Sake! It has better stats. Luxray`s looks is more interesting but it is a physical sweeper (shouldn`t be) and has very poor movepool. I wouldn`t use it as my electric pokemon. I see that Luxray will be used my many people because \"it looks cool\", heheheh...

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Ampharos. I love that sheep. And.... If I didn't like either, that would mean I thik Pikachu "PWNZ ALL!!!1111" ?

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
well since luxray is very powerful physically, and there is a shortage of good electric physical moves, the choice is obvious. the main reason for electrics, IMO, is to strike at the inferior special defenses of the pokemon they generally do very well against, ie. skarmory and other steel types. since ampharos fills that role better, well there you go. for diamond and pearl i'm probably using a manectric anyways, cuz i like my electrics to hav a lil speed.

Kitsune Winterheart

Wintry Lights
Luxray, it has better attacks, appeals to me more and it's my soon-to-be team member in Diamond.

Kalavinka

Raikou

/topic

--;475;

quilava99

Derpity herp a derp
Luxray is better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.