• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray used... -insert random electric move here-

For those of you who have seen my past art, have I improved?

• You are still the same :l

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you got worse! D<

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eeveerose

Its been awhile~
I drew my Luxray from Platinum because I felt like it.
I drew the Luxray in MS paint, and then got lazy and scribbled a cheap background in photoshop.
Erm, C+C is appreciated.
I know I'm not the best, but I tried =D
Luxray.png

;133;

Also, to make it unique-ish, I made the face markings a little different...

Last edited:
The hind legs look a little short, but other than that it looks pretty cool. Also, if that background's just a "cheap scribble" then I'd really like to see what you're capable of, because that's...well, I'm not sure what to call it, but it's really good.

Rika_of_Thunder

a sleepy creature
Looks pretty awesome~!!
There are a few things though~
The anatomy looks pretty good all over, but his front left leg seems a bit off, the paw looks too small and it seems bent weird...
The electrical effect looks really nice color and lighting wise, it just looks a bit more like fire than electricity~
Besides those two things, I absolutely love those sparkly eyes, and the background is nice and simple so that it doesn't draw away too much attention from the main focus~
Keep up the good work~!

eeveerose

Thanks ~
A cheap scribble background, well basically I just used default photoshop brushes, like cheating. Cause I'm lazy and my hand hurt. xD

EDIT
I sorta have anatomy issues, but I promise it will be better next time ^^