• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray Vision! (527)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the whole clock mystery scene and Luxray's eyes and the traps. Having a whole house filled with traps seems a bit inconvenient and Luxray's attack should have been given a bit more visual pizzazz.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Marble being a young member of Junsa's family was neat, and I enjoyed her fiery demeanor. The fact that her Rentorar had forgotten its Electric-type attacks upon evolving reminded me of the ordeal that plagued Satoshi's Jukain, and I liked when the Rocket-dan were imagining what the treasure could be. Too bad that the Ancient Omamori subplot didn't involve Shirona.

Alloutℯ

Banned
So I actually liked Marble's character. Luxray was fine as well. It was quite predictable about TRio trying to steal the Old Charm though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
After seeing Marble with Rentorar here, I now find it odd that Shinou's Junsa don't each have their own Rentorar as their partner against crime.

MockingJ

Banned
Funny how the Old Charm was seen even though Cynthia wasn't involved here. It made the item feel so pointless in this episode.