• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray Vision! (527)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Luxray Vision!

On their travels, Ash & Co. come across a castle. However as soon as they arrive they are attacked by Luxray. Whilst futily trying to find cover. Eventually the trainer calls it off and says that Luxray has been angsty due to the fact that it can no longer use Electric attacks since it has evolved. Team Rocket soon however capture Pikachu & Luxray. Can the Pokémon be retrieved and will Luxray be able to use its electric attacks again?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Though i am not sure, the item or the treasure looks like "Old Charm" to me which in the game is given to you by Cynthia to deliver to her grandma in Celestic Town.
As for the mansion, it looks like the Pokemon Mansion from the game which is on Route 212. Can some one tell me what is the japanese name of the owner of Pokemon Mansion in the game (the english name is Mr.Backlot) to confrim whether i am right or wrong about it.

Last edited:

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Assuming the game map is trustworthy, it can't be "the" Pokemon Mansion. That's south of Hearthome.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Yeah, it was just a plain ol' mansion. Marble was kinda of a fun character, but otherwise, there wasn't anything too special in this episode. It felt a lot like the Spinarak episode from Johto, honestly. I felt that little grudge that Luxray had against Pikachu could have developed into something a bit more interesting.

Also, funniest Oak's Lecture in quite some time. I'm sure Kojiro especially will get a kick out of it.

uber gon

Accept Change

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
Well, This ep was....interesting
Lots of near deathness! I wonder if PUSA will tone that down? o.o

I'm also guessing that Luxray'll keep it's japanese voice in the dub, all it says is "RAAAWR!"

and charge beam looked like....a big yellow thing of electricity...very boring..

Last edited:

Sparkleo

Low on power...
This episode was pretty good, reason being Luxray (one of my favorite D/P Pokemon)as the highlight here, and the fact that Shinx didn't have such good screen time.

Considering the proud behavior of a lion-type, it wasn't a surprise to me seeing it jealous of Pikachu's power, until Pikachu saved its life [and vice versa], and later regaining its own power in the end.

I guess Charge Beam and Thunder Fang aren't as spectacular as the game's ones, but who knows, maybe we'll see an improved visual in Luxray's future appearance...

NOTE: Pikachu must have been drinking a lot of milk holding heavy Luxray up by the tail... with its teeth!

RageKaiser

Chespin :D
I guess Charge Beam and Thunder Fang aren't as spectacular as the game's ones, but who knows, maybe we'll see an improved visual in Luxray's future appearance...

Yeah, Volkner's Luxray had better have some cool use of attacks.

NOTE: Pikachu must have been drinking a lot of milk holding heavy Luxray up by the tail... with its teeth!

What CAN'T Pikachu do? >_>

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Charge Beam was a plain old bolt of electricity. The same yellow thing and Thunder Fang is just a Bite with like electric sparks.

It was disappointing, really.

I do admit..They could have done something with Charge beam...Like make it into this electric Hyper Beam of some sort..but Thunder fang is fine...I say wait until its used in battle....dont judge it then...But also..what else could they have done with Thunder Fang really....Its an electric bite..that was to be expected...

Last edited:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I could not understand people complaining about the Bidoof and Probopass episodes, but this time, I agree with anyone who said this episode seriously lacked something.

That being said though, there were quite a few interesting aspects too. Marble was funny as well as Dawn who tried to steal her show several times, and Pikachu stood out after several months of being barely more than additional weight for Ash's shoulder.

I also liked the small reminders of really old episodes, which DP is slowly becoming famous for it seems. By that, I am not only referring to the scenes from the very first episode - 'suppose it has gone completely unnoticed, but the Officer Jenny that appeared at the end of the episode was the incompetent detective with the Jumpluff from "An Egg-Sighting Adventure". You know, that Johto episode where Team Rocket stole the Phanpy Egg?

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
This epsiode looked boring.
Its about time they killed this fillers and got to the next gym already.

Luxray, Did look cool, but a better 1rst apperance into the anime would have been better fit for the last gym, Maybe they should have done the middle stage for this one?

Also was the Luxray eye thing doing? I have only seen the pictures. Was it using an ability?

Next weeks episodes look alot better.....

uber gon

Accept Change
This epsiode looked boring.
Its about time they killed this fillers and got to the next gym already.

Luxray, Did look cool, but a better 1rst apperance into the anime would have been better fit for the last gym, Maybe they should have done the middle stage for this one?

Also was the Luxray eye thing doing? I have only seen the pictures. Was it using an ability?

Next weeks episodes look alot better.....

Yeah, it was using its x-ray eyes.

Meh, I was hoping Thunder Fang would look more Chidori-ish.

Geodude

'suppose it has gone completely unnoticed, but the Officer Jenny that appeared at the end of the episode was the incompetent detective with the Jumpluff from "An Egg-Sighting Adventure". You know, that Johto episode where Team Rocket stole the Phanpy Egg?

Really? Wow, that's the first I heard of that. And you're sure of this?

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
I thought thunder fang looked cool i mean what else do they need to do to please you make his teeth turn black or somthing? Pikachu is god i love that thing of course luxray was jealous! I liked young jenny a lot i think her and ash would make a good team then dawn and jenny could switch and we could see more of luxray!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I also liked the small reminders of really old episodes, which DP is slowly becoming famous for it seems. By that, I am not only referring to the scenes from the very first episode - 'suppose it has gone completely unnoticed, but the Officer Jenny that appeared at the end of the episode was the incompetent detective with the Jumpluff from "An Egg-Sighting Adventure". You know, that Johto episode where Team Rocket stole the Phanpy Egg?

GWUH!?

I loved that episode...but, woah.

Anyway, I liked this episode. Luxray had a nice dynamic.