• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray's Fusions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Oh sorry, only two per person?

Fusion
Base: Treecko
Others: Mudkip, Torchic

Heres No.2
Base: Totadile
Others: Cyndaquil, Chickorita

Sorry about last time.

shaymin522

another request :D

Fusion-
Base (Can put random):Skitty
Other Pokemon:meowth

edit: oh sorry the shop is closed D: ill request next time my friend

Last edited:

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
Sorry guys the shops closing I can't keep up with it anymore :-( Please don't post here any more and maybe It'll reopen at a later date who knows?

Goodbye

Luxraymaster

P.S If you really badly need your request doing or ever want one doing PM me again even if you have.

poketoon

Space Core
Awww, sorry to see a fellow splicer leave the business. I was gonna ask to work for you. I can do splices,de/revamps,recolors,pokeballs,shadow pokemon,and primal pokemon if you decide to re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.