• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray's Fusions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Luxraymaster, your works are wonderful! I was wondering if you could make a trainerpose with Gold (boy character from hgss), Sceptile, Cyndaquil, Blastoise, pidgeot, bulbasaur and Charizard? Thanks in advance XD

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
All Accepted and by the way you guys who haven't used forms used to.
and Dan the Pokeman I don't expect people to but "I'm waiting Luxraymaster" especially if they haven't used the forms, now I'm sorry I haven't got to these requests but I have had my first Geography assesment and seeming I'm not to good at it I've worked my socks off for this one so I don't take well to these kind of Remarks. Thankyou

Lux

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
All Accepted and by the way you guys who haven't used forms used to.
and Dan the Pokeman I don't expect people to but "I'm waiting Luxraymaster" especially if they haven't used the forms, now I'm sorry I haven't got to these requests but I have had my first Geography assesment and seeming I'm not to good at it I've worked my socks off for this one so I don't take well to these kind of Remarks. Thankyou

Lux

sorry im trying to be very patient

xEmerald

I love you, Lexie.
HG/SS PokePoses-
Trainer: The girl trainer :3
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon (if you can only do one... then please have Umbreon walking with me!)
Facing (Direction): Walking to the left.
Shiny or Not?: Umbreon, shiny? If not that's okay. :3
Animated?: Yes, please!

----

Trainer Poses-
Trainer (Provide if custom):
dogziz8.gif

Pokemon (Max of 6): Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon (Platinum sprites, please?)
Any of the Pokemon Shiny?: Umbreon
Stage (Water,Ground,Grass and so on): Grass

Thank you!!! :D

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
could i possibly have a trainer pose with gold, feraligatr, sceptile, charizard, ampharos, gallade and honchkrow
thnx :p

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
lol thanks there aclover.

Anyways.

Sorry but the xEmerald Spriter Resource is down at the sec as aclover knows so I can't do your request at the minute.

Here's the rest of your art!

-Hayward-
Hayward.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/Hayward.png[/IMG]

pipluptrainer
Babies.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/Babies.png[/IMG]

gelo-c00ts
gelo-c00ts.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/gelo-c00ts.png[/IMG]

GSClub.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/GSClub.png[/IMG]

BigDaddyD
Diagore.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/Diagore.png[/IMG]

Sorry but I can't pronounce your name so I'll call you Daroach
LudicoloEgg.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/LudicoloEgg.png[/IMG]

Daroach.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/Daroach.png[/IMG]

Poke Hunter
GastlyPika.png

[IMG*]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/Luxraymaster/GastlyPika.png[/IMG]

Remove the * and copy and paste into your sig if you like!

jahz

Banned
Trainer Poses-
Trainer (Provide if custom):p.I (if not ace trainer)
Pokemon (Max of 6):kingrda,milotic,lanturn,relicanth,lapras,manaphy
Any of the Pokemon Shiny?: kingdra,relicanth
Stage (Water,Ground,Grass and so on):water

can you vm/pm me when ur done?

Zeyre

Banned
Fusion-
Base (Can put random): Gliscor (Plat. Sprite)
Other Pokemon: Absol

Egg-
Pokemon: Cacturne

Thanks

Last edited:

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
Wow!Thanks so much Luxraymaster!It looks great!I'm going to put it in my sig.now!

EDIT: Got it in my sig.!Thanks so much!I gave credit,as you can see!

Last edited:

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
hey could you fuse me a dragonite and a feraligatr please

lucarioman098

Aww isnt that cute
base: Feraligatr Plat sprite
second pokemon: Dragonite

Nidoprince

I need a few non Pokemon related userbars from Luxraymaster.

Userbar-
Colour 1: Green
Colour 2: Brown
Diagonal or Stars: Diagonal
Pokemon (Up to 6): None
Picture (Optional but if this is chosen there will be no pokemon allowed on): Triforce on each side. If you don't know what it looks like, look at Aclover's example for it. I need them to be flat though, and the color of gold.
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Kokiri rank
Direction of Text: Middle

Userbar-
Colour 2: Grey
Picture (Optional but if this is chosen there will be no pokemon allowed on): Triforce on each side. If you don't know what it looks like, look at Aclover's example for it. I need them to be flat though, and the color of gold.
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Hero rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Red
Colour 2: Brown
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Goron rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Blue
Colour 2: White
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Zora rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Brown
Colour 2: Black
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Gerudo rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Yellow
Colour 2: Red
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Holodruminican rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Brown
Colour 2: Blue
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Labrynnish rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Grey
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Terminian rank

Userbar-
Colour 2: Grey
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Hylian rank

Userbar-
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Minish rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: Grey
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Soldier rank

Userbar-
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Sheikah rank

Userbar-
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Sage rank

Userbar-
Colour 1: White
Colour 2: Yellow
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: Princess Zelda rank

Userbar-
Colour 2: White
Text: Legend of Zelda Club: King of Red Lions rank

Wow, that's a ton XD take your time, I don't expect you to finish these very quickly. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Trainer Pose
Trainer:Gold
Pokemon:Sceptile Swellow Salamence Craudant Exploud Ambipom (any generation except for sceptile on him use 4th gen)
Facing:Random diections
No shinies
Stage:Floor of inside a buiding

Holemon: Diglett

Sorry i didnt read the forms last time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.