• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Luxray's Fusions

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
LUXRAY, Shiny luxrays look pretty epic, don't you think? ← That aside, I'm am Very impressed with your art, spriting skills, and speed, & feel obligated to put in an order. This will be a challenge that will earn you extensive praise in my sig(artist of the week, coming soon). Feel Free to decline the offers if you wish.
I am unsure What Games you sprite from but...
Ranger Pokeposes:
Pokemon ranger Character: IF POSSIBLE- Use Profesor Hastings sprite. IF ← NOT POSSIBLE use the sprite of the male protagonist from Guardian signs. IF ← NOT POSSIBLE use the regular male sprite from shadow of almia. (possibly, though not required, a dynamic pose)
Pokemon: IF POSSIBLE use an attacking sprite of Ho-oh from guardian signs. IF ← NOT POSSIBLE use one of darkrai's attacking sprites.
Anyway ↑ was the challenge while below is more for how my favorite pokemon will look, pokeballified in my sig.
Pokeball Pokemon
Pokemon: Escavalier/Shubargo
Pokeball base: Premier ball
Notes(this was added): please make sure it has both of Escavalier's lances, & the big knight helm.

Last edited:

Hikoette25

Fusion-
Base (Can put random): random
Other Pokemon: Shinx, Meloetta

★Shiny Sylveon★

Outliners-
Pokemon: Sylveon
Colour of Outline: Bright Pink

Poke Ball Pokemon-
Pokemon: Sylveon
Poke Ball (Safari Ball, Master Ball or Poke Ball Excetra): Dream Ball or Love Ball