• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lv.1 Dungeon Techniques

parasectdude

Wants name change
Here, you can post various techniques that are useful in Lv.1 dungeons, be it the Pokémon of choice, useful items and moves, or just plain movement techniques as you traverse the floors.

NOTE: Remember that this is not just an 'I'm so annoyed with Purity Forest, can someone tell me which Pokémon are good?' thread...this is an M&S 'I'm so annoyed with Purity Forest, can someone tell me which Pokémon are good?' thread. All jokes aside though, this is for EVERY aspect of the dungeons.

Zeus

An excellent tip is...........(I'm putting it in capitals so you get that you get the point.)
"DO NOT BRING EVOLVED POKEMON AND LEGENDARIES"
Bring pokemon of the first stage.Evolved pokemon require much more exp.So don't bring along a Charizard and Mewto.You'll get owned.Bring simple pokemon like Bulbasaur and Minun or something.

Blobby Lugia

< My bishie
Yeah, that helps too.

Golden Dragon

BIG PIMPIN
BRING MEW!!! IT PWNS,, just make sure you bring TM's for it if your goin to wish cave, it doesnt learn anything till level 10, transform... it only knows pound with 22 PP which is good but you need tm;s.... it levels up like theres no frekin tomorrow... 10 exp till level 2 its crazy, you can get to level 5 without fainting 20 pokemonn on floor 1!!!

Burner

BRING MEW!!! IT PWNS,, just make sure you bring TM's for it if your goin to wish cave, it doesnt learn anything till level 10, transform... it only knows pound with 22 PP which is good but you need tm;s.... it levels up like theres no frekin tomorrow... 10 exp till level 2 its crazy, you can get to level 5 without fainting 20 pokemonn on floor 1!!!
Mewtwo is the exact same way, except it doesn't learn Transform >.>

Rakurai

Getting a Kecleon, bringing Frustration TMs if possible, and always stopping to level at floors with Skarmory are the ones I find most important.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
I would say any Pokemon with the full-room range attacks woudl work, etc. Charmander.

If you get unlucky enough to get a monster house, those Pokemon are useful.

mewfanforlife

This only works in purity forest, but a warp scarf comes in handy if you don't want to train. (I do advise training on the easy floors though so you don't get OHKOed by Pokemon on the higher floors.)