• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lv.100 Charizard's Trainer Card Shop

How Do You Like My Work.

• Do You Love It.

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Do You Like It.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • It's Ok.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • It's Junk.

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i posted this on another TC shop last week and never got a response. Was wondering if someone here could do it?

Name: HAXER
Backgound: (if a BG of your own, give URL): third row, the one on the right; http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/909/allnewtemplatesfn2.png
Trainer: this guy; http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3367/customsr9.png
Pokemon: (In order from top left-to-right, bottom left-to-right,) Salamence, Metagross, Latios, Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken (the R/S/E sprites)
Icons: (up to 2): none
Favorite Type: (up to 3): none
Badges: (I have 1stGen-4thGen Badges, Silver/Gold Symbols, OrangeIslands): kanto, orange, johto, and hoenn badges. as well as the frontier symbols (silver AND gold)
Pokemon Behind: (if you want): none
sorry about that got to busy but here it is.
haxerya5.png

Last edited:
could i have all the grass starters mixed all the water starters mixed and all the fire starters mixed please in advance

could you make me a blaziken but instead of it being red because its fire make it blue because it is going to be an ice type rite underneath it iceiken and could you make me a pokemon like beautifly but make it a bit scary and write underneath that scaryfly and could you possibly make them moving thanks in advance

Manaphy Master

It's Dot Com!
Can I have a ghost pokemon trainer card?
all shinou badges,
d/p sprites
1 gengar
2 mumajii
3 castform
4 castform wind form
5 castform sun form
6 castform rain form

Status
Not open for further replies.