• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LV's Sprite Dumpage...plz rate.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
.::Light Venusaur's Sprite Gallery::.
NarutodA.gif
In this thread you'll find what I've done.
NarutodA.gif

Fusions
Zufeon-WBG.png
ShinyUmbreon.png
Espeon.png
BadRK9.png

Pixel Overs
Skymin-Pixel_Over.png
Skymin_SeedFlare-Pixel_Over.png
Skymin-Pixel_Over-1.png

OriTina-Pixel_Over.png
OriTina_Shiny-Pixel_Over.png
Magmar-Normal.png

Rapidash-Pixel_Over.png
Latios-Pixel_Over.png
Vulpix-Pixel_Over.png

NEPichu-PCPichu.png

Recolors
Piganium.png

j92cdx.gif
vi3a7l.gif
2u3xi83.gif

Contest Entries
LV3.gif
contest16.png
contest14c.png
Australian-Glacia-withoutflag.png
contest13-1.gif

contest12.png
contest10.png
contest9Raicune.png
contest8.png
contest7.png

contest1.png
Flygon-Pixel_Over.png

Other:
Lions.png
Dogs-1.png
Cressie.png
CelebiJirachiLucarioOriginTina.png
Celebi.png

Bulbsaur-Blastoise.png
Turtwig-Infernape.png

Piplup-Staraptor.png
Shadow_Lugia.png
Spring-Pachi.png

Genka
Cosplayer-Ninetales_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Kyuubi_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Mew_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Mew_Pokesho-Shiny.png
Cosplayer-Kirlia_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Milotic_Pokesho.png

Cosplayer-PoryZ_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Volkner.png
Cosplayer-Volkner_without_Luxray.png
Cosplayer-Glacia_Shiny.png
Cosplayer-Mewtwo_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Shinx_female.png

Cosplayer-Sir_Arron-Lucario.png
Cosplayer-Luidcolo.png
Cosplayer-Shaymin_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Skymin1_Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Skitty.png
Cosplayer-Vaporeon.png

Cosplayer-Spoink.png
Cosplayer-Jolteon-Pokesho.png
Cosplayer-Raichu_Pokesho.png

You may use ANYTHING in this thread as long as you give the Credit to me.​

HakuBlue

Up and away
Yeah, sometimes, the people in here don't talk. But anyways, though all of your work is great, my favorite have to be the genkas, really ingenious there. 8D

NotSoMadHatter

Awesome Hat Wearer
Ur really good! I love the Meganium/Leafeon/Torterra fusion! haha, i dont really understand what the far right sky-shaymin pixelover is supposed to have on its neck though.

Yami Ryu

You use Pokesho sprites to much. You copy and paste to much. You don't edit, scratch or change shading enough. You're stumbling around making beginner mistakes when it's obvious you've been spriting long enough to start learning, from them. The Shaymin pixel over has HARD LINES. You don't shade in HARD LINES unless it's a CUBE or a SPHERE.

You may use ANYTHING in this thread as long as you give the Credit to me.

And ofc Pokesho..

On the Genka the shading of the pokeparts do NOT match the trainers half the time, like with Mewtwo- the tail comes right out of his ***, but isn't shaded as lightly as his pants, given the fact it must be attacked to his pants and not his body, ergo it would be shaded like the pants color wise. If it is attached to the body you need to SCRATCH and EDIT more to make it look like this- and still change the shading to fit the sprite.

For the rest of the Genka's you need to work on scratching- you basically lobbed off body parts and placed them on the heads of the genka, with barely any editing, or attempts to make them look like the two belong.

Other: Well you used primal dialga colors on pokesho sprites. Nothing special. You turned others bubblegum pink, again, nothing special.

I gave you advice for the other pixelovers in your thread for them but it's nice to see you ignored it and didn't even bother to try and edit them.

Good job, Light Venusaur. Good job.

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I agree with Yami on pretty much everything she said. However I do like your fusions and your Pichu pixelover alot.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Ur really good! I love the Meganium/Leafeon/Torterra fusion! haha, i dont really understand what the far right sky-shaymin pixelover is supposed to have on its neck though.
Thanx.
As for the Skymin that you like, it's a X-mas theamed one.
I got the idea from this Plushie:
xshay.jpg

You use Pokesho sprites to much. You copy and paste to much. You don't edit, scratch or change shading enough. You're stumbling around making beginner mistakes when it's obvious you've been spriting long enough to start learning, from them. The Shaymin pixel over has HARD LINES. You don't shade in HARD LINES unless it's a CUBE or a SPHERE.
I know, I was learning how to do them at the time & I might go & fix them up one of these days.

And ofc Pokesho..

On the Genka the shading of the pokeparts do NOT match the trainers half the time, like with Mewtwo- the tail comes right out of his ***, but isn't shaded as lightly as his pants, given the fact it must be attacked to his pants and not his body, ergo it would be shaded like the pants color wise. If it is attached to the body you need to SCRATCH and EDIT more to make it look like this- and still change the shading to fit the sprite.

For the rest of the Genka's you need to work on scratching- you basically lobbed off body parts and placed them on the heads of the genka, with barely any editing, or attempts to make them look like the two belong.
LV: I do a little bit of scratching (it's just hard to see it).

Other: Well you used primal dialga colors on pokesho sprites. Nothing special. You turned others bubblegum pink, again, nothing special.
LV: Those Pink one's are "Pinken Is." ones...you know from the Orange Is. Episodes with the Pink PKMN.

I gave you advice for the other pixelovers in your thread for them but it's nice to see you ignored it and didn't even bother to try and edit them.

Good job, Light Venusaur. Good job.
Thanx & my other comments are in Pink.

I agree with Yami on pretty much everything she said. However I do like your fusions and your Pichu pixelover alot.

Thanx.

Yami Ryu

LV if you do so little scratching, that it is not noticable, it's as good as not scratching at all and you shouldn't be acting like you're proud of pointing that fact out. When I say scratching and correcting shading, I mean obviously so, where you make the sprite look like, even if it wasn't like that originally, it looks damn close to official.

And please use quote the right way, when you respond to someone it's this.

(Quote)Persons text here(/Quote)
You're reply here.

It makes it easier to read instead of saying mah comments are in [Color] or [Font] or [Bold/Italic].