• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LV's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms, & read the rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerNick

Ace Trainer Champion
Oh, one final change LV, could you please change the Dusknoir to a male Venusaur? Thanks! Looking forward to it!

AceTrainerNick

Ace Trainer Champion
Give her a break, she's obviously really busy.

Jordan Cleary

Rising From The Ash
Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot! Woot-tastic! It looks better as well! Thanks!It was worth the wait. The Charmander looks even better and cuter than before!

Last edited:

New_Kanto

Electric Trainer
Give her a break, she's obviously really busy.
I know she very busy, hats why i respect her, i am just filed with joy about it.
On an off-topic, Go Goshen we WON the homecoming game against Batavia! Yah! Plus Freshmen came in 2nd in the Spirit and Float contest(Lost to Senior but not much of a surprise, they were awsome).

Eevee_Slugma

LV, remember this?:
ShiniesBanner-Eevee_Slugma-1.png

could you make it smaller?

Last edited:

Golden Mew

EEVEE ROX

Glitter Text--
Text: Golden Mew!
Describe Font: Big, not scratchy or girly, not graffiti like, soft, rounded, readable.
Could you make the colour either Dark blue like the mismigamius example OR a readable red-pink and sparkly like this Mismigamius example:
p11824681.gif

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
EEVEE ROX

Glitter Text--
Text: Golden Mew!
Describe Font: Big, not scratchy or girly, not graffiti like, soft, rounded, readable.
Could you make the colour either Dark blue like the mismigamius example OR a readable red-pink and sparkly like this Mismigamius example:
p11824681.gif

I'll see what I can do.
*Needs to go on the other laptop.*

AceTrainerNick

Ace Trainer Champion
Um, my Trainer Card is still coming right?

POKEMASTERNATHAN

I'm not here to request anything,but what exactly are the inverts supposed to be?(Sorry if you don't want questions like this)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.