• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

M & BR TC shop.

Raikou95

can i have a tc?

Trainer:FireRed/LeafGreen trainer

pokemon:Typhlosion,Tyranitar,Gyrados,Salamance,Bla ziken,Lugia

Template:#14

badges:Kanto,Johto

name:Seth
__________________________________________________ ________
and,

trainer-male d/p trainer

pokemon-Goukazaru,Metagross,Kaburaisu,Erureido,
Alakazam,Raikou

template:Can you possibly do the one in my sig?link:http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/Hirschberger/Space.png
if not use #13

badges:kanto,johto,hoenn

name:pierce

Trainer Card

I..
I Want a traner Card with:
the template is the normal template like the maikel trainer card please
TC Name is DDOO
The trainer is the Diamond/Pearl Starter Guy
The Badges are the Diamond Badges
And the pokemon´s is
GouKazaru
Rentoraa
FloatSell
Lucario
Diaruga
Mukuhawk

tanks and i will be wanting;)
ps:My english is not the best ...Sorry:)

sacred

Dragon Tamer
ok sacred here you go

tcsacred2gx4.png

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5040/tcsacred2gx4.png

and i have to say this because you could end up banned, youre NOT allowed to have more then 3 pictures in your sig. so you could better take some out

awesome TC ok noted tat i removed 1 thx for reminding

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
can i have the flaming tc with aerodactyl yukimenoko aggron regigigas sableye and dotiatos can the tranier look like tyson and i want no ribbons but a badge that looks like a brain, a badge that looks like a fossil, a badge that looks like a rain bow with a heart in it, a badge that looks like a fist with a knife in it, and 4 squares each a different color plz and thank u

maikello

I dont do such request if you had read the first page you would know that this is just a tc shop and not a custom sprite and tc shop, so i cant do it, sorry

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
I would like A trainer card please.

Name: Ash
Pokes: Dotaitos, Pikachu, Lucario, Etebossu, Mukuhawk, Dosaidon
Trainer: D/P male hero trainer
Template: #20
Pokemon next to trainer: Pikachu
Badges: Shinou