• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

M(uu)se

Ampy

Light The Stars
It's been awhile...

I haven't posted a team for a few months now, and I've been bored lately so I thought "what the heck, let's make another team". This time a UU team, since I really don't have a strict UU team. Anyways, as the title shows this is a themed team, so let's get on with the show.

Songs:
(~Song - Album~)

~Sunburn - Showbiz~
~Bliss - Origin Of Symetry~
~Resistance - The Resistance~
~Hysteria - Absolution~
~Uno - Showbiz~
~Assassin - Black Holes & Revalations~

M(UU)SE

Spr_b_g4_059.png
Spr_b_g4_051.png
Spr_b_g4_442.png
429.png
Spr_b_g4_470.png
Spr_b_g4_141.png

Spr_4h_059.png

Sunburn@Life Orb
Mild
Ev's:4Atk/252Sp.Atk/252Spe
~Intimidate~
-Flamethrower
-Extremespeed
-HP Grass
-Morning Sun

Yes. I am stealing borrowing the Arcanine that Eon stole borrowed from Bulldogs. Flamethrower for STAB and good coverage alongside HP Grass, ES for priority and MS for healing.

She burns like the sun
And I can't look away
And she'll burn our horizons make no mistake

Spr_4h_051.png

Bliss@Choice Band
Jolly
Ev's: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
~Arena Trap~
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Aerial Ace
-Night Slash
Standard is standard.

Everything about you pains my envying
Your soul can't hate anything
Everything about you is so easy to love
They're watching you from above

Spr_4p_442.png

Resistance@Leftovers
Impish
Ev's: 252 HP/68 Def/160 SpD
~Pressure~
-Substitute
-Will-O-Wisp
-Spite
-Shadow Sneak

Nature and Ev's balance out to make the defenses about even, and to give him maximum resistance (no pun intended). Shadow Sneak is there for an attacking option... that's about it.

If we live a life in fear
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again

Spr_4p_429.png

Hysteria@Wise Glasses
Timid
Ev's: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe
~Levitate~
-Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt

So self explanatory. Thunderbolt > HP Fight because I'm too lazy to breed for HP.

It's bugging me, grating me
And twisting me around
Yeah I'm endlessly caving in
And turning inside out

Spr_4p_470.png

Uno@Muscle Band
Jolly
Ev's: 4 Def/252 Atk/252 Spe
~Leaf Guard~
-Leaf Blade
-Return
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor

Somewhat standard I guess. Except I'm using QA and XS.

'Cause you could've been number one
If you only found the time
And you could've ruled the whole world
If you had the chance

Spr_4h_141.png

Assassin@Life Orb
Adamant
Ev's: 8 Spe/248 HP/252 Atk
~Battle Armor~
-Stone Edge
-Aqua Jet
-Brick Break
-Waterfall

Variation of a CB Kabutops except using a LO.

Whatever they say
These people are torn
Wild and bereft
Assassin is born, yeah...

Updates~

- April 18th ~ Minor error corrections
~ Return > Quick Attack on Leafeon

- April 21st ~ Waterfall > Return on Kabutops

Thanks~

N/A

Last edited:

Bossk

Like a champ.
On Dugtrio, he needs the extra power of Stone Edge over Rock Slide.

Mind explaining to me why you have Quick Attack on Leafeon? I prefer Return for power, really. =/

If you want to Super Power could go over Brick Break. For preference, really. I still prefer Brick Break.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
M(uu)se. Yus. >:U

Consider Pursuit on Spiritomb to keep your opponents in, but I don't know what to put it over. Hmm.

You misspelt Sub on Mismagius.

Anyway, good team, good theme (because, like, no one's done it before ;)), and once again:

YOOMTAH

Let's dance~

Consider Pursuit on Spiritomb to keep your opponents in, but I don't know what to put it over. Hmm.

Anyway, good team, good theme (because, like, no one's done it before ;)), and once again:

^ http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=439750 by Eon Master.

You might consider Heat Wave/Fire Blast over Flamethrower for more power, and Waterfall over Aqua Jet for Kabutops, but this is preference too.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
I meant the Muse theme. I did a team on it not long ago. (Although I only used songs from The Resistance, so yeah.)

>_>

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Mismagius @ Timid
Leftovers
252 Special Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
-Shadow Ball
-HP [Fighting]
-Nasty Plot
-Will O Wisp

This set works wonders in UU, at least for me. Will O Wisp slows down Physical attackers and his naturally high Special Defense balances him out. Max speed and a Timid nature outspeeds a lot of UU, and +2 Shadow Ball does a lot of damage. Obviously walled by Chansey, but every Special Attacker is.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Mismagius @ Timid
Leftovers
-Shadow Ball
-HP [Fighting]
-Nasty Plot
-Will O Wisp

This set works wonders in UU, at least for me. Will O Wisp slows down Physical attackers and his naturally high Special Defense balances him out. Max speed and a Timid nature outspeeds a lot of UU, and +2 Shadow Ball does a lot of damage. Obviously walled by Chansey, but every Special Attacker is.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Truthfully, I found that Arcanine to be a waste of time and effort. Houndoom is far and away the better choice for an Anti-Lead.

EDIT: Fox, Mismagius can't learn Nasty Plot in Platnium, it's an HG/SS egg move.

Last edited:

Ampy

Light The Stars
On Dugtrio, he needs the extra power of Stone Edge over Rock Slide.

Flinch and PP.

Bossk said:
Mind explaining to me why you have Quick Attack on Leafeon? I prefer Return for power, really. =/

True enough.

Bossk said:
If you want to Super Power could go over Brick Break. For preference, really. I still prefer Brick Break.

Once again, PP.

ungulateman said:

FTW : D

ungulateman said:

Not much need for it in-game.

ungulateman said:

Fixing...

ungulateman said:
Anyway, good team, good theme (because, like, no one's done it before )

Thank ya.

ungulateman said:
and once again:

YES : D

YOOMTAH said:
You might consider Heat Wave/Fire Blast over Flamethrower for more power, and Waterfall over Aqua Jet for Kabutops, but this is preference too.

HW doesn't get much of a bonus over Flamethrower, other then 5 more BP and a higher burn ratio... I'd much rather use Flamethrower for the PP and accuracy. Fire Blast, once again, is a PP problem. I like Aqua Jet on Kabutops for priority, but Waterfall can be optional in another slot I guess.

foxyman1167 said:
Mismagius @ Timid
Leftovers
-Shadow Ball
-HP [Fighting]
-Nasty Plot
-Will O Wisp

pl0x read said:
Thunderbolt > HP Fight because I'm too lazy to breed for HP.

Grrrrrrrrr.... >:D

foxyman1167 said:

First off, I don't own HG or SS and NP is a egg move from those 2 games. The naturally high Special Defense is kinda watered down due to her below average HP. Besides this is in-game so I'll be going against Pokemon from all tiers.

Eon said:
Truthfully, I found that Arcanine to be a waste of time and effort. Houndoom is far and away the better choice for an Anti-Lead.

I'll keep that in mind... I want to see how it does in-game atleast before I judge :U

Eon said:
EDIT: Fox, Mismagius can't learn Nasty Plot in Platnium, it's an HG/SS egg move.

Besides the fact that I've found CM variants to work much better.

Finally done... gonna update now.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Well the OP didn't note what game it was for, so I didn't know he couldn't get a HGSS egg move.

Also, the UU title threw me off. I assumed this was a UU team for the UU tier, not for Standard, didn't really mention that either, so I didn't know.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Well the OP didn't note what game it was for, so I didn't know he couldn't get a HGSS egg move.

Fair enough.

Also, the UU title threw me off. I assumed this was a UU team for the UU tier, not for Standard, didn't really mention that either, so I didn't know.

Well, the Pokemon are UU, but assuming the fact that I can't somehow make it so the AI only uses UU Pokemon, I will be facing all types of Pokemon. This is also the In-game section =/

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but I'm really not meaning to be.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
I don't see the point of Return on Kabutops. You already have perfect Netural coverage with Rock/Water/Fighting, so Waterfall as a more powerful second STAB would proabably be better.

AlCario

Banned
Nice team.

I personally think SD would help Tops more but w/e. Run standard sweeper EVs on him: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe.

Stone Edge > RS on 'Trio. He needs the power. Also consider Pursuit over AA to catch levitating Ghosts/Psychics, which are pretty common in UU.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
It's an in-game team, Al. Regardless of the title. He has NS on 'Trio anyway to hit Ghosts.