• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ma Supah-Swag IGT

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Could yous guys help me tweak my team before the American release? I don't think replacing team members is necesarry in-game, so please don't.

497.gif
@ Big Root
Careful, Overgrow
128 HP, 252 SDef, 128 Speed
-Coil
-Dragon Tail
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
It's CoilSeed Serperior! Coil boosts Attack, Defense and Accuracy. Mainly, however, defense and Accuracy. Dragon tail deals off the finishing blow, or just gets a Whimsicott out of there. Substitute rents a doll to put in front of your face, and Leech Seed pays that rent. I invested in Special defense, since Coil will be boosting my Defense.

579.gif
@ Life Orb
Modest, Magic Guard
176 HP, 252 SAtk, 80 SDef
-CalmMind
-Recover
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
Wassup, CalmMind Reuniclus? Boosting your Special Attack and Special defense to even more unbeatable levels. Recover shakes off the damage you've been dealt. Psyshock is a special STAB with physical damage. Focus Blast, if it hits, takes down the annoying Steel-Types that don't mind Psyshock.

452.gif
@ BLack Sludge
Careful, Battle Armor
252 HP, 100 Attack, 100 Def, 56 Sp. Def
-Toxic Spikes
-Roar/Taunt
-Crunch
-Aqua Tail / Taunt
Being the only member of the team known for entry hazards. Toxic Spikes create an unsanitary entry hazard, poisoning all who make contact. roar gets the enemy outta there, where Taunt makes sure I can Spike it up. Crunch is a very effective STAB at hurting things. Moderately. Aqua Tail is SE on the only weakness Drapion has. Ground.

330.gif
@ Expert belt
Adamant, Levitate
4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch / Crunch
-Stone Edge / Crunch
Check out EB Flygon. 100 attack, 100 Speed, Dragon and Ground. Dragon Claw and Eartthquake are STAB. Fire Punch and Stone Edge each take care of Ice-Types, and Crunch is just a filler. But it's an effective filler. Expert belt is because Dragon, Ground, Fire and Rock deal SE damage to 68% of all type combinations.

214.gif
@ Choice Scarf
Jolly, Guts
-Megahorn
-Close combat
-Stone Edge
-Pursuit / Earthquake
I NEED HELP BREEDING THIS ONE. Jolly Scarf Heracross, back in action. Megahorn and Close Combat are gigantic STAB. Both are 120 BP, but Close Combat can't be used too much, or else Heracross will become frailer. Stone Edge takes care of Flying-Types. Pursuit hits on the Switch, but Earthquake is... a filler. Probably sticking with Pursuit. The EV's are standard.

134.gif
@ Leftovers
Calm, Water Absorb
252 HP, 56 SAtk, 200 SDef
-Scald
-Baton Pass
-Wish
-Acid Armor
BREEDING ASSISTANCE REQUIRED. Can you handle it? I mean PassItArmor Vapoeron, of course. Acid Armor boosts your defense by 2 stages. Wish, complete with Vaporeon's high HP, create a potent combination of healing. Baton Pass makes sure you can get out safely, and pairs well with Wish. Scald is the best STAB for this set, doing enough damage, and possibly burning.

Thanks! Sprite credit to pldh.net, changes in [color]italic red.[/img][/color]

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Could yous guys help me tweak my team before the American release? I don't think replacing team members is necesarry in-game, so please don't.

497.gif
@ Big Root
Careful, Overgrow
128 HP, 252 SDef, 128 Speed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return
-Aqua Tail
It's CoilSeed Serperior! Coil boosts Attack, Defense and Accuracy. Mainly, however, defense and Accuracy. Dragon tail deals off the finishing blow, or just gets a Whimsicott out of there. Substitute rents a doll to put in front of your face, and Leech Seed pays that rent. I invested in Special defense, since Coil will be boosting my Defense. A bit too slow paced for in game. Phazing and SubSeeding are better left to competitive when Serperior is capable of going offensive.

579.gif
@ Life Orb
Modest, Magic Guard
176 HP, 252 SAtk, 80 SDef
-CalmMind
-Recover
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
Wassup, CalmMind Reuniclus? Boosting your Special Attack and Special defense to even more unbeatable levels. Recover shakes off the damage you've been dealt. Psyshock is a special STAB with physical damage. Focus Blast, if it hits, takes down the annoying Steel-Types that don't mind Psyshock.

452.gif
@ BLack Sludge
Careful, Battle Armor
252 HP, 100 Attack, 100 Def, 56 Sp. Def
-Toxic Spikes
-Roar/Taunt
-Crunch
-Aqua Tail / Taunt
Being the only member of the team known for entry hazards. Toxic Spikes create an unsanitary entry hazard, poisoning all who make contact. roar gets the enemy outta there, where Taunt makes sure I can Spike it up. Crunch is a very effective STAB at hurting things. Moderately. Aqua Tail is SE on the only weakness Drapion has. Ground.

330.gif
@ Expert belt
Adamant, Levitate
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast/Fire Punch
-Stone Edge
Check out EB Flygon. 100 attack, 100 Speed, Dragon and Ground. Dragon Claw and Eartthquake are STAB. Fire Punch and Stone Edge each take care of Ice-Types, and Crunch is just a filler. But it's an effective filler. Expert belt is because Dragon, Ground, Fire and Rock deal SE damage to 68% of all type combinations.

214.gif
@ Choice Scarf
Jolly, Guts
-Megahorn
-Close combat
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake/Night Slash
I NEED HELP BREEDING THIS ONE. Jolly Scarf Heracross, back in action. Megahorn and Close Combat are gigantic STAB. Both are 120 BP, but Close Combat can't be used too much, or else Heracross will become frailer. Stone Edge takes care of Flying-Types. Pursuit hits on the Switch, but Earthquake is... a filler. Probably sticking with Pursuit. The EV's are standard.

134.gif
@ Leftovers
Calm, Water Absorb
252 HP, 56 SAtk, 200 SDef
-Scald
-Baton Pass
-Wish
-Acid Armor
BREEDING ASSISTANCE REQUIRED. Can you handle it? I mean PassItArmor Vapoeron, of course. Acid Armor boosts your defense by 2 stages. Wish, complete with Vaporeon's high HP, create a potent combination of healing. Baton Pass makes sure you can get out safely, and pairs well with Wish. Scald is the best STAB for this set, doing enough damage, and possibly burning.

Thanks! Sprite credit to pldh.net, changes in [color]italic red.[/img][/color]

Comments in bold. Not much to fix.