• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mac or PC?

Mac or PC? lol mac

• PC

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Mac

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • iStone 3000 bc

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • lolwut

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use both.

I also have an iPhone.

This makes me better than all of you.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
So your argument against your mom is people on the internet disagree with you? Sounds convincing!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
My family has a mac, sooo...In the process... I'm a mac. I really like iPads, and would love to have one, But I'm stuck on like...an ipod Touch...2? It doens't matter though, I take what I can get.

Djura

99% chance to hit
PC. I built the damn thing myself as well, and have a monster of a gaming rig.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
All your Macs are PCs, too, by the way -- PC stands for "Personal Computer." If you don't answer that and instead elect to answer only Mac, you are either a pretentious shmuck or stating that your Mac is not very personal -- either because it was assembled solely in a Foxconn complex by dehumanized slave labor, or for other reasons.

Incidentally, I use a non-Mac PC.

xDWarrior

I use PC. I've owned both Mac and PC and I don't see the hype over Mac. It has the same functionality as PC. It DOES get viruses contrary to popular belief, and it's so much more expensive than PC. Why pay more for the same item?

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
I use PC. I've owned both Mac and PC and I don't see the hype over Mac. It has the same functionality as PC. It DOES get viruses contrary to popular belief, and it's so much more expensive than PC. Why pay more for the same item?

brand name popularity.

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
They both have their own merit, though if you are asking people on a Pokemon boards, 70%+ people are going to tell you PC because that is the kind of person it appeals to.

PC is better for gaming and entertainment all around. However PCs tend to have more software related issues and virus infections unless you really are technologically literate and know how to prevent that. They are cheaper however which is a plus.

Mac is truly the superior professional computer in the way that it is so smooth, quick, and easy to organize things. Pile this with Adobe CS running far better on Macs, Mac is the obvious choice for artists as well as businessmen. However they are far more expensive.

Truthfully I have no preference, I am pretty good with both and I don't find either far more annoying than the other. I do have to troubleshoot more on a PC though.

However I know I am going to get crapped on because there are so many PCmen that are like a cult and blindly hate Apple for reasons I can't fathom.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
iStone 3000 BC

Low maintenance cost, doesn't need electricity and I can throw it at someone.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
Definitely a PC guy, without a doubt.

ChedWick

PC, Linux, Android. Master race.

But thank you to all of the apple fags who are making me a ton of money.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I only have a tablet, but I'd probably choose a PC over a Mac, mostly because of the price difference, but for some reason, I chose Mac on the poll...