• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mace's OC and Custom Trainer Shop (traditional art)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mace's OC and Custom Trainer Shop (traditional art) - CLOSED

Shop Status: CLOSED

So, I need to time myself drawing other people's OCs (as opposed to fanart and just my own OCs) using traditional media. Therefore, I'd like to offer some OC drawings (which can be your personal pokemon trainer concept) to my Serebii friends (and frienemies, ya'all know who you are). What you will get is a .PNG scan of your character, traditionally drawn in ink and/or pencil (and maybe colored; marker, ink, watercolor, and/or colored pencils).

Rules:
1. Obey the SPPF and Shops Sub-Forum rules.
2. Use the form provided, and only submit for 1 image at a time, 3 chars Max. If you want revisions or had details you forgot to tell me, go ahead and get back in line.
3. Once you char is finished, download it and upload to your own image hosting site account.
4. The image will/may be initialed and dated, but I'd still appreciate text credit if you use it anywhere.
5. While you can still ask for them, I reserve the right to deny fanart requests, as that was not the intent of this shop.
6. Don't pester me via PM/VM, I will drop you down to the bottom of the wait list. Please, understand that this will take some time, I don't know how long (that's kind of the reason I'm doing this), but I'm trying to make you something nice.

Note: I will not be making 'you're accepted' posts, I will add you name to the wait list, and post your image when I've finished it. This is to keep you from missing that I posted it if no other customers come in the meantime.

Samples:
(These guys are my OCs btw, and are not to be used without permission.)
OC_Samples_001.png

OC_Samples_002.png

OC_Samples_003.png

OC_Samples_004.png
And here's my dA gallery if you want to look at lots more of my art (much of which is digital and therefore irrelevant): http://vampiratemace.deviantart.com/gallery/

Completed Requests
PeeGee:
PeeGee_Krustallos_001.png

Psychic:
Psychic_RocketDragon_001.png

American--Pi:
APi_Lightheart_001.png

brendan25:
Bren_WtDinoRanger_002.png

PeeGee:
PeeGee_Karmas_001.png

General Nonsense:
GN_Lucky_001.png

Form:
Form said:
Username: Your name here
Full-body or just Bust (head and shoulders): Full-body/Bust
Sig-Safe Size Needed: Y/N

1. Char Name: Optional, but it helps for naming files and I may work it into the artwork.
1. Character Description: Please use lots of detail; species, gender, face shape, hair style, body type, clothes, major props, etc. . . but if you're not sure about something, you can leave it out and will use my artistic judgment.

2. Char Name: Optional
2. Character Description: Optional

3. Char Name: Optional
3. Character Description: Optional

Notes:
*If you have a char idea, but are not really sure what you want them to look like, you can also request Sketches/Concepts in place of Full-body or Bust.
*When requesting multiple versions of the same character, you can ask for them to be grouped/superimposed or single/separated.

Waitlist:
1. General Nonsense (status: Done)

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Wow, those look pretty damn great. Putting in a request for an OC of mine if that's alright.

Username: PeeGee
Full-body or just Bust (head and shoulders): Full-body
Sig-Safe Size Needed: N

1. Char Name: Ethan 'Krustallos' Lawrence
1. Character Description: Not very tall, Ethan barely breaks over 5’5”. While he may be short, Ethan is still fairly muscular, his arms and shoulders having the most defined muscles. This is due to the weight from the crystals in his arms. He keeps his hair short, as close to a buzz cut as possible, to try and make the scar on the back of his head not as noticeable. When it is short, his hair colour looks like it’s black, but when it starts to actually grow it becomes obvious that it is actually dark brown. His scar is about the size of a fifty cent piece. Much to Ethan’s chagrin, his head is really round, which he thinks makes him look weird. Around his cheek bones there is slight scarring from a really bad bout of acne. His eyes are light blue and are quite striking. His most distinguishing feature is the large red gemstones embedded along his arms. As a superhero, he wears and an outfit that is made of form fitting material, and covers his torso and lower body. It’s dark red, with white stripes running across the legs. On his face Ethan wears a crimson 'domino' mask, to protect his identity of course.

Psychic

Really and truly
This is a really cool shop idea! I would love to see your rendition of an old RP character of mine!

Username: Psychic
Full-body or just Bust: Full-body
Sig-Safe Size Needed: Nope

1. Char Name: Azdreat
1. Character Description: Azdreat is a 14-year-old half-human, half-dragon mess created by Team Rocket. Though short for her age, she is intimidating and menacing. (You can decide if she's lanky or muscular.) Her face is ovular and her facial features are smooth, only adding to her youthful appearance, but her face is often twisted in expressions of hate and disgust. Cold, accusing dark green eyes are deep-set in her skull. The part to her hair is off to the side, so one of her eyes is partially covered by her hair, the wavy brown-red locks ending around her shoulder blades. Azdreat has three ear piercings, though none are on her ear lobes; two green studs are on the folds of one ear with a small gold loop on the fold of the other. What most people don’t notice, however, are the tough, blue-green scales replacing the skin on her shoulders, down her hips and upper-thighs due to her dragon-type DNA.

Azdreat wears the standard Team Rocket grunt uniform, however hers is padded on the inside where her scales touch to keep them from wearing right through the fabric. On her utility belt is a pouch in which she keeps a Dragon Scale, as contact with this item transforms her into her dragon form.

2. Char Name: Azdreat - dragon form
2. Character Description: Touching a Dragon Scale results in a rather terrifying creature; a huge pair of wings rip through Azdreat’s shirt, the arms/fingers being the green-blue of her scales, the leathery membrane a fiery orange (the inverse of a Charizard’s wings). A long, whip-like tail of a more beige blue-green bursts from her lower spine, which swivels easily through the air. The bones of her lower face rearrange, jutting out to form an unattractive snout with pointed teeth, and three spikes jut out from each side of her head like those of a Salamence. Another set of scales appear at this point, this time just on her hairline around her eyes which go a bit down the snout. Her hands and feet grow into huge claws. Unless she dressed appropriately, the transformation process usually leaves her clothing in tatters.

3. Char Name: Dreadara the Ekans
3. Character Description: Azdreat's pet, and the only creature she has any compassion for. Very skinny for an Ekans, Dreadara has an almost dead, yet hypnotizing look to her eyes, dull and lifeless and yet eye-catching. She is often seen wrapped around Azdreat's arm or shoulders.

Psychic

Really and truly
Woah, this is awesome VM, thank you! I love Azdreat in her normal form, especially with Dreadara wrapped around her arm. The only things I might have adjusted might be to have Azdreat's eyebrows furrowed downwards in anger with her mouth in less of a grimace, and in her dragon form to have her face pointed slightly less downwards, with the facial spikes slightly shorter and less curved. That said, there's still plenty I loved, from how you made her uniform and hat, and the details like the pouch and Pokeball and the scales down her thighs that really make the character. Her dragon form is all manner is creepy, which I really appreciate, and I really like how you did the limbs, wings and tail. I do like the look of one superimposed on the other, though I also would love to be able to show them separately.

I really like how this came out, and am super stoked to finally have a visual reference for this character. I will definitely return to this shop if you ever have time to fulfill another one of my crazy requests, haha. Thanks again!

~Psychic

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
And thank you for leaving a critique. Some of the negative things you pointed out were part of what bugged me, so it's good to know what stood out to you. You also had a good point on if versions of the same char should be drawn together or separate, so that is a good thing for me to ask for clarification on in the future.

AmericanPi

Write on
Username: American--Pi
Sig-Safe Size Needed: Y

1. Char Name: Lightheart
1. Character Description: Lightheart is a pure white tom (male) cat with golden eyes. I'd love a picture of him sitting with his tail wrapped around his front paws, staring at a dead frog (he's thinking, "Am I supposed to eat this?")

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Username: brendan25
Full-body or just Bust: Full-body
Sig-Safe Size Needed: Yep

1. Char Name: White Dino Ranger
1. Character Description: He's in my sig. But I'm gonna give some description. He's got black spike-shaped in his costume, a color red shuriken shape in his helmet, a black long stick-like above his helmet

PeeGee

ROAWR!
If you are still doing these, I would like to put in another request, if I could.

Username:
PeeGee
Sig-Safe Size Needed: N

1. Char Name: Karmas
1. Character Description: At the ripe old age of 21, Karmas is of average height, not all that tall but definitely not short. He is chubby, however he also has a decent amount of muscle. His skin is lightly tanned as a result of spending time outside. His hair is about ear length and a between light brown and dark brown and he perpetually has a five o'clock shadow. He tends to wear light cotton button up shirts over singlets and hiking shorts. The most common set that he wears is a light blue button up shirt, a dark blue singlet and cream hiking shorts. Around his waist he wears a belt that has six pokeballs on it, and wrapped around his wrist is an empty Mega Bracelet.

AmericanPi

Write on
American--Pi:
APi_Lightheart_001.png

Pens and colored pencils

Thank you very much! Your art style is very unique (and very different from mine), so it took me a while to appreciate this. My first thought was, "Why is his face so ugly? He's supposed to be really cute!" But then again, it's my fault for not specifying that he's supposed to be a cute little kitty. His ears are a little big too; he looks a bit more like a lynx than a cat. That said, I really like the way you put so much detail into his fur and whiskers, which is something I forgot to do when I drew him. The more I look at your drawing the more I like it. I love the frog btw, the way you drew it makes me understand Lightheart's disgust.

Thanks again for drawing my character. I'll definitely come back later to request another one.