• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Machamp In-Game Solo Run (Shat*, Giggles and Beastiliaity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddyll

Hey guys, since i finished playing X and Y. I got bored and decided to do a fighting solo run with my cousin. I decided to use Machamp since i go way back with him and since he's just a beast. I wanted to run an ultra offensive sweep set. Natures and EV's don't really matter in this walkthrough, it's all just for fun. Check it out:

tumblr_mvll41Mhas1smgfq4o1_500.png
(Rape) @
leftovers.png

- DynamicPunch
- Ice Punch
- Payback
- Bulk Up
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant

Machamp has always been a good Pokémon, and 4th gen was its peak of greatness. With the introduction of Conkeldurr and other Pokémon with No Guard, Machamp has lost its shine. Still a great Pokémon but outclassed in general by Conkeldurr, it's worth using if you focus on its strengths. DynamicPunch and No Guard, higher Speed, slightly higher Special Attack, the elemental punches, Sleep Talk, and a better lead set. DynamicPunch hurts stuff and confuses, awesome. Ice Punch destroys plenty of common switch ins and common Pokémon in OU, awesome. Payback wrecks other switch ins and gets near perfect coverage, awesome. Bulk Up raises your already scary Attack to massive levels, as well as making you more bulky physically. It's a great move, especially considering how many times the opponent switches when they get confused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.