• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mache's sprite shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef30

IT'S OSAMA!
Thanks, it looks great!

Hmm... your pokes are so good, I can't decide which one I want. Could I have a Real animal? I would like for it to be a dog, please. Oh and make it brown, please. Thank you!

Chef30

IT'S OSAMA!
Oh sorry, I forgot about the rule. Hold my request.

shane6903

shane6903
can i have a fusion plz i want a dratini mixed with the first blue haired gym leader srry forgot the name

Manche

>.< Actually I was hoping for the trainer features to be more dominant, and the Lance request is all wrong. I actually asked for Dragonite, not Dragonair.

sorry :( if you want me to corect them just say so

can i have a fusion plz i want a dratini mixed with the first blue haired gym leader srry forgot the name

if you can provide the sprite?

Last edited:

Manche

great now i just need to know how much of a humna I leave on falkner

shane6903

shane6903
i didnt mean falkner i meant the unova blue haired dude but falkner would be fine

shane6903

shane6903
oh and just leave the head on the dratini :D

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
Can I have a fusion between Scizor and Chandelure? Thanks!

Last edited:

Manche

ok, I'm on the dratini thing and correcting the comissions for crimson.

and Chef, your sprite has been ready a long time ago.

To burnley95: I dont see how that would work out.

Last edited:

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
Oh, then can I have a fusion of Zekrom and Reshiram then instead?

Manche

AcGWo.png

Let's see if I did okay ths time...

and.

L20gC.png

Last edited:

shane6903

shane6903
hey manche THX SO MUCH but...how can i get it on my sig? and step by step plz thx oh yeah new request can i have a fusion manche i want a pikachu and zekrom plz thx again and pm me next time you post and plz be my friend or whateva it is thx again ...OMG I GOT AN AWESOME POKETRAINER YES ITS SO AWESOME oh crap im still typing oh yeah can i steal that awesome white pikachu thx again ill be on every day from 4-12 if i am thx for the last time srry for the super long post

Manche

hey manche THX SO MUCH but...how can i get it on my sig? and step by step plz thx oh yeah new request can i have a fusion manche i want a pikachu and zekrom plz thx again and pm me next time you post and plz be my friend or whateva it is thx again ...OMG I GOT AN AWESOME POKETRAINER YES ITS SO AWESOME oh crap im still typing oh yeah can i steal that awesome white pikachu thx again ill be on every day from 4-12 if i am thx for the last time srry for the super long post

yes you can use them. but please take your medication...

burnley95

Trade Negotiator
Thank you kindly!!!

Manche

welcome. and next request will have to be a centaur-ish or naga-ish thing or I won't take it :3

(it seems none wants of those but I love doing them)

shane6903

shane6903
dude wtf i dont take medication forgot to lol it and yeah can i get a centaur i want th body to be zebstrika and the upper body to be girafig plz and accept me for your shop ican animate silhoutes any pokemon gif or bitmap thx

shane6903

shane6903
how do i get it on my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.