• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mache's sprite shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane6903

shane6903
well can i atleast get the url

Manche

dude wtf i dont take medication forgot to lol it and yeah can i get a centaur i want th body to be zebstrika and the upper body to be girafig plz and accept me for your shop ican animate silhoutes any pokemon gif or bitmap thx

consider yourself hired as long you get this message but the girafrig doesnt have any arms, what kind of arms should I use?

shane6903

shane6903
thanks n were should i post my part of shop?thearms.......oohh can you do deoxsys defense form.n i can do sillhoutes,sprite fusions[sorta],if you tell me me how to make banners i would luv to do that thx bye

Manche

thanks n were should i post my part of shop?thearms.......oohh can you do deoxsys defense form.n i can do sillhoutes,sprite fusions[sorta],if you tell me me how to make banners i would luv to do that thx bye

then give me some examples of whta you do via PM

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
I'd like to order some mytholigical pokemon!
Any. 5 random pokemon. VM me when done!

shane6903

shane6903
Hey mache ill have the stuff done today and hey no offense but are ya mexican cuz ur name sounds like it

kyoopa

Imma effing LANDORUS
Type of Job:animal-trainer fusion

main Pokemon:Make it a owl,pokemon is your choice
Trainer:psychic trainer
Other info: Keep the floating pokeballs,it'll be funnier X3

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Can I get a mytholigical pokemon? I would like Keldeo and Absol make it look like it has pegasus wings on it's back and more white.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
Type of Job: Pokemon Fusion

main Pokenon: Dragonite
Other pokemons (up to 4): Espeon, Magnezone, and Scrafty
Other info: Could you put Espeon's forehead jewel on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.