1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Macho Brace question

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Puffs, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffs

Puffs ...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

does the amount of EVs you get from Carbos, Protein, etc double if the pokemon's holding a Macho Brace? If so, I need to grow some Kelpsy Berries. Fast.

2. No, it only doubles the EVs you get from wild pokemon when you kill them.

3. Titusz

Titusz Guest

I'm sure this aint the right place to ask,but , where to you get the macho brace?

4. Magma Leader Maxie

Magma Leader Maxie Non caedor caedo

The Winstrate Family lady (not sure of her name) gives the Macho Brace to you once you defeat the four Winstrates. You have to go into the house and talk to her.

If I don't say this now, someone is going to add it later: there are five Winstrates actually, but you only battle four of them at their house.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  5. Titusz

Titusz Guest

the fifth is someone in the league, right?

6. Nope, hes not steven. Hes a cooltrainer in the victory road, near the top of a waterfall. If you look for him, he will say that he wants to go home to his family(most certainly winstrate). His name is Vito, just like the anime.

7. Clouds

Clouds Fog Trainer

Yea that's who I thouhgt it was. I was pleasently happy when I realised that I found him! :D

8. John's Knight

John's Knight Well-Known Member

The Macho Brace only doubles EVs gained in battle.
    The Macho Brace can be found in the Winstrate Family house, after you defeat them.

9. At first I thought the winstrate family's big brother is steven, but steven's surname is stone. Vito says he failed or something and wants to go home, Im surprised they didnt say "Vito winstrate would like to battle!" like that, like the people at home. When did the father suddenly get a little boy in a pikachu suit whcih is even smaller than the daughter?

10. b-i-gaskme

b-i-gaskme Guest

those guys are pokefans (mother included) the gran is an expert. but they are all called Winstrate not their respective types of trainers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.