• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Macho Brace question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
does the amount of EVs you get from Carbos, Protein, etc double if the pokemon's holding a Macho Brace? If so, I need to grow some Kelpsy Berries. Fast.

S

ShadowAlakazam

No, it only doubles the EVs you get from wild pokemon when you kill them.

T

Titusz

I'm sure this aint the right place to ask,but , where to you get the macho brace?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
The Winstrate Family lady (not sure of her name) gives the Macho Brace to you once you defeat the four Winstrates. You have to go into the house and talk to her.

If I don't say this now, someone is going to add it later: there are five Winstrates actually, but you only battle four of them at their house.

Last edited:
S

ShadowAlakazam

Titusz said:
the fifth is someone in the league, right?
Nope, hes not steven. Hes a cooltrainer in the victory road, near the top of a waterfall. If you look for him, he will say that he wants to go home to his family(most certainly winstrate). His name is Vito, just like the anime.

Clouds

Fog Trainer
Yea that's who I thouhgt it was. I was pleasently happy when I realised that I found him! :D

S

ShadowAlakazam

Clouds said:
Yea that's who I thouhgt it was. I was pleasently happy when I realised that I found him! :D
At first I thought the winstrate family's big brother is steven, but steven's surname is stone. Vito says he failed or something and wants to go home, Im surprised they didnt say "Vito winstrate would like to battle!" like that, like the people at home. When did the father suddenly get a little boy in a pikachu suit whcih is even smaller than the daughter?

B

b-i-gaskme

those guys are pokefans (mother included) the gran is an expert. but they are all called Winstrate not their respective types of trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.