• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mad

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
It's funny, I just don't understand why it's on Cartoon Network. I doubt kids are gonna get most of the jokes.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
"Grey's in Anime" was LOL-funny (I can't believe they got away with putting a green Pedobear in it), as are a few other moments.

But honestly, I can't believe they would make MAD for kids, or at least the teen-demographic. It's just so... I don't know how to explain it. Yeah, it's funny, but at times, it can just be so cringe-worthy and makes you wonder how in the WORLD the censors didn't catch it. But even then, I do enjoy it. I just wonder what my mom thinks of it, since the majority of the time I end up watching it is on the computer, and she sits across the table and thus can hear everything.

It's dodgy that way.

HoennKyogre

The show that I like to call Robot Chicken, for kids...half of the time.

....So, yeah. ThunderLolCats. Who saw that?

...I knew the internet memes would finally start to take over television...

[img139]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7537/problemd.png[/img139]

That was the only full MAD episode I watched, and it...made...me.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Venomfang

Perky Goth
It's horrible. The jokes are stale, they try way too hard to be funny, it's parodies aren't clever in the slightest, and the animation is dreadful. The Coyboys and aliens spoof was the worst, it was just a bunch of random jokes and crossovers with other series, and apparently Mad thinks that people getting punched in the face every five seconds is funny. But I will admit, ThunderLOLcats was pretty funny.

[img139]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7537/problemd.png[/img139]

ThunderLOLCats was one of the funniest animated things I've ever seen. I never laughed that much in a two minute period before.

For a kids show (arguably..) Wall-E-Nator was terrifying.

Autis-misc

Abridger
The show is meh, hir or miss. Sadly, mostly miss. BUt thunder-lol cats was an epic win. Ponies and equestrians was OK... just for the fact it had ponies. and Spy VS Spy is always cute.

The real title was Cowboy's and Alien force... but i can easily see the mistake.

I love this show to death, but some of them are too stupid. such as the Two ben 10 Parodies "Ben 10 franklin" and the one mentioned above, were both stupid.

Parodies like "thunderLOLcats" was Pure Win, Pokemon Park was the one i found completely hilarious, and "The Walking Fred" was just so stupid it was funny.

the next one thats going to be shown monday is Called "X-Games: first class" too see if it's too stupid or not....

#Gecko#

The Essential One
It's an entertaining show. I don't like to see most episodes more than once though. Spy vs spy became my favorite segment when I realized that their wins are alternate (I don't read the magazine).

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Loves me some MAD. ThunderLOLCats was lulzy.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
The next one thats going to be shown monday is Called "X-Games: first class" too see if it's too stupid or not....

That one i saw, and it was funny. They took X gamers, and had them train like they were X-men.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
ThunderLOLCats was one of the funniest animated things I've ever seen. I never laughed that much in a two minute period before.

For a kids show (arguably..) Wall-E-Nator was terrifying.

Unfortunately I have never seen that one. last one I saw was Avaturds