• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

*Approved by Psychic*​

Madame Belladonna’s is a school for villain's children, intended to train them for their adult careers in villainy. Each week the students are split into teams and pitted against each other in a practice battle. Winners get rewarded, and loser get punished. But just being here doesn't guarantee you're the villainous type.

RP Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...Maliciously-Gifted-Children-(RP-Thread-PG-13)
Sign-up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...chool-for-Maliciously-Gifted-Children-(PG-13)
Discord: https://discord.gg/uWwyjtd
_

Discussion Rules:
1. Obviously, follow the standard forum and sub-forum rules.
2. Don't SPAM, flame, or otherwise harass other players.
3. Stay on topic!
_

Approved Players
Students:
1. TikTok13 (Electric powers - Edward)
2. Hydrangea (Blood Magic - Belle)
3. Schade (Magic/Necromancy - Draug)

4. Vern (Pyromancer - Fenris)
5. Tangeh (Mutant - Levi)
6. *Jean Grey* (Shadows/Evil Eye - Lovina)

7. Monster Guy (Magic/Necromancy - Veronica)
8. Gamzee Makara (Plant - Jasmine)
9. Omegagoldfish (Cyborg - Alek)
10. Nerdy McNerdface (Ice Powers - Eira)
11. Dragalge (Swordwoman -Scarlet)
12. Dragalge (Confection Arsenal - Sugarcoat)

Staff:
1. VampirateMace (Headmistress & Robotics Instructor - Madame C. L. Schrödinger)

Current Teams:

Team Massacre:
3. Schade (Magic/Necromancy - Draug)
1. TikTok13 (Electric powers - Edward)
6. *Jean Grey* (Shadows/Evil Eye - Lovina)
4. Vern (Pyromancer - Fenris)
9. Omegagoldfish (Cyborg - Alek)
11. Dragalge (Swordwoman -Scarlet)

Team Nightmare:
2. Hydrangea (Blood Magic - Belle)
5. Tangeh (Mutant - Levi)
8. Gamzee Makara (Plant - Jasmine)
7. Monster Guy (Magic/Necromancy - Veronica)
10. Nerdy McNerdface (Ice Powers - Eira)
12. Dragalge (Confection Arsenal - Sugarcoat)
_

RP Rules:
1. Obviously, follow the standard forum and sub-forum rules.
2. Don't SPAM, flame, or otherwise harass other players.
3. Don't bunny (control others' character's) without permission. If you know me, you know I am strict on this.
4. Your character is NOT Omnipotent, Omniscient, or Omnipresent. Do NOT have them know things they shouldn't, teleport, or otherwise god-mode.
5. Put your name(s) and rough location(s) at the top of your post. Inventory is not required for this RPG.
6. For those of you with multiple chars, make it very clear WHO is doing WHAT.
7. If you are going to have a significant event in an area where there are other players who could be impacted, PLEASE (for the love of all that is holy) comment on it in the Discussion Thread. If you plan to fight (outside the weekly battle), and are not working out the fight ahead of time, please refer to the fight rules.
8. The RPG flow will be a few posts of school life, followed by an epic end-of-week battle, rinse and repeat. If you are joining late, you will be asked to wait until the start of the next week. Yes, you may make your own schedule.
9. Do NOT be the idiot that forces me to make more rules (love you guys). So, if you're not sure if you should do something that will affect other RPers, ask in the Discussion Thread first.

Battle Rules:
1. These rules are to be followed for fights not worked out in the Discussion Thread.
2. Do NOT God-mode or otherwise pawn someone in a single post (unless you are given prior permission).
3. When attacking, do not decide how many of your blows land, and how much damage is done. You may make multiple attacks in your post.
4. When defending, be realistic, do not dodge every attack. Consider the apparent skill and agility of both your characters, as well as what powers and weapons are involved. You may also counter attack, following rule #3.
5. It's open season on student NPCs, but don't attack staff ones unless you want detention.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Joy, Schade's character and Jean's character are both on the opposite team as me. Why do I feel this won't go well for me?

Come on Tangy and Hydrangea, lets take em down! I don't know the other two people.

Tangeh

Joy, Schade's character and Jean's character are both on the opposite team as me. Why do I feel this won't go well for me?

Come on Tangy and Hydrangea, lets take em down! I don't know the other two people.

You know, our characters have a bit of synchronization going on, in that Levi has a toxic bite and Veronica has hex.

Ooh, this is interesting. The pyromancer isn't on my side, and I hate Fire. Niiiiice. I'm personally pretty happy with the team lineup, so yeah!

Vern

Why not both?
Ooh, this is interesting. The pyromancer isn't on my side, and I hate Fire. Niiiiice. I'm personally pretty happy with the team lineup, so yeah!

But... but... you're also a waterbender... Well, Pyromancy isn't my character's main shtick anyway, so you should be fine.

I'm pretty happy with the way the teams played out, although I feel like Nightmare sounds way, way cooler than massacre.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I basically am the mechanical genius, so have fun. Oh, great. The filthy treehugger isn't on my team. Time to turn a rainforest into a parking lot.

Yes, I am already in character.

But... but... you're also a waterbender... Well, Pyromancy isn't my character's main shtick anyway, so you should be fine.

Water bending is a more minor ability, I'd say. Either way, my character isn't too keen on fire.

You should be warned, even through we're on the same team, Veronica has Will-O-Wisp, and may learn other fire based spells in the future. :p She's based on Chandelure after all.

I'll be sure to bear that in mind :)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I just noticed, Team Massacre is 4 guys and 1 girl. Team Nightmare is 4 girls and 1 guy. xD

Jeez, I noticed that too. XD Why the gender split? It could've easily been all guys vs all girls. :p And look, they separated Edward and Bella. XD

I can't justify Levi having a harem tho. xD

Nah, Eira would probably just throw snowballs at him until he got annoyed :p

But yeah, that gender split is weird. Will it stay like that?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Sorry, I'm probably just stupid, but why is that significant?

It's just a joke, lol...because I noticed the names. XD Plus, the vampire is actually Draug and not Edward...but still, Draug and Bella Belle are on different teams. :p

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
It's a Twilight reference...
Please tell me you're referencing it in an ironic fashion, because that is the bottom of the barrel without resorting to FF.Net or erotica.

If not...
[spoil]
KILL! MAIM! BURN!
[/spoil]