• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Please tell me you're referencing it in an ironic fashion, because that is the bottom of the barrel without resorting to FF.Net or erotica.

If not...
[spoil]
KILL! MAIM! BURN!
[/spoil]

Of course it's ironic lol. XD I just noticed the names and I've been drinking. XD

Tangeh

Pokemon references ahoy! xD Why didn't you call it Poison Fang? lol.

I meant they could use their abilities in tandem, with Levi poisoning and Veronica having her abilities boosted when the enemy has an ailment. Apologizes for not taking advantage of the reference tho. xD

You know good and well Lovina would enjoy having a team of men to boss around. :p

I can't justify Levi having a harem tho. xD

He's not old enough to truly appreciate it, but he is old enough to make inappropriate jokes about it.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Okay, so after reading through the sign-up thread again, I realise that Edward basically has a lot of worries already, which I'll have fun dealing with. There are a lot of strong personalities, which'll be fun and diverse, and I have no doubt that my character will be utterly fascinated by Alek, as he's a robot, and I'm looking forward to seeing how electricity mixes with a pyromancer and someone who can control the branches of ice.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Mon, Jean: The teams are random, I will reset them after the battle. Gender is not taken into consideration. I literally rolled a die.

Omegagoldfish: You'll note your name has *RESERVED* next to it, so no, not as of when I posted this. If your sign-up is done, I'll go look it over though.

Vern: The names were a last minute aesthetic thing. I'll probably pick new ones when I reset the teams.

EVERYBODY: Let's stay on topic, okay? The Twilight joke can die now.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Mon, Jean: The teams are random, I will reset them after the battle. Gender is not taken into consideration. I literally rolled a die.

Omegagoldfish: You'll note your name has *RESERVED* next to it, so no, not as of when I posted this. If your sign-up is done, I'll go look it over though.

Vern: The names were a last minute aesthetic thing. I'll probably pick new ones when I reset the teams.

EVERYBODY: Let's stay on topic, okay? The Twilight joke can die now.

SU's done.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Should we have QT(QuickTopic)s for our teams?

Also, I'm going to have to be creative to deal with the fire...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Everyone is leaving class already? I know we weren't going to RP full days, but you would think there would be a little bit more interaction between characters sharing classes.

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Everyone is leaving class already? I know we weren't going to RP full days, but you would think there would be a little bit more interaction between characters sharing classes.

l think it's because some of us just happened to not end up in a class with anybody, so we're kinda just stuck there with nothing to do :p I do think it's a bit too quick though.

Vern

Why not both?
aaand that's what I get for not fact checking my posts before I write them.

I guess I'm the only one who's alone then... Just my luck.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Honestly Omegagoldfish, I don't know what the hell just happened really. I did not have Madame S. give any assignments yet. I guess I don't really care if there's a team meeting period, but it's a villain school, so I don't expect everyone to stay in their dorms after class.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Honestly Omegagoldfish, I don't know what the hell just happened really. I did not have Madame S. give any assignments yet. I guess I don't really care if there's a team meeting period, but it's a villain school, so I don't expect everyone to stay in their dorms after class.

I have this tenancy to post every ten or so days, and well, it's the first day of evil school. Obviously, the first assignment is to see exactly how gifted some of these people are.

Secondly, of course they're not staying in their dorms. They're evil. It's just what's expected of a bunch of teenagers with enough power to level a small town.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
i also had some plans for it tbh. I'll just go with the flow on this one.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Well, I still had my own plans for the Dark Magic Class, and I'll probably still go through with them, even if somebody did leave the classroom. |D

Since I wasn't in Dark Magic, you can proceed with the class, then skip ahead in time like I did.