• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I have this tenancy to post every ten or so days, and well, it's the first day of evil school. Obviously, the first assignment is to see exactly how gifted some of these people are.

Secondly, of course they're not staying in their dorms. They're evil. It's just what's expected of a bunch of teenagers with enough power to level a small town.

BUT in doing that you controlled my character, which is not okay.

Also, no, no one expects that. The force-fields and stuff are in place for a reason. It's not like the teachers are new at this.

i also had some plans for it tbh. I'll just go with the flow on this one.

I had a couple of plans, but I'll wait for one or two more characters to do their stuff before I decide to put those plans out there.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I hope Jasmine's trauma about plant exploitation and her fear of being eaten/ground into plant products came through well and showed why she is an ecoterrorist supervillain in the making...Alek triggered her big time...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
There are cafeteria tables for the teams now? I don't mind, because it gives Veronica something to do, but I would think there would be more than just two tables, considering the school likely has more than ten students. :p

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
There are cafeteria tables for the teams now? I don't mind, because it gives Veronica something to do, but I would think there would be more than just two tables, considering the school likely has more than ten students. :p

I'd assume that there are groups of tables, split into the teams. Or the tables are really, really long.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
would said seatings be mandatory though? For that kinda messes up how I am planning on having draug sit by himself.
I just imagine a normal school cafeteria, if not a tad bigger due to all the students present.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
would said seatings be mandatory though? For that kinda messes up how I am planning on having draug sit by himself.
I just imagine a normal school cafeteria, if not a tad bigger due to all the students present.

Would they? Probably not. However, when your opponents are likely to poison you for personal gain, you wouldn't keep your food near them.

Also, rereading what I wrote, there are groups of tables, not two really big ones.

Last edited:

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I probably won't post for a while, due to complaints from Dragalge.

Direct interaction with Alek will cause me to respond, however.

Vern

Why not both?
Um, I'm just gonna try and set this straight before I start working on another post - are we at lunchtime, or still in first period?

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Um, I'm just gonna try and set this straight before I start working on another post - are we at lunchtime, or still in first period?

I've advanced Alek's narrative to 12:00, but you can be in any period. I think. That's what I'd say.

I'd personally say that as long as Alek doesn't advance too further in the day, you can post about whenever since your character isn't connected to his yet.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I took my char all the way to when school ended, but feel free to post stuff earlier in the day. It's basically free time right now so you can test your chars and get a feel for the RPG before you have to try and take each other out.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I'd personally say that as long as Alek doesn't advance too further in the day, you can post about whenever since your character isn't connected to his yet.

I'm taking a break due to complaints from Dragalge and a lack of inter-character interaction. I will not post until either six people have passed 12:00 in their narrative, or someone directly interacts with the giant chrome death robot himself.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Splendid. I will try and get a post up later this evening.