• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

I think day 1 and day 2 are enough for now, personally. Day 1 is a good introduction day to how the RPG is gonna be like, and day 2 can be putting that into action more fluently, and then that should be enough time to get the basics of the slice-of-life section of the RPG. Then we can skip to the weekly battle.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
With social interaction coming to stand-still, I've decided it's time to wrap-up anything else you want to get done before the battle, I plan to start the first 'weekly' battle on Saturday (Aug 5th).

I'll need to wait until Tangeh posts again before I can wrap up my day. I also won't be able to post for the RPG on Saturday, and I'll be coming back from where I'm going Monday, so I'm gonna have a delayed reply.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I'm waiting for Vern's response, then after this battle I'll do a thing that I've been planning.

Vern

Why not both?
I'm waiting for Vern's response, then after this battle I'll do a thing that I've been planning.

Oh, shoot, you were waiting for me? Dangit, I'm sorry. If you want I can get a post up pretty much right now, but I'd rather we wait until Vampiratemace starts the whole battle thing and finish it off there, since we're pretty much done talking anyways.

Also, just wondering, is Gamzee Makara still around? Since our thing kind of requires him/her to be there. Unless you've got something else planned and it doesn't?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I've been away due to my discomfort with the idea of my character being dissected and killed off that way...

Unless...I have an idea...Vern, OmegaGoldfish, I have an idea...

Vern

Why not both?
I've been away due to my discomfort with the idea of my character being dissected and killed off that way...

I mean, I doubt he was actually going to kill you.

Although your way works fine as well, I suppose.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done

I wasn't going to kill you, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

[spoil] A mosquito like robot was going to take a cytoplasm sample, which would then be used to create an army of horrific clones. [/spoil]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ooh. Ooooooh. Eira's on Jasmine's team, and now we have this potion thing. I'm gonna have fun thinking of what Eira will do here.

Veronica probably would be uncertain whether or not to trust it.

The potion increases physical abilities, which is something Veronica is lacking in, but would you take a potion that was handed to you by a stranger? Especially when you're in a villain school?

Veronica probably would be uncertain whether or not to trust it.

The potion increases physical abilities, which is something Veronica is lacking in, but would you take a potion that was handed to you by a stranger? Especially when you're in a villain school?

That's what intrigues me. I'm gonna have a long hard think about what Eira would do.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I wasn't going to kill you, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

[spoil] A mosquito like robot was going to take a cytoplasm sample, which would then be used to create an army of horrific clones. [/spoil]

I had guessed the clone part, but..

Let's just say that "sample" Jasmine will be horrific, alright...mwahahaha.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I had guessed the clone part, but..

Let's just say that "sample" Jasmine will be horrific, alright...mwahahaha.

Alek's nice and organized, like a good scientist. I have a surprise after this fight coming up...

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
I sped my week up and now I'm raring for some fight scenes! It's about time I made Eddie get some spotlight, and he's gonna shock the competition! If all goes to plan that is. If anything I'm more worried about Alek than the opponents. I don't want Edward to get not-so-accidently turned to mince-meat.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I sped my week up and now I'm raring for some fight scenes! It's about time I made Eddie get some spotlight, and he's gonna shock the competition! If all goes to plan that is. If anything I'm more worried about Alek than the opponents. I don't want Edward to get not-so-accidently turned to mince-meat.

Play nice, you're on the same team. :p

I'll wait for somebody on my team to do something first...

Omegagoldfish

My will be done

Alek's haughty, obsessive, egocentric, paranoid, and overly ambitious with no sense of the rights of others. But he's not stupid. Allies are allies, regardless of perceived quality, and any time to gauge his enemies before bathing them in cesium plasma is a good thing in Alek's book.

Will this surprise be something that tries to hurt us a ton?
Sort of, sort of not. It's more of a psychological weapon...