• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

Vern

Why not both?
... Not to nag or anything, but is anybody on the other team planning on posting any time soon?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I'm waiting for something specific to happen, myself. I don't know about the others on my side.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Every RP I join has a habit of dying before anything gets resolved. I'd prefer that not to happen here, I have too many plans...

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
It's not a trend I'm liking. I don't like to be pushy, but this is the kind of RP where we're going to have to kill off/transfer students of players that fail to post.

How exactly? Are you going to do so, are will they be marked for death, as it were, here, allowing anyone to kill them?

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I'm the only one of my team to post to some degree of regularityy. Where did they go?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That's a good question Omega, if they're not going to play I might as well let the people playing bump them. Frist though, I've got to compile a list of people not posting in the RP or here (and I have to decide how long ago for a last post is unreasonable), and give them VM/PM notice.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
That's a good question Omega, if they're not going to play I might as well let the people playing bump them. Frist though, I've got to compile a list of people not posting in the RP or here (and I have to decide how long ago for a last post is unreasonable), and give them VM/PM notice.

I personally would say ten days, but that's just my desire to keep things moving quickly. So by the 29th, you could post something here saying "Marked for Death: [Name] Reason: Inactivity".