• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s Discussion Thread for Maliciously Gifted RPers (PG-13)

Vern

Why not both?
You guys do know you can make up your own NPCs, right? Maybe it's not as fun as actual characters but just throwing some food for thought.

Tl;dr Don't stand there. Attack!

I'm working on a post right now, but I probably won't be attacking anyone in it. Fenris isn't much of a fighter.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, guys, here's who's current safe, semi-safe, and not safe:

* These players have posted in game and/or discussion since Aug 5th (past 3 weeks), and they are safe (meaning you can attack them, but you can't kill their char without permission):
- TikTok13 (Electric powers - Edward)
- Vern (Pyromancer - Fenris)
- Monster Guy (Magic/Necromancy - Veronica)
- Gamzee Makara (Plant - Jasmine)
- Omegagoldfish (Cyborg - Alek)
- Dragalge (Swordwoman -Scarlet) + (Confection Arsenal - Sugarcoat)

* These players have not checked in (in the past 3 weeks), and still need to do so to keep their chars safe (meaning you can attack them, but you can't kill their char without permission, yet at least):
- Tangeh (Mutant - Levi)
- *Jean Grey* (Shadows/Evil Eye - Lovina)

* These players have announced they are dropping the game, their chars are no longer safe (meaning you can bunny, attack, and kill their chars, as brutally as the PG-13 rating will allow. Please still be respectful of their given personalities and powers. Don't just decapitate a guy that can grow metallic armor - Also, do not take out more then 1 of these chars per post):
- Schade (Magic/Necromancy - Draug)
- Nerdy McNerdface (Ice Powers - Eira)
- Hydrangea (Blood Magic - Belle)

~ If you believe you are on the wrong list in error, please PM me, or DM on discord!

Last edited:

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Uh, forgive me if I'm missing something, but aren't Edward and Draug on the same team?

Oh man, I forgot XD. Umm, lets just roll with it. Adds a better character development to Edward if he finds out they're on the same team. Makes him feel worse. Yeah. Definitely meant for that.

Vern

Why not both?
And the one person Veronica could have been friends with has been killed off for real.

Deciding if Veronica should give a damn, and avenge his death...

I mean, he has a necromancer dad, and already died once. We can always bring him back :p

It's also funny how basically everyone who could get killed was killed pretty much immediately. Did we really want to kill each other so badly?

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I mean, he has a necromancer dad, and already died once. We can always bring him back :p

It's also funny how basically everyone who could get killed was killed pretty much immediately. Did we really want to kill each other so badly?

Isn't this a school for evil? Killing is generally considered evil. Ergo, killing would get you some recognition here. Therefore, students murder each other.

I just thought I'd mention, Eira's death wax horrifically glorious. I'm at least happy she went out with a bang... complete with her head exploding.

Thaaaaaat's villain school, kids!

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I just thought I'd mention, Eira's death wax horrifically glorious. I'm at least happy she went out with a bang... complete with her head exploding.

Thaaaaaat's villain school, kids!

There's something about giant burning robots that brings out the theatrical in me.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It doesn't matter if they kill kids on the same team, it's last person standing wins it for their team, if they got to take out their team to do it, so be it.

I'm not sure the exploding head was PG-13, but that was an epic way to go.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
I am assuming the RP is dead. So, I ask, life support?

Y/N?

Vern

Why not both?
So I'm not super-sure exactly what got invalidated about Omegagoldfish's post, so I just sort of ignored it.

Hopefully that's ok.