• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Madame Belladonna’s School for Maliciously Gifted Children (RP Thread, PG-13)

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Jasmine Von Miller
Outside Evil Botany Class

Jasmine managed to mash 26 Cocker Spaniel puppies into mulch, with her adding a little of her personal brand of , while "asking" the other student's seedlings to underperform until she gave them a boost later. Most took her suggestion, but a few said no, with one even saying "You're not my mom!" She then asked hers and the others' plants that were allied with her to deliberately grow around and overshadow the little rebels. Now that she had ensured her win, she decided to confront Alek. However, he seemed ready, almost primed, to talk. Jasmine found this suspicious. He spoke, and Jasmine could almost hear the manure-eating grin under that machine body...

"Excuse me, miss, er, well. I never got your name. Mine's Alek, and I was wondering if you'd like to do a little test. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit"

Jasmine knew what THAT meant...another chlorophobe, wanting only to de-value, take apart, grind her up and exploit her. She quickly activated her thumb-triggered dial, causing her jumpsuit to enter full-body mode. She also commanded Moria, who had been "signal boosting" her telepathy, until then, to spit up her "special surprise", from her flower. Moria subsequently discharged a large quantity thick, sticky viscous fluid at Alek's feet and over much of his body. Not waiting to see if it worked, Jasmine grabbed Moria and fled, screaming "DAMN MEATIE! all the way to(ironically) Gadgeteering, with her not withdrawing her suit's "full" mode until class started. Se was definitely going to request a class schedule shift away from that oversized spice grinder until the battle, where she would gladly take him down.

Last edited:

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Alek Dyr
Outside Evil Botany.

Alek was expecting a simple yes or no response. Instead, this creature covered itself in some sort of armor, launched a massive wave some sort of viscous, slime like substance at him from a small potted plant, and ran, yelling something about meat. Most peculiar. Whatever this goo was, it slid off of Alek's chrome body, and congealed in a puddle on the floor. A student stepped into it and was rapidly dissolved, making the most peculiar gurgle-scream noises. Alek quickly filled a few bottles with this substance, before noticing that the creature ducked into a classroom. Gadgeteering. Not a class he was part of. In order for better samples, he'd have to take them by force.

It was apparently lunch time, and while Alek didn't eat food, he decided to head down there anyway. A thought crossed his mind of making that artificial tongue module, but quickly faded away. There was fraternization, and then advanced biochemical research to be done.

The cafeteria was spotless, chrome, and orderly. The janitorial staff must have been top-notch. It seemed he was the only one there at the time, probably due to the students getting food.

Alek lowered his body near a table and waited.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Just a note on the teams for everyone:
The teams in our RP aren't segregated. Since they change every week, it would be pointless to have the students in dorms that they might have to move out of every week, or not be able to sit with friends at lunch (assuming they have any).

Vern

Why not both?
Fenris Arkwright
Advanced Chemistry
Monday Morning, 8:07

Fenris steps into the chemistry classroom and greets professor Virgil with a good-natured smile, narrowing his eyes slightly to make the bags under them less obvious. As usual, he’s the first to arrive, having successfully slipped through the usual hubbub that begins at the start of every year. Of course, he had taken advantage of the commotion and all the random fights to snag a few items that were of interest to him. His mother’s power meant that he’s great with his hands, which made it all very easy. Slip a hand into a pocket here, flick a pin off someone’s hair there, and soon enough, his pockets are laden with all sorts of items that would probably prove to be useful at some point. Nobody had suspected a thing.

As his right hand hands the professor the potions he had brewed over the summer, his left hand counts his loot - a Dragonfire Root that someone had left sticking out of their back pocket, an amethyst hairpin, a few marbles, and much more. After thoroughly impressing upon the old professor once again just how good of a student he is, he walks through the room and takes his customary seat at the back, watching with half-lidded eyes as Virgil examines the gifts and allowing himself a wry smile as the old man lets out a grunt of pleasant surprise.

As the rest of the students stream into class, Fenris keeps his mouth shut, playing the quiet, hardworking student as Virgil embarks on his customarily boring lecture before letting the class launch into practicals. Virgil had always liked the quiet, studious type, probably because they reminded him of himself in his youth. People are like that, after all - they love themselves by definition, so they also end up loving people who remind them of themselves. It’s just how things work out. As usual, he had swapped out some of the readily-prepared ingredients on every desk for some of his own awry ones on the way to his seat, bringing the failure rate up significantly and further emphasising his status as the best chemist in the class. There’s no malice in these actions - he knows that he doesn’t mean any of the other students harm, after all - but it’s necessary for him to elevate his standing with the professor. Only then would he be able to gain access to the documents and the ingredients that Virgil kept in his personal quarters and showed to no-one.

When class ends, he stays behind late to exchange some technical language with the professor, taking care to use the new terms that he had gone over during class during their conversation. After that was done, he asks the man to teach him how to make any improvements to his potions - which he knows are perfect - in order to show an aura of humbleness and thirst for learning. The old man, not wanting to lose face, points out some nonexistent flaws and possible improvements, which Fenris accepts with a thankful nod before slipping out of the chemistry lab and going to the cafeteria, deciding to pick up some lunch before heading off to Dark Magic class. On his way, he picks up a few more items, the most interesting being a tiny sprig of Winter's Blaze: a small, mint-like plant that had the odd quality of being capable of bursting into flames that are cold and pale blue instead of hot and red.

He picks up a small bowl of fried rice (having never been one for large meals) and manoeuvres through the tables, looking for anybody who might be a good acquaintance to have, or a ripe target for exploitation. There are many people here that aren’t quite used to the whole ‘villainy’ thing, and those tend to be the naive, spoiled ones with lots of resources at their disposal. Make friends with someone like that, and he’d be relatively set for at least the next few months. But the large, glinting chrome body of the Robot sitting near another table without food is a tantalising distraction, and eventually, he gives in to his curiosity and makes his way over, sitting himself down near the machine and offering it a friendly smile and a question that would get him some information while also making him seem caring: “Hey. You aren't going to eat? The food here's surprisingly good."

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Count Draug Von Marburg
Literally everywhere -> School Cafeteria
Monday Morning - Afternoon​

As expected from a class that teaches dark magic, the dark magic class went on quite uneventful. The teacher was an oddly normal-looking young man with round glasses, a very heavy British accent, and a peculiar scar on his forehead. The man was not much if not knowledgeable, and Draug made sure to take all kinds of notes. Unfortunately, the man provided little in terms of necromancy, though he did reveal that it would be part of the curriculum throughout the year. As most first classes of the first year, The man, named Professor Harold Porter, mostly went through boring information regarding himself, the class, the school in general, etc. He had heard most of the information before, from the headmistress in the auditorium, and through a few mandatory E-mails from the week before. Between taking notes and drawing drawings on his noteblock that would make any sane teacher question his upbringing, the class was boring. If nothing else, all he took from the class was knowledge on a few books regarding topics that might interest him. However, he would need to learn about other things too. This was still a school, and he needed to pass the semester.

The next thing Draug remembered was two of his classmates shaking him awake. They both had dreadfully worried look on their faces, which somehow magnified when he woke up. "Man, are you okay?!" asked the young man as he took a step backwards. "Oh god! You didn't have a pulse! You were dead!", said the frightened-looking young lady. Oh, darn it. did I die again? Draug thought as he stretched out. Most of the students had left the classroom. "How long was I out?" he asked in a carefree tone. The frightened young man responded that he had been out for about 15 minutes, that he had just facepalmed into his desk and stopped moving. Everyone had assumed he fell asleep, and the teacher didn't do anything about it. "Eh, relax. He'll be back with us in a short while", Mr. Porter had said before continuing on about... something. Draug had literally died of boredom during class. He would have to write home about this later. He swiftly packed his shoulderbag and proceeded towards the exit. According to his schedule, Basic restoration magic was next on his list before lunch.

Not too unexpecting, Draug was late for his second class. After having ran across the entire building and at one point ended up on the roof, he managed to get to the classroom he was supposed to. Seriously, I should get a GPS or something.. he thought to himself as he closed the door behind him as he snuck into class. He found his seat behind a girl with a large afro, blocking most of his view. While contemplating if he would get away by lighting it on fire, the teacher stepped in to introduce herself. Her name was Karen. Just Karen. She was tall, and had a platinum-blonde braid falling over her right shoulder. She looked like a nice person, totally unexpected from the school of evil. She was quite lovely otherwise too, talking in a bright, optimistic and kind tone, as she introduced the subject in an understanding matter. Draug took his notes, and made a mental note about finding the library afterwards. It was refreshing to have such a... normal time in a school dedicated for kids who one day would f**k up the world one way or another. Made the whole experience more pleasant.

After restoration class was finished, Draug decided he would visit the cafeteria. Sure, he didn't have the physiological need to eat, but the lure of social interaction was surprisingly strong, despite his general dislike towards other people. having learned to recognize landmarks, he now also managed to get to the cafeteria with less troubles than he had done in his previous attempts at navigating through the school. starting off by wandering in the opposite direction (which is kind of brilliant considering the cafeteria was literally 10 feet away from his classroom), Draug managed to wander out into the yard, to the girls bathroom and down into the basement, before managing to find his way, coming from the opposite direction of which he had left. The Cafeteria was huge. Surprisingly clean, and in same gothic style as most of what he had seen elsewhere in the school. There were starting to get crowded with students in there too, in a surprising variety of forms and shapes. He hadn't thought too much about it during the classes, but the school housed more than just humans. He had seen demonic-looking people, fish-people, cat-people and slime-people. Immediately after getting in the cafeteria, he started scouting for people from his class. Maybe someone he could sit down besides. He noticed the two people from his Dark arts class that had woken him up, and they instinctivly moved backwards and disappeared in the crowd as they saw him, still with a worried look on their faces. Next, he spotted a girl he remembered from the same class. Lavender hair, and a style of clothing not too far off from his own. He didn't get her name from class, but decided to go over to her and sit down. She was reading a book, and by the short glimpse ofits cover, it seemed to be one of the books relati

As he walked over to the table she was sitting at, he bowed before her and introduced himself. "Hello there. MY name is Count Draug Von Marburg, I believe we were in the Dark Magic class together at the start of today. Might I sit here with you?". Without waiting for an answer, he took out a chair opposite from her and sat down. They were seated by a rather large window, overlooking the courtyard. The girls seemed uninterested in his appearance. Keeping up his polite charm, he continued: "I apologize for intruding like this. I am new to this school, and do not know anyone yet. I hope you do not mind?".

Last edited:

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Alek Dyr
Cafeteria

Alek noticed movement to his left. Slouched, thin, red hair. Loose, baggy clothing. This new interloper sat down next to him (although Alek had simply lowered himself next to the table), and spoke.

"Hey. You aren't going to eat? The food here's surprisingly good."

Alek spoke quickly.

"Two reasons, sir. One, I lack a mouth of any kind. Two, if I did have one, I'd concern myself with being poisoned. Now that that is out of the way, what's your name? I'm Alek Dyr, probably the best engineer in this school. Oh, and I have a favor to ask of you."

Alek started drafting plans for a new robot, and a new improvement to his chassis as he spoke. Data. Alek recorded everything he could gather about that plant creature. Easy to track, it had a distinct smell. A souped up olfactory sensor, and... yes. The Bloodhound's design started forming in his head as he finished introducing himself. Now, about food. That'll be for later, Alek thought.

Tangeh

Levi Jere Ruotsalainen
Mad Biology
First Period -> Lunchtime

Levi, stuck in the front row due to being late, yawned as the teacher explained what they would be learning this semester - genetic splicing, lab reports, what constitutes a good chimera vs. one that will eat its own heads - the usual, really.

"How 'bout you be one of them now?!" Levi recognized Lovina's voice and, like most other students in the class, curiously turned around in his seat. Lovina growled as she balled her hand into a fist and punched Alucard straight in the head, knocking him out in one punch.

Levi winced but then grinned widely at the sight of Alucard collapsed stupidly on the floor. "Hahahahahaha!" He stood up on his chair, bent over slightly to grip the back of it and rock it a little. Alucard was a pretentious git with hypnotic abilities, and he usually used them to parade around the school with a small harem of girls. It brought him joy to see him put in his place. "Oi, what's the matter Alucard? Girlfriends're not here to defend you?" He sniggered and turned back around as the teacher berated Lovina. It took their professor a minute to get class back in order - and for Alucard to come to, at that - but the remainder of his class went by pretty uneventfully. The same could be said for his second class - chemistry, which lacked practical work on the first day, making it overall dull. Chemistry was only fun when something exploded into a classmate's face.

Soon it was lunchtime, and Levi headed to the cafeteria along with a majority of the students. He spotted his friend group from last year; it mostly consisted of similar-aged boys whom he sometimes worked with to pull pranks on unsuspecting students. He grabbed some food - mystery meat (which could be literally any animal, though his theory was that it changed based on what the mad biology labs were working on that particular week), some rice, and a generic vegetable mix. He didn't particularly care for rice, nor for vegetables, though he didn't add them to his tray with the intention of eating them. He scanned the cafeteria deviously. There were a lot of newbies this year, and he wanted to give them a proper welcome. A giant hulking robot caught his eye, but he assumed it was one of Madame S's creations, and did not dare touch it. He found it odd that Fenris had stopped to converse with it (though, Fenris was pretty odd himself...). Fortunately, a deep voice caught his attention: "I apologize for intruding like this. I am new to this school, and do not know anyone yet. I hope you do not mind?"

'Who talks all sappy like that and expects to get away with it? I'd better teach this chump what's what.' Levi halted a table over, turned himself invisible, and piled rice and broccoli onto a plastic spoon. He pulled back and flung the contents toward the pale guy's face. "Hey new guy, you forgot to get food!" he taunted in an annoying voice, loading his spoon again, though he was still invisible. "Couldn't just pass by without offering you some of mine!" He glanced over to his friends' table, and could see them snickering and flashing thumbs ups, encouraging him to continue -

"Hey, Levi," a young man passing by stopped, apparently recognizing Levi's voice as he looked vaguely in his direction. Levi recognized the kid - he was a bit of a nerveball, too nice for his own good, but too powerful to properly pick on. "Cut it out, new guy literally died in dark arts today. I checked his pulse and everything - Porter just continued the lesson as usual."

Levi glanced at his friends' table again, was met with shrugs, and then he turned back to his usual purple self, spoon still in hand. "Eh, death doesn't really phase Porter. He defied it as a baby, y'know. Loves gloating about it, freaking bighead." He turned curiously to the pair in front of him as the boy walked away. "Rough first day, huh? Shame you can't claim to be the first guy who's died this year - some sucker melted outside of evil botany, or so I heard on the way over here." He cackled, finding the image of somebody flat out melting to be hilarious. He eyed his filled spoon, decided not to test his luck again, and stuck it in his mouth instead. He made an odd face and pointed at the pale guy. "...Don't eat the broccoli I gave you. Sucks." He eyed the girl across from him. She was vaguely familiar. He got this odd feeling he should know her name, though he couldn't remember why.

Eira Dawn, First Period > Lunchtime, Dark Magic class

God, Eira hadn't been so bored in her life. Stuck in a room, sitting down on a rickety wooden chair, forced into silence unless she had a valid question about the modules, it was all so boring. Sure she had been educated by her parents before, but that was fun. Extracurricular lessons were practical, more academic subjects involved much more doing than listening, it was so much easier to keep her attention focused on the lessons back at home. She was pondering whether it was a good idea to amuse herself by drenching the rather lavish hair of the show-off boy in front of her when a statement by her teacher, Mr Porter, put her sharply back into reality.

"Other modules being covered this year will inlude use of the elements, such as Fire, Water, Grass, Ice-"

"Sir, Sir!" Eira shouted, holding her tightly gloved hand straight up in the air. "When are we learning about ice and water manipulation?"

Mr Porter sighed. "I would assume in around two months. Before then, we shall focus on Fire, Blood Magic and the art of shielding your presence from the essential "good guys" while you take over the world. Moving on..."

Eira rolled her eyes. Really? Man, Dark Magic class was gonna be so boring until then.

That is, if the boy just over there doesn't drop dead every lesson like he just did now.

There was a sudden uproar among a few of the students, making their way over to the boy in a panicked mob. Eira would've joined them, had it not been for Mr Porter calling the mob to halt. "I assure you, class, Draug is fine. He tends to drop dead at random moments throughout the day, only to wake up a little later. Just a consequence of his mutations, nothing more. Please return to your seats."

Eira hesitated, but sat back down regardless. She should probably expect something like this to happen in a school of dark wizardry.

Her next lesson, she decided, would be Classic Mistake Analysis. She knew that it was always possible for her to mess up at any moment, and so she wanted to know previous examples of incidents and ways to avoid them. It was possible that she'd get extremely bored in the class, but perhaps the teaching was fascinating in this class?

The room was surprisingly lacking in students. Only around half a dozen other kids were in the room with her, but she sat herself down by one of the back tables anyway. The teacher, a rather timid lady named Ms Sorrows, greeted the class and asked for names. From there the lesson was pretty uneventful - the way Ms Sorrows taught was interesting enough to keep Eira interested, although not much was mentioned concerning ice powers - and as the bell rang, Ms Sorrows called out to the few students who she taught. "Alright class, it's the end of the lesson! Make sure to remember how Valdemar the First accidentally destroyed his own empire by capturing a dragon to use against resistors, and how Selena the Wise created an AI so intelligent that it couldn't take the existentialism and threw itself off a bridge. I hope to see you next lesson!"

The students, Eira included, filed out of the room and made their way to the cafeteria. Along the way, Eira dropped off her stationery back in her locker, making sure to lock it as she continued to where the smell of food delighted her to no end. Within the cafeteria, she was unsure as to what food would be the safest, before deciding that she would leave the Mystery Meat for today and just select rice and vegetables. As she sat herself down among a group of chatting students, she couldn't help but feel another student was eyeing her. As she looked around, she made eye contact with a certain boy.

The one who she had thrown a snowball at this morning.

Crap.

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
Fenris Arkwright
Dining Hall
12:05

As he waits for the robot to respond, Fenris slips a hand into his back pocket and pulls out a small vial of a softly fizzing, purple liquid - all that remains of the Amethyst hairpin and some of the ingredients he had ‘traded’ for in chemistry class earlier. It’s best to get rid of any evidence as soon as possible. If you really think about it, it’s a terrible way too think. But on the other hand, in a world full of terrible people, you have to be terrible to survive. That, and you have to be smart - as well as capable.

"Two reasons, sir.” the robot says, speaking quickly, “One, I lack a mouth of any kind. Two, if I did have one, I'd concern myself with being poisoned. Now that that is out of the way, what's your name? I'm Alek Dyr, probably the best engineer in this school. Oh, and I have a favor to ask of you."

Alek, huh. So the robot is indeed the one called Alek - the one who’d be on the same team as himself. It would be best to at least get on his good side, even though he sounded like a cocky *******.

Fenris sighs as he sets the vial down on the table, next to his food, where he’d be able to reach it quickly if the need arose. Every year at the first lunch gathering, it was a sort of ritual for all the experienced chemists to attempt to poison each other’s food. Those who failed to concoct a fitting antidote are usually subject to some of the cruelest fates imaginable - nothing like death, or permanent injury, but many, many of the ‘poisons’ created by their peers would cause some incredibly embarrassing symptoms. The kind that’d leave a person’s social life ruined and their dignity scarred for life.

“Fenris.” he says, keeping his right hand on the vial even as his left picks up his chopsticks and begins to shovel food into his mouth, “It’s a pleasure to meet you. You must be new here, right? At least, I haven’t heard of you yet, so you’d have to be, especially if you’re so eye-catching.” Fenris pauses for a bit, chewing on something that was just a tiny bit too hard. Quickly, he uses his tongue to manoeuvre the offending object to the side of his mouth, and closes off his oesophagus. In a single smooth movement, he flicks the vial into his hand with a flourish and drinks the liquid, feeling the familiar wave of heat as the antidote neutralises the source of danger in his mouth, rendering it harmless. When that’s finished, he smiles reassuringly at Alek and continues. Whoever had tried to poison him should have known better to use something he could block out and detect. It might have worked on someone else, but with his mother’s blood in his veins, he’s more than prepared for a strategy like that.

“Sorry about that,” he says, letting out a small laugh, and scratching the back of his head, “But I’m more than happy to help you with anything. Things get pretty boring here sometimes.”

He keeps a perfectly straight face as the kid that had been in the unfortunate position of directly in front of him in the lunch queue and is now on the opposite side of the cafeteria turns blue and starts screaming out his deepest, darkest secrets for the world to hear. The chemists always looked to him and his incredibly potent truth potions for entertainment on the ceremonial 'great annual poisoning', and he had never been one to disappoint others - especially if their continued (if begrudging) respect and willingness to co-operate depends on it.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Alek Dyr
Cafeteria

The boy set down a vial near the table and began to eat, before turning to Alek. "Fenris," he said, before eating a bit more. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You must be new here, right? At least I haven't heard of you yet, so you'd have to be, especially if you're so eye-catching."

The boy ate for a second, drank from the vial and smiled at Alek, before grnning. Alek said nothing, but remembered he and Fenris were on the same team.

"Sorry about that," he said, laughing for a brief moment and scratching his head, "but I'm more than happy to help you with anything. Things get boring here sometimes."

Alek grinned internally, and was about to speak when a voice screamed out "I WET THE BED!" Alek turned, and noticed a blue child screaming out incredibly embarrassing facts and screaming. Alek assumed it was poison and spoke to Fenris.

"Well, Fenris, good sir, pleased to meet you," Alek said smoothly, "and I have a proposition for you. That vial there, obviously your making. We're obviously both respectable scientists, and scientists do... research." Alek paused for a second, building tension.

"I have found an... interesting subject. It isn't human, and I want to see how it functions internally. Now, obviously dissecting a student isn't allowed, but I have a way around that. This thing, it's a plant-like creature. Screams about meat often. If we can find its name and dorm, I can likely gain a sample."

Alek turned his attention elsewhere for a second, running over a design in his head, before speaking again.

"Now, we'll gather information on this thing. I last saw it run into Gadgeteering, an empty classroom. Secondly, I hope you can help with this, but some method of forcefully incapacitating this creature would be lovely. Some kind of chemical agent, preferably a gas, would be perfect. I'll finish the final step by tonight. Meet me here at midnight, if possible. I see many scientific possibilities here, Fenris. I hope you'll help."

Alek thought quickly. It would likely be finished by 2200. Two hours of leeway for refinements. Then, he'd get what he wanted.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Edward Prior - Period 1 - Dark Magic Class

Edward entered the classroom last, and was left with the seat in the back right corner. He moved quickly and quietly to his chair, avoiding the gazes of those that glared at him. It wasn't going to be as easy to make friends as Edward had thought.

Mr. Porter, the teacher began to explain the topics they would cover during their classes. Fire magic, blood manipulation… Edward frowned. Why would they be so incompetent as to teach everyone how to do things that their powers do not allow? Edward could only manipulate electricity, and, to a lesser extent through his power, heat.

A few rows in front of him, a heavy- coated girl with woollen gloves shot up a hand, but spoke nonetheless. She asked something about water and ice manipulation, and it dawned on Edward that she must be another controller of a specific element. Maybe they’d get along? He shook his head, snapping back to his senses. Now wasn't the time to think about friendship; he had to focus on the teacher's lecture.

Towards the end, Edward's hand shot up and Mr. Porter looked at him as if he were an alien.
“Yes Mr…”
“Prior, Sir. Edward Prior.” Without waiting for any further reply, he started to talk, his hands moving wildly as he did. “I was wondering if it would be possible for an elemental specialist to change their affinity. But wouldn't that be altering your very being - the fabric of what makes you, well, you? But would it actually be a possibility, and would it be a problem? And furthermore, how would one go about such a transformation?”

Mr. Porter looked at Edward with a slack jaw and wide eyes. Edward adjusted his goggles slowly and pulled his jacket tighter, suddenly aware of the fact that the classroom was silent. Then the bell went, and all the focus that was on Edward vanished in a puff of smoke.

The teacher did not reply. Instead, he just followed his leaving students, still looking rather bewildered. Edward didn't care. He was used to it. But if anything, his rant had given him a better insight into his predicament. He knew what h wanted to control. He'd known for a while. Time.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Scarlett Netherblade
Dark Magic/Dictatorial Economics -> Cafeteria
Morning and Afternoon

Class finally began under a man named Professor Harold Porter who introduced himself to everyone in the classroom. Scarlett was given a few blank sheets of paper to write on although she did not bring a pencil with her. To compensate, Scarlett pointed one of her Deathly Scimitars at a student sitting next to her on the cheek of the student’s face and said “You. Give me a writing utensil or I’ll cut a hole in your cheek”. The student, scared of Scarlett’s weapon, gave an extra pencil, and quickly turned away from her. Unfortunately, with a menacing look, the professor scolded at Scarlett and told her to not threaten anyone for small things and reminded Scarlett to be better prepared. Despite this, Scarlett was not intimidated by his words and proceeded to continue along with the rest of the class. As the professor explained the topics that were to be taught throughout the semester, Scarlett tried to pay attention to see if any of the magic being covered was related to the power in her Deathly Scimitars but nothing came up. After class was done, Scarlett stuck the papers she had into one of her Deathly Scimitars and headed for her next class, Dictatorial Economics without returning the pencil back to its owner.

Scarlett was relieved that she did not see any of the vermin she came across a while back and took a seat without speaking to anyone. Despite her silence, Scarlett was a little more excited about this class as she would soon need to rule her home dimension one day and thus all the information Scarlett would learn would be valuable to her future. The instructor for the class came in with a stern look and introduced the class with a powerful voice. Shortly after his introductions, he immediately gave everyone a large textbook. The textbook was not light and the feel of the book overall felt ancient, as if it was written a long time ago. The instructor told everyone to read the first two chapters, take notes, and be prepared to be tested on what they studied in the future. The first chapter, titled “What is a Dictator?” taught all about the basics of a dictator and their role in a land they rule. Scarlett already had known that her parents were dictators in her home dimension so she was knowledgeable in this field already as well as the next chapter, titled “The Strength of a Dictator”. Scarlett felt confident that this was a class that she would enjoy and pass with little error.

As her second period ended, it was time for Scarlett to eat some lunch at the cafeteria. Scarlett did not know anyone other than a few vermin she encountered so Scarlett did not want to eat with anyone else but herself. As Scarlett stood in the line for lunch, the strong smell of the food being prepared grabbed her attention. Scarlett than quickly thought back of how her parents yelled at Scarlett for being weak to food. With that said, Scarlett quickly shrugged off that thought and began to grab her left Deathly Scimitar and pointed it towards the student in front of her. “You will move away.” Scarlett said as her eyes began to glow red and she was granted her wish immediately. Scarlett pointed her Deathly Scimitar towards one student after another until she reached the area where she could order food.

“One of everything. Double it up if you can.” Scarlett commanded towards the people who was serving the food. As her tray was filled with rice and vegetables, Scarlett was sorely disappointed and yelled at the people serving the food saying “This is all you got? It’s as weak as what I used to eat growing up”. One of the lunch servers responded back saying “Well what did you eat when you were a kid, young woman?” to which her response was “Rocks”. As Scarlett was walking towards an empty table, she walked by a table where one student was smiling at Scarlett asked if Scarlett could eat with her. Scarlett was never invited by vermin for anything and knew that she herself was one. Scarlett agreed to sit with the woman who was about the same size as her, albeit a couple of inches taller.

As both students ate their food, the woman calmly asked about the basics of her homeland. Scarlett was surprised at how reverent this person was as the other vermin she encountered were usually rowdy. Because of this, Scarlett explained to her that she was from another dimension and told her about the mark that symbolizes Scarlett’s origins. In return, the woman introduced herself as Sugarcoat Sweets, a beautiful and healthy student whose ambition was to make the world an unhealthy place filled with sugar and high fructose corn syrup so that she would be the only beautiful person left. “That’s…. quite a goal you have. But if it involves world domination and a ton of food, I’d say that’s all right” Scarlett responded in a shocked manner. Sugarcoat explained how her own method of attacking people was with Bonbon Grenades and a Candy Necklace rope in which she wears around her neck. Scarlett commented Sugarcoat’s strange way of attacking others, saying that she had never seen anything being used as a weapon like that until now.

The bell rang and Scarlett had to part ways with Sugarcoat Sweets but Sugarcoat asked if she could eat with her again tomorrow to which Scarlett agreed. As she was walking to her next class, Scarlett was still surprised how she might have befriended someone who despite her quirky way of being evil. “Maybe not all vermin are awful beings…wait what am I saying? I'm supposed to kill them when my time comes."

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Veronica Lance
Dark Magic Class > Dining Hall
First Period > Lunchtime

The dark magic class went on quite uneventful. That was to be expected though, because it was only the first class. It wasn't like they were going to be slinging spells on the first day. The teacher this time was an oddly normal-looking young man with round glasses, a very heavy British accent, and a peculiar scar on his forehead. He reminded Veronica of a character in a novel she had read once. As expected, the man was very knowledgeable in his craft, and Veronica took a lot of notes. He explained the curriculum for the year, as was always done the first day. Professor Porter had a lot to say, and Veronica felt like she was the only one in the classroom paying attention. Some students asked some questions, but it wasn't anything that Veronica herself was interested in,

Besides the lecture, something else happened during the class. First, a student passed out suddenly. Apparently, that particular student, named Draug, had a habitat of dropping dead at random moments, only to wake up moments later, as the professor explained. There was concern from the other students, but the professor made everyone return to their seat, and carried on with the lesson. Veronica raised her eyebrow, then continued taking notes.

Veronica was pretty much in every class that involved magic, so her second class was basic restoration. Besides from a spell akin to life draining, she didn't know any sort of restoration. She still thought it was a useful class to take. The professor of this class introduced hersself as Karen. Just Karen. No title, and no last name. How unprofessional... Veronica thought. She was tall, and had a platinum-blonde braid falling over her right shoulder. This woman did not look like she belonged in a school for villians, especially considering the class she taught, but then again so did some other students. Veronica took his notes, and the class was completely uneventful.

After the second class, it was time for lunch. She headed for the cafeteria. Veronica very much appreciated the gothic atmosphere of the Dining Hall. It suited her tastes nicely. She got her food, and sat at a table by herself, as usual. She spent the time reading a book, and every now and then putting spoonfuls of food into her mouth.

Veonica enjoyed the solitude, but it did not last long. Somebody actually joined her at her table. It was the same boy that passed out in Dark Magic class. "Hello there. MY name is Count Draug Von Marburg, I believe we were in the Dark Magic class together at the start of today. Might I sit here with you?" Without waiting for an answer, he took out a chair opposite from her and sat down. Veronica said nothing, and kept her book up in front of her face. "I apologize for intruding like this. I am new to this school, and do not know anyone yet. I hope you do not mind?" The boy continued. Well, at least he apologized...

Suddenly, Draug was pelted with rice and broccoli. Then a voice that seemed to come from nowhere taunted him. "Hey new guy, you forgot to get food! Couldn't just pass by without offering you some of mine!" Veronica rolled her yellow eyes from behind her book.

The boy turned visible when one of his friends reminded him that Draug had died in the middle of class. It was a reptilian looking boy who looked younger than herself, with purple skin, and small wings that would not be able to lift him off the ground. Veronica had seen this boy around campus a few times. She had heard his name, but the two never had any meaningful interaction. From what she had seemed of Levi, she thought he was nothing more than an obnoxious child. He went over to their table and started talking to Draug. Every now and then throwing glances in Veronica's direction.

Veronica wondered why it was that they felt the need to congregate at her table. She was trying to eat her lunch, and read in peace. Now that wasn't going to happen with these two around? She sighed and thought for a moment. Should I do it? Maybe just this once... Veronica put her book down, clasped her hands together, and started chanting a hex. "Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum." The chanting wasn't necessary for the hex to work, but it helped her focus.

A magical circle appeared beneath Levi's feet, and he was pelted by shadowy balls of magic that caused him intense internal pain. Not as bad as it would be if he had some sort of ailment, but pain was pain... She kept it up for a few seconds, then stopped chanting and the hex ended. "My name is Veronica. They call me a witch,,, Bad things have been known to happen when I'm around. You should probably stay away from me..." She said stoically as she picked up her book. Although, now Veronica was curious to see how the boys would react to that display...

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Count Draug Von Marburg
School Cafeteria
Afternoon​

Before the girl from his class responded to his advance, Draug was assaulted by poorly made cafeteria food. "Hey new guy, you forgot to get food! Couldn't just pass by without offering you some of mine!", a voice said, seemingly from nowhere. The voice had a certain childish and annoying tone to it, and Draug could see the girl from his class roll her eyes behind the book she was reading.

The invisible broccoli force was stopped before a second assault though, by the same guy that had freaked out over Draug's departing during class. "Cut it out, new guy literally died in dark arts today. I checked his pulse and everything - Porter just continued the lesson as usual." the boy spoke with awe, making Draug once again question why a softheart like him would be at a school like Belladonna's. "Eh, death doesn't really phase Porter. He defied it as a baby, y'know. Loves gloating about it, freaking bighead.", the guy said as he turned visible, revealing a rather odd appearance. he looked a lot younger than Draug did, and had purple, scaly skin, kind of like a lizard. He hadn't seen the guy before, but then again, Draug was new to the school and didn't really know anyone at all. "Rough first day, huh? Shame you can't claim to be the first guy who's died this year - some sucker melted outside of evil botany, or so I heard on the way over here.", the lizardboy continued. Was his name Levi? Draug had vaguely heard the guy from class referring to him as such before explaining his situation.

Levi was still standing near the two, and eyed his spoon filled with more food. Likely the new batch of artillery intended for Draug. Draug was now in the process of wiping his face clean from the un-called for attack. Keeping his cool, he just listened as Levi continued. "...Don't eat the broccoli I gave you. Sucks.". He probably spoke from experience. Draug plucked a piece of broccoli out of his hair and looked at it. IT was broccoli all right. Green, kinda canned-looking, and with an eerie purple glow surrounding it. Without a word, he curiously ate the piece of broccoli, and shrugged at the obviously artificial taste. "Bleh." he said.

At this point, the girl from his class looked increasingly annoyed, and put her book down. she started chanting some sort of hex, which luckily wasn't aimed at him, by the looks of it. the hex looked painful, but not overly so. Poor Levi. she stopped the hex before speaking. "My name is Veronica. They call me a witch... Bad things have been known to happen when I'm around. You should probably stay away from me...". Veronica, eh? pretty name. "I am not surprised people get hurt around you if you randomly run around hexing people. What's the worst you can do. Kill me?" he said in a teasing yet friendly tone, referring to his undead status. "I'm certain you could do it, but I would rather not see you try." he said, smiling at her with his charming smile.

"Speaking of which. I am fairly certain I saw you in Karen's Restoration magic class as well? Are you adept in the arts of healing magic?", he then asked with curiosity, totally ignoring poor Levi on the side.

Tangeh

Levi Jere Ruotsalainen
Cafeteria
Lunchtime

New Guy didn't seem too phased by the small shower of broccoli currently sitting on his head. He had a far more adverse reaction when he ignored Levi's warning and took a bite of a piece of it - and by "far more", that was a shrug and a quiet expression of distaste. 'Well, that was boring...' He glanced at his friends, and found they were ignoring him now. A younger girl with brown hair joined them at the table, gaining Levi's attention. She locked eyes with him - he noted they were an unnatural piercing blue - and she shied away, having the look of a kindergarten caught stealing mutant cookies from the biology lab. Levi quirked a turquoise eyebrow. "What's with you?" he quipped, "never seen a dead guy before?" He pointed at New Guy (Levi supposed he shouldn't be surprised that he hadn't introduced himself, though the moniker "Dead Guy" now had a nicer ring to it).

He'd barely raised his arm before nearly keeling over, pain assaulting him out of nowhere. "Agh!" he yelped, more out of surprise than anything. He turned a vibrant blue mixed with patches of green, his brain making the conclusion that he'd fallen victim to the "great annual poisoning" that the chemistry geeks liked to brag about. Then, everything went back to normal. He faded back to purple, his heart hammering, confused on what had just happened.

"My name is Veronica. They call me a witch... Bad things have been known to happen when I'm around. You should probably stay away from me..." The timing of her introduction implied that her real introduction was meant to be cursing him with a pain spell or something. Levi's skin flushed a deep red, but he connected the dots too quickly to properly retaliate.

Instead he huffed and moved to push the book away from her face. "You're Veronica?!" he exclaimed, his face held in an annoyed scowl. "I'd love to teach you a lesson about pissing me off, but we're on the same team for the weekly battle, you idiot. Didn't you check the sign?" he huffed, composing himself back to purple. "Least I know you aren't a newbie now, guess you just keep your head in your book too much - I mean, what new student would go about attacking me on their first day?" he continued, rolling his hetero-chromatic eyes. He eyed the brown-haired girl again. She was looking at him as if he should be recognizing her, but he was fairly sure she was another new student. He turned to leave, but decided to give Veronica one last piece of his mind. "You'd better do better than whatever that was next week. Hard to read books in the dungeon."

Eira Dawn, Cafeteria, Lunchtime

Eira' eyes locked with the boy, and she had a strong feeling that she knew what was coming for her.

However, to her ultimate surprise, the boy kept eyeing her with more confusion than anything else, which caused Eira to frown just slightly. Had he forgotten what occurred this morning?

She snapped out of the thoughts by the boy talking. "What's with you? Never seen a dead guy before?"

Well, he was half-true - up until today, Eira had never even encountered something walking and talking that wasn't living or breathing, but she had seen Draug fall dead in the class before this encounter she now found herself stuck in. However, she refused to answer the boy in front of her, too nervous to reply in case he suddenly remembered what she had done this morning.

Before she could pull her gaze away from his, however, a girl with purple hair walked up to the boy and chanted something Eira couldn't understand. The boy suddenly cried out in pain, his skin turning a vibrant bluish-green shade, causing Eira to flinch and panic. She nearly stood up from her position to go see what was happening, but then he slowly turned back to purple as the pain most likely started fading away. The girl introduced herself. "My name is Veronica. They call me a witch... Bad things have been known to happen when I'm around. You should probably stay away from me..."

A flash of recognition lit up in Eira. This girl was on her team in the weekly battle. And, as yet another surprise for Eira, the boy seemed to be as well. "You're Veronica?!" He shouted loud enough for half the cafeteria to begin staring over in the direction of this table. "I'd love to teach you a lesson about pissing me off, but we're on the same team for the weekly battle, you idiot. Didn't you check the sign? Least I know you aren't a newbie, guess you just keep your head in your book too much - I mean, what new student would go about attacking me on their first day?"

Eira sank down in her seat a little as the boy said that. However, as he made to leave, Eira couldn't help but attempt to ask something. After all, if he was one of the students on her team, then it'd at least be better to know which student he was.

"Umm, hello?" Eira asked shyly. "I couldn't help but notice you're on my team for the weekly battle. What's your name? I'm Eira, by the way."

Vern

Why not both?
Fenris Arkwright
Dining Hall
12:07

"Well, Fenris, good sir, pleased to meet you," the robot says, "and I have a proposition for you. That vial there, obviously your making. We're obviously both respectable scientists, and scientists do... research." It paused for a second, attempting to sound dramatic. "I have found an... interesting subject. It isn't human, and I want to see how it functions internally. Now, obviously dissecting a student isn't allowed, but I have a way around that. This thing, it's a plant-like creature. Screams about meat often. If we can find its name and dorm, I can likely gain a sample."

Fenris raises an eyebrow in surprise. A sentient plant-like creature - that would certainly be extremely interesting to look into. It most likely wouldn’t be much help with his ultimate goal, but there’s nothing wrong with going on a tangent every now and then. That, and he has always been a slave to his curiosity. It’s one of his many faults. Even as they talk, he feels his gaze drawn to the fight that seemed to building behind him, with a few familiar faces involved (at least, as familiar as it would be possible to get using pictures gotten off other students). But he keeps his gaze focused on Alek - no point being rude and not paying attention.

"Now, we'll gather information on this thing. I last saw it run into Gadgeteering, an empty classroom.” the robot continues, “Secondly, I hope you can help with this, but some method of forcefully incapacitating this creature would be lovely. Some kind of chemical agent, preferably a gas, would be perfect. I'll finish the final step by tonight. Meet me here at midnight, if possible. I see many scientific possibilities here, Fenris. I hope you'll help."

Fenris leans forward, twisting a few strands of his hair around his finger, as he’s prone to do when thinking. It wouldn’t be hard to concoct a sleeping gas, even in the limited amount of time he has. For something as conspicuous as a plant-creature, it wouldn’t be hard to find out its whereabouts either. Since this robot - Alek - sounded like he’s planning on doing most of the dirty work by himself, there shouldn’t be too much physical risk involved either.

“Sure, I’ll be happy to help out.” he says, putting his fork down on the table, “I can probably whip something up by then. However, it’s not going to be much better than a simple sleeping gas that anyone with a bit of chemistry experience could manage.” That was a lie, but his face doesn’t show it. It would be very possible to get something a lot more efficient, especially with Virgil’s supplies, which he has access to. But it wouldn’t exactly the the best thing if someone found about that, and by sticking with the sleeping gas, it’d be easier to pin the blame on someone else if things did go bad. There’s a lot of chemists here, but only a few good ones. “I can also do some snooping around if you want. Not to brag, but I’ve got a few connections, and they might know his or her or it or whateveraplantthingmightbecalled’s whereabouts.”

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Alek Dyr
Cafeteria
Alek continued to scan the room as Fenris thought. A small fight happened nearby, but he paid it little mind.

"Sure, I'll be happy to help out." Fenris said, and Alek grinned internally, "I can probably whip something up by then. it’s not going to be much better than a simple sleeping gas that anyone with a bit of chemistry experience could manage."

Alek didn't care about that. Potions and magic were certainly his weaker points, and this student could help him either way.

Fenris continued speaking, as Alek absentmindedly started making schematics in his head.

“I can also do some snooping around if you want. Not to brag, but I’ve got a few connections, and they might know his or her or it or whateveraplantthingmightbecalled’s whereabouts.”

Alek paused at that. Perfect. But, yes, he'd still add that capacity.

"Most excellent, Fenris. Again, I don't want to be redundant, but meet me here at exactly midnight, and do not engage this creature, give me the gas, and I'll do the rest. A word of advice, this plant creature should be easy to find. Screams about meat often."

Alek waited for Fenris's response, as he listened idly to the chatter around him. Soon, it would all fall into place.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Natalie “Sugarcoat” Sweets
Cafeteria
Lunchtime

“Woohoo! What a lovely day it has been so far! I managed to blow off two student’s teeth today, one from each class!” Sugarcoat said aloud gleefully as she walked to the cafeteria from Mad Chemistry. They were victims of Sugarcoat because both students had mocked both her ambition and choice of weaponry. In return, Sugarcoat offered both students a Bonbon Grenade that exploded their mouths upon contact, causing their incisors and canines to fall out. In Doomsday Devices, Sugarcoat’s first class, the instructor did not notice what ensued although the second instructor in Mad Chemistry quickly scolded at her actions.

Sugarcoat waited in line in the cafeteria for her food. As she stood, another student who looked like he enraged by something turned around and threw a small dagger across where Sugarcoat was standing. Unfortunately for the angry student, the dagger stuck to Sugarcoat’s signature coat. The line continued to move as normal afterwards with Sugarcoat still having the dagger.

Sugarcoat walked out of the line with a plate of vegetables and threw away the dagger in the trash can nearby and took a seat at an empty table. She then took out a few cookies she baked the night before and began eating them along with the vegetables. While Sugarcoat ate, she noticed vegetables being flung at a student but she did not know who the culprit was until a purple skinned student that looked younger than her was seen holding the same spoon that was used fling vegetables.

Sugarcoat than gave an evil smile towards the student, having a thought that he might be a potential candidate for a Bonbon Grenade. She had noticed him in her Mad Chemistry class but never gave a second thought to him until now. Sugarcoat continued eating until she noticed a girl with a mysterious presence walking towards her table. Sugarcoat had heard about a student who came from another dimension and noticed the mark on her forehead, thinking that it was the person she heard of.

“Hey there! Do you want to sit with me! I do not bite unlike most of these people!” asked Sugarcoat as she greeted the mysterious person. The girl, in return, was shocked at her kind words and thus agreed to sit with Sugarcoat. She introduced herself as Scarlett Netherblade, a girl hailing from another dimension and described a bit of her homeland too.

Sugarcoat was startled by her origins and how she lived, especially with what she ate before coming to Earth. “Y-you eat rocks where you are? Hardly anyone here could do that, myself included”.

“Unfortunately, yes. And this place does not seem to serve food any better than what I grew up with.” Scarlett commented. “Although I also have been given…Necro Manifest meat from time to time.”

Sugarcoat quickly changed the subject to asking what Scarlett hopes to accomplish in the future, that being to make sure that she can expunge as many vermin as possible. Relieved and slightly terrified by her goal, Sugarcoat told Scarlett her goal of being the only beautiful person left by making everyone unhealthy or even ridding them.

“That’s... quite a goal you have. But if it involves world domination and a ton of food, I’d say that’s all right” exclaimed Scarlett. With that said, Sugarcoat told Scarlett that she could care less for world domination but for that she wanted to be the sole beauty of the planet. “Sure, some people might have to die but I definitely don’t want any competition with others.” Sugarcoat explained further to Scarlett.

“Well I could care less on how I look so you do not have to worry there” Scarlett articulated. The bell rang and Scarlett went off to her next class but not before Sugarcoat asked Scarlett to sit with her again tomorrow. Scarlett agreed to do so and she went her way. “Thank goodness someone from another dimension does not want to compete with my looks.” Sugarcoat said in relief. As Sugarcoat walked out, she threw a Bonbon Grenade she thought was malfunctioned behind her only to explode and break off someone’s peg leg.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Veronica Lance
Dining Hall
Lunchtime

Apparently, the boy could change his colors. He had gone through a rainbow of them when he was being hexed. Thankfully, he didn't seem badly hurt. More annoyed than anything else, which was her intention. "You're Veronica?!" Levi exclaimed after she had finished speaking, like he had made some sort of shocking discovery. "I'd love to teach you a lesson about pissing me off, but we're on the same team for the weekly battle, you idiot. Didn't you check the sign?"

She didn't bother answering his question. Was that an attempt to frighten her? Or make her feel guilty? Either way it didn't work. She had heard plenty of insults in her time, she had become numb to them by now. Of course, usually she wasn't the one to instigate, but it felt necessary in this case.

"Least I know you aren't a newbie now, guess you just keep your head in your book too much - I mean, what new student would go about attacking me on their first day?"

Veronica bit her tongue. It wasn't necessary to respond to him. What student throws food at someone for no reason? Or insults someone because they read?

He was about to leave, but still felt the need to say one more thing. "You'd better do better than whatever that was next week. Hard to read books in the dungeon."

Veronica rolled her yellow eyes at that stupid statement. It was actually rather easy to read in the dungeon. She had done it before. It certainly was quieter there. She was actually rather relieved the boy didn't do something worse. Like cry and make a scene. She wouldn't know what to do if she had actually hurt somebody with her powers when she didn't mean to. Doing it once was enough.

The young girl who had been in Dark Magic class earlier had also taken a seat at their table. At least she was a quiet one. Veronica didn't even notice she was there until she took off to speak to Levi.

Veronica was surprised that Draug didn't stand up and chastise her like the other two did, call her names, or run away in fear. He actually seemed interested. That was certainly a new reaction. "I am not surprised people get hurt around you if you randomly run around hexing people. What's the worst you can do. Kill me? I'm certain you could do it, but I would rather not see you try." He said with a smile. Was this guy trying to seduce her? Veronica gagged a little bit on the inside at the thought of it.

"Speaking of which. I am fairly certain I saw you in Karen's Restoration magic class as well? Are you adept in the arts of healing magic?"

"Not quite..." She kept quiet after that response, hoping he would get bored and leave. There was a long silence, as Veronica took a minute to observe what Draug would do next. Peeking from above her book, she noticed he was dressed in a way that matched the atmosphere of this cafeteria, and her own style of dress. Much like herself, he was mostly cove red up by clothing. However, she could make out signs of decay on his hands. When it finally became clear that her silence wasn't going to deter him, Veronica sighed, and put her book down. "Alright, you seem interested." She finally said. "Perhaps you would like another demonstration."

Without waiting for his answer, Veronica took his hand, and said, "Pain Split." Immediately, they were both surrounded by dark magical auras. Gradually, some of Draug's wounds disappeared, or became less prominent. Meanwhile, those same wounds were reappearing on Veronica herself, including one on her neck. Veronica winced in pain throughout the entire experience. While transferring wounds to someone else wasn't a problem, taking them into herself was naturally a painful experience. Veronica let go of Draug's hand when the pain got to be too much. Now Veronica and Draug's wounds were split evenly between them. She rubbed the newly obtained wound on her neck. She was grateful for the fact that couldn't kill anybody by splitting their pain. Otherwise, she likely would have killed herself.

Veronica took Draug's hand again, used Pain Split, and gave him his injuries back. They had only just met, they were not close enough to where she take on his pain. After the spell was done, and Veronica wasn't injured anymore, she let go of his hand. "That spell is the closest I have to healing magic. It's meant to make my enemies think twice before trying to hurt me, but I'm sure it could have other applications..."

Last edited: