• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maddie Blaustein dead?-It's true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iraqmaster

That doesn't mean anything. Anybody could have posed as Eric Stuart and said that she died...

CandyRobot

That doesn't mean anything. Anybody could have posed as Eric Stuart and said that she died...

It IS his Email and it was ME writing him...

Edit: And everyone from SOVA knows his E-mail adress! And he writes you when it's important. I wrote him once before.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
You DO realize you could have just posted this in the original thread, right? :/

CandyRobot

You DO realize you could have just posted this in the original thread, right? :/

I did, but it might be overlooked.

Please don't get mad at me here, I just wanted to help.......

iraqmaster

It IS his Email and it was ME writing him...

Edit: And everyone from SOVA knows his E-mail adress! And he writes you when it's important. I wrote him once before.

Sorry. It's just that in this day and age, reading the good news on the newspaper page...

Sorry, fanmily Matters reference there. Anyway, I thought it could be anybody.

CandyRobot

Sorry. It's just that in this day and age, reading the good news on the newspaper page...

Sorry, fanmily Matters reference there. Anyway, I thought it could be anybody.

I can understand that. When I first saw that on the main page here I was like 'WTF? What a huge lie!'

But if Eric Stuart says yes...:'(

iraqmaster

I can understand that. When I first saw that on the main page here I was like 'WTF? What a huge lie!'

But if Eric Stuart says yes...:'(

Did he say how she died?

CandyRobot

He didn't say... But the way he says it, I think he doesn't know.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
god this is heartbreaking i didnt think anything like this would happen... it's just something so random and out of the red she was so young...
i hope she r.i.p.... she will be missed&loved... she won't be forgotten.. :(

Lady Marie

♥ AG Ash Fangirl ♥
Oh god so it is true, I'm gonna be sad now! :( I loved her meowth voice!

CandyRobot

*hugs everyone* :(

Again, I'm sorry to post another thread... Just wanted to let people know that it's the truth, so that no one is as confused as I was there....

Squid Rooster

Marsh Squid
I am now a Pokemon... I have proof...

http://*******.com/view.php?pic=ekrf3b&s=5

You can't refute that! It says Satoshi Tajiri right there. We're buds, we email back and forth all the time.

And seriously, you didn't need to make a whole new thread for this. One is more than enough.

CandyRobot

http://*******.com/view.php?pic=ekrf3b&s=5

You can't refute that! It says Satoshi Tajiri right there. We're buds, we email back and forth all the time.

And seriously, you didn't need to make a whole new thread for this. One is more than enough.

Um...

1. You are RUDE!

2. I said I was sorry! I just wanted to let people know that it's NOT a lie!

I didn't edit this at all!

If you want, I can even send a copy to your E-mail if you don't believe me...

Seriously...

Do you think I would be joking about this?

I'm SO ****** off at you, it's not even funny!

If the Admin here wants to delete this topic, FINE!

No need for multiple threads. Post in the main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.