• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maelstrom League (SWU) (moved)

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
O! Okay. Thanx. Hey, I made something, a thread, it's full of my ideas, please guys look at it! I don't want the thread to die! Okay, so Psychic gave me an infraction(?) cause I had all sorts of stuff wrong with the thread but that and I'll take full responsibility, my bad. But I'll let everyone know, all of that stuff is on my website, which I don't even know if I can put it on here, but here it is, I'm sorry again if I do something wrong. - http://pokemonexcell.wetpaint.com/page/Home

Last edited:

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
hey steve nice site,are you gonna put your maelstrom league team on it?

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
um,my teams almost ready,
steves got a cool site,
i went on the maelstrom site and no one posts there anymore...
and no members post here either

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Pretty much Super got it in a nut shell. But my Maelstrom team is my Ultimate Steel Team. I should put up there that's what it is though. And if anyone wants to know what the thread looked like, just PM me. I saved the code and stuff. Thanx Super for the comment, I try to make stuff the best it can be. :)

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
steve the site is great.....
you definately made it the best

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Never mind, tricked. Um, well I haven't been on cause of the fact that my friend Jace is here from Nebraska. But I should be back to doing all of my pokemon stuff soon. He leaves in two days, truely, I'm going to be a jerk, but I can't wait. :)

trickedoutmetagross

NIXON'S BAAAACK!!!
Alright guys this hasn't been very successful, so I have two options:
1. we get new, more committed gym leaders (apart from you guys)
2. we pull the plug entirely and just not mention it again

what do you want to do?

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Personally, pulling the plug wouldn't hurt. But I want it to keep going. So I think we should be like those other guys clubs, with the little sprites for how many posts you have. So we should do at least one post per day, but there are some conditions, if Serebii is acting up you can say, and if your going on vacation, like me(25-5) you need to say a head of time! :) THNX!

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
i agree with steve don't pull the plug instead though get the sprites saying how many posts you have and also tricked PM all the leaders and everyone who hardly posts here about there places....
plus i'm going on holiday on the 23rd of June until the 7th of July so in-between those dates i won't be on here.

Tyranitar_93

Dark Trainer
hey guys, sorry that i havent posted but serebii has been acting up for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time. anywho i cant wait till this thing is up and going