• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maelstrom League (SWU) (moved)

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
I'm back! Vacationing at Knott's Berry Farm in Cali was funn! I rode a coaster, the Xcellorator that shot you from 0 to 80 in about 1.5 seconds, and about 25 stories high only to drop you back down to earth the same way you were launched up... yeah, I almost died from the excitement! :)

[aka]

wow... i haven't posted here in....a long time my team has changed now that i've gotten pearl (us version), and i'm working on my 8pkmn team with 2 shinies on it (its the shinies that i need to train)
btw, u can contact me @ angelicchicken@gmail.com if the forums rn't working

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Well that sux a whole lot, and thanx Castar for the e-address. But, like when is the UK date? I have an Idea, we say that three weeks after the UK date we start battling. And, I'm sorry to ask, but like when we make our Gym Rules, we can say hacks are accepted right?

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
hi i'm back,anyone miss me?
and about that darkrai steve what pokes you looking for?
i can offer a deoxys.
and on my team i might be replacing one of my pokemon for a shiny pokemon but i'm not sure yet as th pokemon i might replace happens to be shiny lol.
also one of my lv.100 friends are getting replaced for a shiny of the same pokemon as the shiny has a better nature.
so i'll be EV training that pokemon from now on.

my friend code: 0129-8348-7663

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
ok...
steve you got a jirach lv.60 i can offer that and a shiny oddisho_O
i may have a shiny mew to offer you for it i'm not sure....
tricked is your arcues semi-hacked or completely hacked??
like where was it caught?

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
too bad you won't trade it to me:(
and nice drawings steve:D

Chelc

Er, I've been looking through this club, and I've noticed the really... well, random postings. Like you guys won't post for a while then all of a sudden you become active again, and it seems like a lot of the postings are SPAM. >>

I'm not gonna bother infracting the posts from days ago, cuz it'd be useless - but just to let you know, I'll be watching over this club from now on, and if the SPAM continues, this club could possibly be closed (yes, this is a warning), and I doubt that you guys want that. Okay?

So please, start having some actual discussions, and stop using this club as a chat room - if you want to post friend codes and questions and stuff like that, it's fine, but add more onto your post or else it will be considered SPAM and you will be infracted for it. Thanks.