• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Maestro Kinético's Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love puffoam hes awsome!

Bonsly is pimp

I AM SO PARALYZED
those are all really good
you could improve on the shading though

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Wow those are nice

Tiemen.M

Spriter
this good: Credit to the fantastic Maestro Kinétiko for the concepts, you want to see his works? *link to this thread*

Elementman-Novapoke

I prefered the old Puffoam to the newer one, I don't know why though...

What program do you use?

Will you show the fakemon that did get into your gen?

mumbo

Orale Vato?
The puffin one looks cute. the delibird evo made my sister laugh.........don't know if thats bad or not.

Maestro Kinético

this good: Credit to the fantastic Maestro Kinétiko for the concepts, you want to see his works? *link to this thread*

Not like that, but since they are my concepts credit is required. Otherwise it's stealing.

You realize that is illegal, if you call these Pokemon, right?

If the game is a fan game it's illegal too? I'll check it.

I prefered the old Puffoam to the newer one, I don't know why though...

The old ones face was deformed, maybe you don't like the orange thing. I think it adds personality to it. I'll draw it in a different pose, maybe flying.

What program do you use?

Photoshop 7.0

Will you show the fakemon that did get into your gen?

After I send them to GF and I receive the response, yes.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
If the game is a fan game it's illegal too? I'll check it.
If you use the name Pokemon, use any REAL character or items, then yes, it is technically illegal. You'll probably only get a cease and desist though.

After I send them to GF and I receive the response, yes.
Do you know Japanese?

PDL

disenchanted
No offense, but while they look fine "design-wise" The general poses look terribly bland and lifeless.

*Bashamo*

Hates his username.
First of all, they're not imaginative at all. And whatever happened to Pokemon that needed evolutions/babies? Delibird, the SHITTY, did NOT need a baby form. An evolution would have made more sense.

You act as if it were an official Pokemon. It's just a fan art, don't get all worked up over it =\

Good stuff, you said you can't do poses, so i'll let you off on that, even though I wasn't going to be grumpy about it =P

Rukaria

onechance.
The designs are OK-they aren't great or bad. What needs to be improved are the poses. at the moment they look like cardboard cutouts and they look expressionless. If you need ideas on poses try looking at the pokemon sprites, they have some very nice poses in them, especially the animated ones.

I wish you luck in your future fakemon making.

xgina

Banned
i hate them as i am a pessimistic retard who thinks anything past the first generations is stupid !!

They're pretty good.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
They are good, espically the bird ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.